Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Four Things That Will Make You Rich! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Things That Will Make You Rich! (956 Views)

Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night / Stop Doing These Four Things That Will Make You Look Older Than Your Age, No 3 A / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Things That Will Make You Rich! by Felimax(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2022
One day, a man caught a dove. When the dove was in the man's hand, it cried out: "Please do not kill me. Let me tell you four things which can make you rich. "
"What are they" asked the man.
"The first thing is you must keep what you get."
The man said, "I shall do that."
"Next," said the dove. "You must not cry for what you cannot have."
"I shall not cry for what I cannot have," said the man.
"And the third thing is," said the dove, "you must always stop to think, because you may hear many things that are not true. Now, let me fly to that tree. Then I can tell you the fourth thing. "
So the man let the bird go.
"What was the first thing I told you" the dove asked.
"Oh! " said the man. "You told me I must keep what I get "
The dove laughed and said, "You didn't do that. You let me go. Now I can tell you the fourth thing: inside my body, there is a piece of gold as big as your head. "
When the man heard that, he did not stop to think. He was angry. He pulled his hair, and began to cry. "You are made of gold, but I let you fly away," he shouted.
"But what was the second thing I told you" asked the dove.
"You told me I must not cry for what I cannot have, " said the man. So he stopped crying, and then the dove asked, "What was the third thing" the man stopped to think, and then he shouted, "It is not true! There isn't any gold inside your body! "
"No," laughed the dove and it went away.

How well do you understand this story?
Have you applied any of this in real life situation?

1 Like

Re: Four Things That Will Make You Rich! by Ernesthugo(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2022
cry
Re: Four Things That Will Make You Rich! by Sepe123: 4:06pm On May 26, 2022
Felimax:

One day, a man caught a dove. When the dove was in the man's hand, it cried out: "Please do not kill me. Let me tell you four things which can make you rich. "
"What are they" asked the man.
"The first thing is you must keep what you get."
The man said, "I shall do that."
"Next," said the dove. "You must not cry for what you cannot have."
"I shall not cry for what I cannot have," said the man.
"And the third thing is," said the dove, "you must always stop to think, because you may hear many things that are not true. Now, let me fly to that tree. Then I can tell you the fourth thing. "
So the man let the bird go.
"What was the first thing I told you" the dove asked.
"Oh! " said the man. "You told me I must keep what I get "
The dove laughed and said, "You didn't do that. You let me go. Now I can tell you the fourth thing: inside my body, there is a piece of gold as big as your head. "
When the man heard that, he did not stop to think. He was angry. He pulled his hair, and began to cry. "You are made of gold, but I let you fly away," he shouted.
"But what was the second thing I told you" asked the dove.
"You told me I must not cry for what I cannot have, " said the man. So he stopped crying, and then the dove asked, "What was the third thing" the man stopped to think, and then he shouted, "It is not true! There isn't any gold inside your body! "
"No," laughed the dove and it went away.

How well do you understand this story?
Have you applied any of this in real life situation?

All I learnt is a man and woman about to Bleep
Re: Four Things That Will Make You Rich! by Sergio104(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2022
Very very interesting
Re: Four Things That Will Make You Rich! by Felimax(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2022
Sepe123:

All I learnt is a man and woman about to Bleep

You will not kill me with laff!
Re: Four Things That Will Make You Rich! by Ebubu3: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

You will not kill me with laff!
I learnt a bird in hand is worth two in the bush
Re: Four Things That Will Make You Rich! by asaajuomo1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Learnt to appreciate every situation you are

(1) (Reply)

Men Hating Machines( MHM) Resurrection : Since Men Won't Stop Female Bashings / Teni: My Sincere Advice For You! 18+ (pic) / Ese Walter Explain How Her Affairs With Pastor Fatoyinbo Destroy Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.