Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

While Are Some Girls So Dumb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While Are Some Girls So Dumb (1461 Views)

Why Do Women Think Irrationally And So Dumb? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Dumb? / Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While Are Some Girls So Dumb by tayewomi(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin

Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by tayewomi(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2022
this
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Block her and move on,no nigerian girl is worth your time.

3 Likes

Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Ikennaford: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Use pigdin English abeg, I prefer pigdin English to our borrowed shit

3 Likes

Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Robertgreene1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
U ve already known a long time ago that she's a dumb leech
So what exactly is ur problem again young man?
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by tayewomi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Block her and move on,no nigerian girl is worth your time.
done already

1 Like

Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
tayewomi:
what a guy Posted this morning,prompted me to share my own experience with a girl.Thou she had worked around my vicinity long ago where we became friends,so we should to talk casually then..Why i don't really like the girl was that she's a little too dumb,like a thief has one time stole money from where she's working back then,a whopping 60k.The woman forgave her Sha coz she's a good Christian,she's so careless and not smart enough..So sometimes last year i told her i would like us to see just for a discussion,coz she's almost the one initiating chat with me every time..She ghosted me for like 6months before she sent me a mssg one time to just greet me,i respond her normally &initiated us seeing anytime she's less busy,cos she normally ask me advice and have tutored her one time she's preparing for jamb.We're chatting normally thereafter but have stopped requesting us seeing coz i sensed she's not interested,so she asked me for data and i told her that anytime i have money i would send her,thou I'm only posting her cos i discovered she's a leeches, since that day I've refused to send her data.She stopped replying my mssg which i too stopped..Since june i last send a mssg which she refused to read or reply,out of nowhere she messaged me on Sunday asking for a favor,without even greeting or anything,thou i gave her my own side of the wavulence..At least if She's a good friend she might just apologize thereafter or call me bt she only reacted and pass.

so u sayin all girls are dumb becoz yor girl friend is dumb.....corrrrect?.....bro u need urgent head treatment with bandage!!(no oofeinse) angry

5 Likes

Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
What a sob story undecided

1 Like

Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by obinna58(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Drama people, she initiated drama and you joined her to play shows you have no useful time for yourself, I bet she enjoyed it all while you constantly taking pain drugs.

Don't make out time for this b!tches, starve her attention if she's not following your command.
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Godada(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2022

Guy, it's rather distasteful to term girls dumb. Some yes.

Now, since you have arrived at the conclusion that she is dumb, shouldn't you move on with more productive junctures?

There is certainly no point griping over a misplaced priority.

It's pointless and a waste of energy plus time.

Move on.

All girls are not dumb.

They could be promiscuous but not dumb.
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by tayewomi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

so u sayin all girls are dumb becoz yor girl friend is dumb.....corrrrect?.....bro u need urgent head treatment with bandage!!(no oofeinse) angry
are you okay?i said she's a friend and am not generalizing.Be mindful with how u respond to things
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by tayewomi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
obinna58:
Drama people, she initiated drama and you joined her to play shows you have no useful time for yourself, I bet she enjoyed it all while you constantly taking pain drugs.

Don't make out time for this b!tches, starve her attention if she's not following your command.
thank you.Although things have change now
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by romunu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
While?
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
tayewomi:
are you okay?i said she's a friend and am not generalizing.Be mindful with how u respond to things

so u now calling her friend becoz she refuse to giv u pucccci ..correct?shame on u bro for cussing a woman simply becoz she refuse u sexxx.sadly, guys like u cometo nairaland to abuse women simply becuz u dont no how to toast women.brother if u need help toasting women, cant u simply create a thread for help so guys can all come in to assist u? even that ordnarry Chioma4eva girl no how to toast women.
shame on u sir!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Introvertedgirl(f): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Someone who can't even express his thoughts in simple and correct sentences is calling another person dumb undecided
How ironic
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by nightfox01(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
E pain OP wella grin op no cry sorry

Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Juicethekid: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
tayewomi:
this
Bro, the number is still exposed, blur it.
Re: While Are Some Girls So Dumb by Baronthecelebri: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
tayewomi:
what a guy Posted this morning,prompted me to share my own experience with a girl.Thou she had worked around my vicinity long ago where we became friends,so we should to talk casually then..Why i don't really like the girl was that she's a little too dumb,like a thief has one time stole money from where she's working back then,a whopping 60k.The woman forgave her Sha coz she's a good Christian,she's so careless and not smart enough..So sometimes last year i told her i would like us to see just for a discussion,coz she's almost the one initiating chat with me every time..She ghosted me for like 6months before she sent me a mssg one time to just greet me,i respond her normally &initiated us seeing anytime she's less busy,cos she normally ask me advice and have tutored her one time she's preparing for jamb.We're chatting normally thereafter but have stopped requesting us seeing coz i sensed she's not interested,so she asked me for data and i told her that anytime i have money i would send her,thou I'm only posting her cos i discovered she's a leeches, since that day I've refused to send her data.She stopped replying my mssg which i too stopped..Since june i last send a mssg which she refused to read or reply,out of nowhere she messaged me on Sunday asking for a favor,without even greeting or anything,thou i gave her my own side of the wavulence..At least if She's a good friend she might just apologize thereafter or call me bt she only reacted and pass.
mumu why you cover her name, why covering a thief

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Daughter Wants A Relationship With Me / Guys Please Beware O / Ashawo Dey Beg For 5h Now Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.