Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night (5590 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by TheNigerianSchr: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
It is the prime duty of a man to make their spouse happy. After all, your wife married you because she loves you and you married her because she gave your butterflies in your stomach.

However, it is not always easy to do that duty I talked about. Years after marriage, some things just get boring since they have been done repeatedly. THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

You can spice up your love life with your wife by doing these things. When you come back from your workplace at night, you can do them to your wife to make her happy. She would love you more if you do them so please read keenly.

1. Ask her how her day went: When you get back from work, don't just eat your food and sleep off like a bag of beans. Separate a little time to have an intimate and interesting tete-a-tete with your wife. Ask her what happened to her today. Inquire from her if a guy is bothering her or something. If she says yes, pretend to be jealous even if you are not.

Women generally love talking and when they get a gossip partner, they would really cling to the person. Make sure that gossip partner is you.

2. Compliment her cooking: Nothing gets a woman like compliments. Women love being complimented, that is why they wear fashion trendy clothes and wear classy shoes. They are always after getting compliments from men and even fellow women.

You can input this into every area of your relationship. Always compliment her. To can start with the food she prepared for you tonight. Tell her you love it and that you have been waiting for it since you finished at work.

3. Tell her how much you love her: Women are creatures who need to be constantly reminded that they are someone most prized possession. Keep telling her you love her and see how much happiness you'll give her. Women are emotional beings and those words can really lighten up their mood.

4. Carry her to the bed and watch her sleep: Pampering is something that most people think exists only between newlyweds but it is not so. Make sure you pamper your wife and she would reciprocate the gesture. She would pamper you if you pamper her.

One of the best ways to pamper her tonight is to carry her to bed. You might feel tired but just do it. Tomorrow morning when she wakes up, you will see that smile on her face that you've always loved.

Try doing the things I have said above to your wife. It would cost you nothing but you will gain a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thank ya bro
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by NiRfreak(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Advice by a simp

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
OP, we would like to hear from you when you're married.

NiRfreak:
Advice by a simp

And for the simps

15 Likes

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

And for the simps
and to the simps

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Theboy21: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
A great advice for pussy ass niggas cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by 3gpvids: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Carry her to bed even if she big pass you?

suicide awaits you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by uthlaw: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
how much I go dey collect every month for this rubish!

4 Likes

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by ayarandy: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

and to the simps
and in the simps

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Immortaltunez: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2021
TheNigerianSchr:
It is the prime duty of a man to make their spouse happy. After all, your wife married you because she loves you and you married her because she gave your butterflies in your stomach.

However, it is not always easy to do that duty I talked about. Years after marriage, some things just get boring since they have been done repeatedly. THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

You can spice up your love life with your wife by doing these things. When you come back from your workplace at night, you can do them to your wife to make her happy. She would love you more if you do them so please read keenly.

1. Ask her how her day went: When you get back from work, don't just eat your food and sleep off like a bag of beans. Separate a little time to have an intimate and interesting tete-a-tete with your wife. Ask her what happened to her today. Inquire from her if a guy is bothering her or something. If she says yes, pretend to be jealous even if you are not.

Women generally love talking and when they get a gossip partner, they would really cling to the person. Make sure that gossip partner is you.

2. Compliment her cooking: Nothing gets a woman like compliments. Women love being complimented, that is why they wear fashion trendy clothes and wear classy shoes. They are always after getting compliments from men and even fellow women.

You can input this into every area of your relationship. Always compliment her. To can start with the food she prepared for you tonight. Tell her you love it and that you have been waiting for it since you finished at work.

3. Tell her how much you love her: Women are creatures who need to be constantly reminded that they are someone most prized possession. Keep telling her you love her and see how much happiness you'll give her. Women are emotional beings and those words can really lighten up their mood.

4. Carry her to the bed and watch her sleep: Pampering is something that most people think exists only between newlyweds but it is not so. Make sure you pamper your wife and she would reciprocate the gesture. She would pamper you if you pamper her.

One of the best ways to pamper her tonight is to carry her to bed. You might feel tired but just do it. Tomorrow morning when she wakes up, you will see that smile on her face that you've always loved.

Try doing the things I have said above to your wife. It would cost you nothing but you will gain a lot.
guys nko? Den no deserve to be made happy?

1 Like

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by LegendaryLover(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Women too should learn what their husbands need and do it...

(1) Lead me to the bathroom and bath me when i return tired from work
(2) Serve me my food and wait on me
(3) Give me a good back massage in the bedroom to ease off work-related stress of my day
(4) S*ck my dick, after the back massage
(5) Clean off my cum with a wet warm towel, as i dose off to sleep.

If she too can be doing this, @ op i'll also do the 4 things u mentioned. But until then,nope

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by potent5(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2021
One cold bottle of orijin for you.
uthlaw:
how much I go dey collect every month for this rubish!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Lovethaa: 5:04am On Apr 18, 2021
Your parents will be ashamed of you if they come across this post....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by TripleA1: 5:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Thank you OP. It works for those that love their wife

1 Like

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by rex444(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Hahahhahaha like all that happens and there is still peace ??
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Randy100: 6:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Did I read, watch her as she sleep. Op, please stop it.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Dheji2(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2021
What do most women want to do for their husbands in return?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2021
All they need is ...
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by tosik(m): 6:44am On Apr 18, 2021
i don't care if the op is doing this for is girlfriend,all i know is that love without money will always end up in tears..

7 Likes

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2021
TheNigerianSchr:

[s]4. Carry her to the bed and watch her sleep: Pampering is something that most people think exists only between newlyweds but it is not so. Make sure you pamper your wife and she would reciprocate the gesture. She would pamper you if you pamper her.[/s]

Yeah right undecided

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Be rich .

1 Like

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Fortune109: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2021
Carry her to the bed na where you Bleep up...is she a cripple grin

1 Like

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by MajesticKris: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Carry her to the bed and bath her abi....

ADVICE FROM! A SIMP!!

ACTIVE SIMP!!

You forget say too much of everything is bash...
E come be for woman side!!!

You can never know what they want.. cus themselves don't know what they want..

1 Like

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by soundOsonic: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
You can't do this everyday, when it becomes a norm, it will change nothing.
Only do this once in a while to make her feel special. If you do this Everytime you will be increasing her standard for special treatment.
The truth is for you to make any relationship work, just treat each other like friends. And try as much as possible to make each other feel so special like once or twice a month.
Guys you can cut her nails while appreciating her looks
Try to cook her favorite dish why singing her praises
Give her a sound body massage
Take her on an expensive restaurant as a date
Credit her account or by her clothes and shoes.

This can be done in a bracket of 3 days once in two months or three months believe me she will be behaving herself in serious expectancy when the next romantic treatment will be.

Note: don't do this everyday, everything will lose value.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by UnimkeAk(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

And for the simps
U follow be simp..
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by mrsoludomeka(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice update
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
TripleA1:
Thank you OP. It works for those that love their wife

Exactly ❗
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
lipsrsealed A brand new advice from a big for nothing SIMP
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by IamPlato(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Watch her sleep because nothing dey house to do again abi.

Mumu boy.

Na because of you I do this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98GlKQHmDoA
Re: Most Women Want You To Do These Four Things To Them At Night by anthonyuncle(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2021
TheNigerianSchr:

4. Carry her to the bed and watch her sleep .

except she's seeing her period.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Like Better? Thigh Gap Or No Thigh Gap? / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define / Describe Your Ex-in One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.