Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma (991 Views)

I Believe All Romance Landers Will Love This / Fellow Landers, I Need Ur Assistance Like Never Before Please / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2022
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders

Please I need a financial assistance
My junior brother is about defending he's project,he schools in cotounu and I am the one single handedly financing he's schooling over there, he's required to pay a fee of 40k for he's project submission fee and project defense fee and now all I have on me is 18k..
Please I will be really greatful if anyone can assist me... please
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
Joyrider404:
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders

Please I need a financial assistance
My junior brother is about defending he's project,he schools in cotounu and I am the one single handedly financing he's schooling over there, he's required to pay a fee of 40k for he's project submission fee and project defense fee and now all I have on me is 18k..
Please I will be really greatful if anyone can assist me... please

Please anyone who can assist me please, he's to make payment by tomorrow,as tomorrow happens to be the deadline embarassed
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by cumoverna: 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
They can postpone deadline in Africa EASILY.
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
Joyrider404:

Please anyone who can assist me please, he's to make payment by tomorrow,as tomorrow happens to be the deadline embarassed

Please this is my account number I will be greatful

...Oden Grace Oka
...union bank
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
cumoverna:
They can postpone deadline in Africa EASILY.

He's schooling in cotounu

Deadline for payment is tomorrow and the project defense is on Monday.....

I even tried selling my Xiaomi phone cause I have 2 phones ..a small Nokia 3310 and Redmi Xiaomi Note 10pro ...tried selling the Redmi but the bargain I was getting is really bad ... someone was pricing my phone for 50k,a phone I bought from about 150plus... the offer is not favorable at all please anyone who can assist me raise this money I will be greatful.
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 4:06pm On May 26, 2022
Please anyone out there, help a soul
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Ernesthugo(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2022
it is well
tell your brother to borrow it
Joyrider404:
Please anyone out there, help a soul

1 Like

Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 26, 2022
cry
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 6:15pm On May 26, 2022
Ernesthugo:
it is well
tell your brother to borrow it
thank you, but I can't tell him to do that...

Tho I have a very strong and positive feeling that I will get today before 12......I still have a last result of selling my Redmi note 10 pro at 50k
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Ernesthugo(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2022
FIRST HIS IN COTONU EXCHANGE RATE WILL DESTROY ANYTHING YOU ARE SENDING IN NAIRA
Joyrider404:
thank you, but I can't tell him to do that...

Tho I have a very strong and positive feeling that I will get today before 12......I still have a last result of selling my Redmi note 10 pro at 50k
REDMI IN UAE IS 500 APPROXIMATELY 70K FOR NEW IT IS NEVER 150K
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 6:53pm On May 26, 2022
Ernesthugo:
FIRST HIS IN COTONU EXCHANGE RATE WILL DESTROY ANYTHING YOU ARE SENDING IN NAIRAREDMI IN UAE IS 500 APPROXIMATELY 70K FOR NEW IT IS NEVER 150K

I bought the phone for 153k at slot ...this is Nigeria you know

1 Like

Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2022
Good bye for now guys about selling of my phone cry....
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Maxfrancis(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2022
Joyrider404:
Good bye for now guys about selling of my phone cry....

Hello good evening
Please don't sell the phone.
I was the one you helped with 13k the other day I have settled my problem,all thanks to you.
I sent 12k to you please add that to the 18k you have,na way forward. by God's grace before tomorrow or tomorrow the money will be up to the 40k.
Thanks very much for the other day I am really grateful
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2022
Topster:
[s]LOVE STORY: This Kind Love - Episode 1 - 5 :
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE [/s]
Not now
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2022
Maxfrancis:

Hello good evening
I was the one you helped with 13k the other day I have settled my problem,all thanks to you.
I sent 12k to you please add that to the 18k you have,na way forward. by God's grace before tomorrow or tomorrow the money will be up to the 40k.

God God I am so happy I feel like crying,I don't just know what to say I am so speachless..ah indeed it's good to be good.... Thank you so much you just gave me hope.
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 8:43pm On May 26, 2022
I am no longer selling my phone thank you Jesus
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Joyrider404(f): 8:44pm On May 26, 2022
Make I go hustle for 10k cool
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by MadamOk(f): 8:50pm On May 26, 2022
Loan money to add to the one you have and pay up

All this is a long process, especially the way the internet is full with lies
Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by Jmichael1(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2022
Joyrider404:

God God I am so happy I feel like crying,I don't just know what to say I am so speachless..ah indeed it's good to be good.... Thank you so much you just gave me hope.

Maxfrancis:

Hello good evening

na dem ooh....

if u knw u knw..

we use dis format well well bk then wen 2go dey on board...

1 Like

Re: Please Naira Landers I Need Your Help,i Am In A State Of Dilemma by brain54(m): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jmichael1:

na dem ooh....

if u knw u knw..

we use dis format well well bk then wen 2go dey on board...
Lol…

(1) (Reply)

Whenever me and my wife are doing it, she always scream loud, Please Help us / 51 Facts About Your Husband You Should Know / Nanny Sends Her 18yr To Madam's Hubby. She Got Pregnant And Became 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.