Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat (35018 Views)

Timothy Adegoke: Police Free Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat / Babajide Olusola Picks Babafemi Hamzat As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by GboyegaD(m): 2:44pm On May 26, 2022
Still waiting to read about their allegations against him.
Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by seborrhic: 2:44pm On May 26, 2022
shadrach77:
They want to silence him so that he won't speak the truth about the Adegoke case cry
What is the truth?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by ybalogs(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

Who owns this mentally deranged stray dog?
Seems he just graduated as an English Student. I come dey get headache as I dey read sef.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by President2001(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2022
Mickykarim:
THIS SHOULD OR MIGHT SERVE AS DETERRENT AGAINST OBSTRUCTION OF LEGITIMATE STATUTORY LEGAL INVESTIGATION AND COURSE OF JUSTICE. ESPECIALLY WITH A COURT RULING OR INJUNCTION FOR RESTRAIN ON THE SUBJECT MATTER.

THESE UNTRAINED AGENTS OF MISINFORMATION DISINFROMATION AND BIASED MALAISE INFORMATION DISSEMINATION NEEDS TO BE CAUTIONED FOR RECKLESS INFORMATION ACTIVITIES ALL IN THE NAME AND GUISE OF MISPLACED INTERNET SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES.

For some of us who do not share the social media menace and the platform it offers nuisances who parades themselves as journalists should begin to heave sighs of relief.

The IDIOT with street urchin personality, a quack who claims to be a journalist and a fake one for that matter goes about with PREJUDICED reportage on ongoing judicial matters that are still in court and despite a court INJUNCTION.

HE IS KNOWN TO OFFER BOTH OPINION AND PASS JUDGEMENT ON JUDICAL MATTERS BEFORE THE COURTS.

The case in purview has been exposed and declared to be CONTRADICTED by the release of AUTOPSY report on it and made public in the court.

THESE IDLE BUSY-BODY NOSEY INTERLOPERS WHO ADORNS THE SOCIAL MEDIA SPACE WITH FOUL MENTALITY GEOS ABOUT AS BLOGGERS AND OR INTERNET JOURNALISTS HAVE CONSTITUTED THEMSELVES INTO NAUSEATING IRRITANT. THEY DEFAME ANYONE AND ANYBODY WITH LIBELOUS AND NONSENSICAL RENDITIONS IN GUISE OF NEWS AND INVESTIGATION.

Prof. Wole Soyinka once had a name or label for the egregious obnoxious bunch. Permanent Internet Resident Idiots, in my own words and they truly are.

IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT THE LAW TAKES CARE OF THE FOUL SENSES THAT GOES ABOUT DESTROYING AND MALIGNING PEOPLE AND CONSTITUTE THEMSELVES INTO THE LAW.

The impunity with which these bunch of obnoxious notoriety conducts themselves should be CONTAINED and it is my hope that this is the starting point to cleansing the daily abuses heaped on our sanity.
You talk like Adedoyin first born

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Mickykarim: 2:46pm On May 26, 2022
WHICH TRUTH?

THE AUTOPSY REPORT INDICATED OTHERWISE.

As much as I do not condone whatever the event that might caused his death and as sad as it appears. These quack fake none journalist should have allowed the law take it's regular course instead of constituting themselves into unsolicited judge and the law.

IT HAS BEEN PREJUDICE ALL THE WAY PASSING JUDGEMENT ON A MATTER BEFORE THE COURT. EXCEPT YOU PREFER ANARCHY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by PrinceGallant: 2:47pm On May 26, 2022
Mickykarim:
THIS SHOULD OR MIGHT SERVE AS DETERRENT AGAINST OBSTRUCTION OF LEGITIMATE STATUTORY LEGAL INVESTIGATION AND COURSE OF JUSTICE. ESPECIALLY WITH A COURT RULING OR INJUNCTION FOR RESTRAIN ON THE SUBJECT MATTER.
THESE UNTRAINED AGENTS OF MISINFORMATION DISINFROMATION AND BIASED MALAISE INFORMATION DISSEMINATION NEEDS TO BE CAUTIONED FOR RECKLESS INFORMATION ACTIVITIES ALL IN THE NAME AND GUISE OF MISPLACED INTERNET SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES.

For some of us who do not share the social media menace and the platform it offers nuisances who parades themselves as journalists should begin to heave sighs of relief.

The IDIOT with street urchin personality, a quack who claims to be a journalist and a fake one for that matter goes about with PREJUDICED reportage on ongoing judicial matters that are still in court and despite a court INJUNCTION.

HE IS KNOWN TO OFFER BOTH OPINION AND PASS JUDGEMENT ON JUDICAL MATTERS BEFORE THE COURTS.

The case in purview has been exposed and declared to be CONTRADICTED by the release of AUTOPSY report on it and made public in the court.

THESE IDLE BUSY-BODY NOSEY INTERLOPERS WHO ADORNS THE SOCIAL MEDIA SPACE WITH FOUL MENTALITY GEOS ABOUT AS BLOGGERS AND OR INTERNET JOURNALISTS HAVE CONSTITUTED THEMSELVES INTO NAUSEATING IRRITANT. THEY DEFAME ANYONE AND ANYBODY WITH LIBELOUS AND NONSENSICAL RENDITIONS IN GUISE OF NEWS AND INVESTIGATION.

Prof. Wole Soyinka once had a name or label for the egregious obnoxious bunch. Permanent Internet Resident Idiots, in my own words and they truly are.

IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT THE LAW TAKES CARE OF THE FOUL SENSES THAT GOES ABOUT DESTROYING AND MALIGNING PEOPLE AND CONSTITUTE THEMSELVES INTO THE LAW.

The impunity with which these bunch of obnoxious notoriety conducts themselves should be CONTAINED and it is my hope that this is the starting point to cleansing the daily abuses heaped on our sanity.
I could have agreed with you but the tone of your writings emanates some personal interests.

Truly the way people are passing judgement on shoshomida is irrutating and ought to be curbed.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Iseoluwani: 2:47pm On May 26, 2022
What a pity

Journalism in Nigeria is a risk.

Wishing all sane journalists safer lives

NOTE : SANE.

I WISH HE COMES OUT ALIVE OOO. NIGERIA NO SAFE. someone wey dey trial still dey report another person.

Meanwhile ORIYOMI SEF, TALKS TOO MUCH.
THOSE WHO LISTEN TO HIS STATION KNOWS THIS....

THIS WAS ONE OF THE REASONS HE WAS SACKED OR RELIEVED....

PICK ANY ENGLISH WORD THAT SUITS U

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by ModsBanAndDie: 2:47pm On May 26, 2022
Video here :
Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Zion243(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Is that the reporter in the picture?

Asking for a friend.

No.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by lordatkinson07(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2022
Arresting an activist on Friday knowing that he can not challenge his detention for the next 48 hours is umfair. If arrested because he is advocating for justice for the death of Timothy. God in his mercy will vindicate you Alhaji Amzat and I hope his lawyer will swing I to action by Monday.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Anndrew(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

Lolz,na my Dog b that oo..A German Shepherd at that,.To strong that he unleash the chain...am at Alaba market,looking for heavy 10 tones of chain to buy..

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2022
When your Real Madrid supporter friend starts driving at 250km/h and says "all I wanted was Mbappe... embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Foreigna2: 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
Mickykarim:
WHICH TRUTH?

THE AUTOPSY REPORT INDICATED OTHERWISE.

As much as I do not condone whatever the event that might caused his death and as sad as it appears. These quack fake none journalist should have allowed the law take it's regular course instead of constituting themselves into unsolicited judge and the law.

IT HAS BEEN PREJUDICE ALL THE WAY PASSING JUDGEMENT ON A MATTER BEFORE THE COURT. EXCEPT YOU PREFER ANARCHY.
[/s]

Them take grammatical errors swear for you?

You deranged leprechaun, get someone with a functional brain to edit your nonsense and put it in proper error-free English before posting here.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by coolhumble(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
Nobody is ready to claim it oh.

Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by adexoramo(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
By their word you should know them.
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Foreigna2: 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
Iseoluwani:
What a pity

Journalism in Nigeria is a risk.

Wishing all sane journalists safer lives

NOTE : SANE.

I WISH HE COMES OUT ALIVE OOO. NIGERIA NO SAFE. [s]someone wey dey trial still dey report another person.

Meanwhile ORIYOMI SEF, TALKS TOO MUCH.
THOSE WHO LISTEN TO HIS STATION KNOWS THIS....

THIS WAS ONE OF THE REASONS HE WAS SACKED OR RELIEVED....

PICK ANY ENGLISH WORD THAT SUITS U[/s]

If you ever get into trouble, pray that God sends people like Oriyomi to fight for you.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Warlord12(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

4ck off niqqa … if Na your family member Dey kill will you type all this grammar ?

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:

Asking for a friend.
How should the picture of a reporter look?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Rumor2ruth: 2:54pm On May 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

still very surprised you could display your mediocrity here. Oponu omo.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Amotekun777: 2:55pm On May 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Bar1941(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:

Asking for a friend.

Yeah, a fearless guy.
Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Hermoso33: 2:57pm On May 26, 2022
He rants on the radio about the case by passing judgement and that is subversion of justice. The court is handling the case so let the court decide. He needs to be cautioned

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Chris2863(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2022
Lol, dumb comments shaaa
Wande22:
I no believe the story. His radio station is still up and running

Modified
It has been confirmed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by eyinjuege: 2:58pm On May 26, 2022
Serves him right
He's passed off too many false unverified information as the truth
Unfortunately, many believe them and run with it

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by tabaralph: 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

He’s obviously one of RAHMON ADEDOYIN paid agents

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by Fmghewzy(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:

Asking for a friend.

Yes , wetin do am

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by fotadmowmend(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2022
Life can be funny ..... I won't be surprised is the said reporter has skeletons in his cupboard

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by BigYash: 3:01pm On May 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

Are you sure you're okay? Maybe you just came back from London. You're now in Nigeria ,so just calm down .. You think that arrest was because of the shit you stated up there? That ritualist is doing everything possible to see that ,the murder case is delayed,while he is granted bail. Reason why I said ,you're new in Nigeria. So start learning how Nigeria system works.. Shalom!

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Ibadan-based Broadcaster, Oriyomi Hamzat by dapsoneh: 3:02pm On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

he is related to the murderer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Nullifies All APC Primaries In Rivers State / FG Loses Out, NASS Affirms States’ Power To Collect VAT / Makinde, Wike, Others Absent At Ademola Adeleke’s Swearing In As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.