Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why She Run To God For A Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Run To God For A Husband. (1456 Views)

Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Littlechild(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2022
There is no short cut to the things from God. Most of the very best of things we desire in our lives will not come the way we want it. It will come through years of hardship and pains. You will have to pay a heavy price to get it.

THE STORY
There was this beautiful young woman who ventured into relatie with successful guys in hope to get married. The worst comes when all her date keep banging her and then dump her.

She dated (Mr Alfred) who constantly bang her pussy and dump her.

She dated (Mr Ben) who heavily doke her many times and dump her.

She dated (Mr Charles) who constantly yansh her many times and then dump her.

She dated (Mr Dickson) who heavily dick her kpekus many times and then dump her.

She dated (Mr Elvis) who heavily lash her puna and later dump her.

She dated (Mr Felix) who heavily fvcked the hell out of her and dump her.

She has dated from Mr A to Mr T, yet she could not get married to any of the men. They all ended up cleaning out her juicy and yummy pussy, then dump her.

Even her physical beauty failed to get her married to any of the men she dated. She even applied good characters and loyalty - no way.

She even initiated marriage with each of them, no way.

She has done everything womanly possible for the men she dated, yet they refuse to stay with her and married her.

She has over used her juicy pussy and her body count keep going up.

She became tired and realize that her garri done pass water. Her garri has (swollen) and (oversoaked)

Her age has gone up and keep soaring up. She knew that time was no longer on her side, as her clock keep ticking very fast.

She has failed in all her effort to lay hold of just one man from all the men she dated for marriage sake. She later realize that, something is wrong and something is needed to be done asap.

She now remember Almighty God - the blessed giver of all that is good.

She decide and realize, only Almighty God can help her and give to her a good man and husband

Only the all knowing God can give to her the right man.

Only God will give to her the desire of her very heart.

She ran to God for help. She went to church to pray and asked the blessed giver - God Himself to give her a husband. She began to pray inside church with the prayers below. ⇓

Prayers Point Number 1
Father God - give me a husband. Father God, give me a husband. God, give me a husband. God, husband is what I need. Father, give, me, a, husband. Husband - husband - husband - God, me, need, husband - in Jesus name, Amen.

Prayer Point Number 2
Every powers from my father's house, that does not want me to get married. Die by fire, die by fire, die by fire, die by fire, die by fire, in Jesus name, Amen.

Every powers in my mother's side, that says I will not marry. Die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, die, in Jesus name, Amen.

Prayer Point Number 3
This her third prayer point comes with tears cry. Father God, deliver me and give to me a husband. Please God have mercy on me and give me a husband. O Lord, I need a husband. embarassed God, all my mate are married. God, I am tired of this shame. Please bring to me a husband. cry embarassed

She began to heavily cry and beg God to have mercy on her and give her a man that will marry her.

She began to disturb the peace of God.
She began to trouble the God of peace.

In answer to her prayers, the blessed God decide to speak to her concerning her foolishness and to speak some sense into her

THE VOICE OF GOD.
Young woman. You are the enemy of your own self.

How, she asked.? undecided

Woman. You are the root cause of why you are not yet married.

How, she re-asked? undecided

Voice of God:
Because you are running after flashy men with cars, and they keep flashing you and flash you off.

In hearing this, she became very humble and quiet. lipsrsealed

Voice of God.
Young woman. I will help you and give to you a husband. But first, you must remove your eyes from flashy men.

I will bring to you a man. He will come to you as a broke - guy and he will ask you out. Accept him and marry him.

After you marry him, I will bless your union with him. Then, I will open doors of grace and favour for both of you. I will bless him with finance and make your husband a very rich man.

This is God ways for you

2 Likes

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Littlechild(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2022
THE MESSAGE

MEN: Poverty is our temporary state of being and not who we are. Stop worrying about someone not loving you and become your best friend.

If a person doesn't love you when you are poor, then you haven't been around the right set of people.

There are people who may be wealthy and have everything money can buy, but they are bound and oppressed if they are slaves to their wealth. A man may be very poor in relation to the worlds wealth, and yet be freer and happier than the wealthiest person.

In God, even a broke man can become the most wealthiest person on earth. It is much better to be free spiritually and be a slave in the natural than free in the natural but a slave in spirit. However, the best is to be free in all things

3 Likes

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Littlechild(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2022
I remember talking to a Nigeria babe in a women saloon. I told her you need a good man. She said to me, no, she need a rich man.

I told her, babe, pray to have a good man. Because a good man will make your life beautiful. She plainly told me her desires is to find a rich man.

It has been 11 years since that our conversation, and when I saw her last year, she is still not yet married. I guess she is no longer looking for a rich man.

Failures and time has sand blast and reset her brain. She is now currently looking for any good man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 26, 2022
make i book space for my own later

1 Like

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by BigRocky: 3:28pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Women are like milk

Men are like wine

We meuve cool

2 Likes

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by emmanuelbrown26: 5:12pm On May 26, 2022
Littlechild:

I remember talking to a Nigeria babe in a saloon, I told her you need a good man. She said to me, no, she need a rich man.

I told her, babe, you need a good man because, a good man will make your life beautiful. She plainly told me her desires is to find a rich man.

It has been 11 years since that our conversation, she is still not yet to married. I guess she is no longer looking for a rich man.

Failures and time has reset her brain.

She is now currently looking for any good man.
Oga op. I hope u no bi preacher bcs if u are one, u go dey motivate women well well. I took my time to read your write up and I must confess that u are good jare.
U just nailed it down for those that will agree. I hv seen some of them around,even in 8years time.NNo hhope for them to see a man to marry

3 Likes

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Littlechild(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2022
Jennyclay / Animegirl

I wrote this story for the both of you to read. What do you think? grin

wink

1 Like

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Nonam: 12:45am On May 27, 2022
A sure writeup and lessons for the babes.

1 Like

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Truvelisback(m): 2:13am On May 27, 2022
Littlechild:
Jennyclay / Animegirl
I wrote this story for the both of you to read. What do you think? grin
wink
Don't waste ur time writing this story because of them.
Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Washington2070(m): 3:36am On May 27, 2022
Littlechild:
Jennyclay / Anime girl

I wrote this story for both of you to read. What do you think? grin

wink
You are very funny �

1 Like

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by obinna58(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2022
If you're struggling better don't think marriage

1 Like

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Slynation(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2022
Interesting piece tho but may I never be that unfortunate man God will ever send to marry this kinda community project as a wife...After jumping from preeq to preeq you now want to use me as retirement benefits...

2 Likes

Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Littlechild(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't waste ur time writing this story because of them.

Truvel
Both of them will learn life lesson the hard way.
Re: Why She Run To God For A Husband. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 28, 2022
Braa, you dey motivate me.. grin

Kuddos

(1) (Reply)

While Are Some Girls So Dumb / Asake Grabs White Girl Yansh And Rocks It As A Boss In Chicago / Nigerian Man All Smiles As He Weds His Beautiful White Bride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.