Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (70736 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by casppyjay: 3:33pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That boy man does not even look like an cross-country driver let alone an inter-country driver. undecided
but I’m sure to u he looks like from his house to the bus stop truck driver .. even to u the women who decided to baby mamas to diz unfortunate truck driver are stranded and don’t know what they want doesn’t matter if it’s material or pleasure.. the guy is just a useless truck driver..

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:40pm On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't see how profitable it is to the man. I rather petty the kids whose chances at college are probably slim as a result of their parents carrying so much in load. undecided

It's obviously profitable or he wouldn't do it. But that's for tax payers to debate.

Because he can't be that desirable. And he couldn't only have had sex 33 times in his lifetime.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:49pm On May 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
okay. Can I get your number??
Hian, get number ke, you sef want to go Yankee tongue
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2022
assholemods:

And so? Do you know how much truck drivers with CDL certificate earns?

Not enough to take care of 33 children.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 5:56am On May 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I love when people who know what they're talking about puts sense where it doesn’t exist. Owner Operators with multiple trucks make a large amount of money. It’s common for black men to be owner operators here in America matter of fact, a Nairalander who migrated to America is one.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 6:00am On May 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Half Black-American, half Nigerian. No kids and most of my unmarried black American friends don’t have any kids either. If what you said was true, the population would be very much larger.

Don’t bring North versus South and tribalism excuses into this, my guy. Nigeria as a country is factually and unsustainably overpopulated and growing. There are more people than resources but I’m not low enough to be gleeful over this matter as you are with the subject.
Lagos isn’t in the North but it’s vastly overpopulated. The country has more people than resources.
1stGenAmerican,
I've been reading this thread silently.

You've been all over this thread playing the "Devil's Advocate" and shooting the points of some folks down like you own this discussion forum. Lol.

You have a way of using dialectics that is "annoyingly" engaging. grin

I've been a member of NL since 2005 (17 years ago as of 2022), and you're one of the few that I have seen who know how to engage dialectically.

Ciao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 6:29am On May 28, 2022
t2luv1:

Partner if you don't have any idea how an industry work please don't say anything. Drivers working in final mile segments of logistics make over 50k. In case you wondering what is the final mile. When goods come into a fulfillment warehouse, those Amazon, UPS, and FedEx vans you see dropping off your items at houses are called the final mile Distributing ordered items from the warehouse to your house. Now Big rigs drivers, are the drivers that transport goods from the Ports to the fulfillment warehouses those people are either Owner-operators or direct TMS drivers. Direct operators get paid per load/state segment contract. They make over 200K, I know that for a fact. TMS drivers are paid per mile driven @ 69C per mile. The TMS company, for example Werner, ODL and Summit submit load bid at $1.15 per mile, they then pay their driver @ 69c per mile. I design/write business application programs for various logistic companies. I know what I am talking about.

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 7:01am On May 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’ve been to Nigeria four times in my life. How people moved to Lagos doesn’t negate the fact that the country of Nigeria is unsustainably overpopulated.
1stGenAmerican,

Oh wow, that's cool! Four times visitation isn't bad at all. I have a friend who has NEVER been to Nigeria despite being in her 40s. She has an African-American mother and a Nigerian father who migrated to the U.S. in the 1970s for his University studies.

So, what Nigerian language(s) have you learned from your dad, relatives, YouTube, and on NL? smiley

Second, way too many migrate to the major cities such as Lagos, PH, FCT Abuja, Kano, etc, (which are seen as Eldorados), thereby giving the illusion of overpopulation.

If resources are properly utilised
in those states (including West Africa) that migrants are coming from, then there would have been a near-balanced spread of the Nigerian population.

That country still has huge human and natural resources (valued in trillions of USD) and has gotten to the current status because of the over-centralised or unitary system of government first introduced during the Military rule, and partly sustained by the political class at the Federal and State levels.

Decentralisation and e-Governance would lead to more disruptive innovations and value-addition of goods for key Nigerian exports.

Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by useni1: 9:05pm On May 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Sir that’s what I can’t understand. People living in a poor country that doesn’t care about its citizens get mad because other governments do things that Nigerians should’ve demanded from their government ages ago.
They’re angrier at the US spending taxpayer money on US taxpayers than they are at Nigeria for looting money meant for Nigerian citizens.
shut up your mouth. What are you doing in family section? You must go back to foreign affairs where Ukraine is winning

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

1stGenAmerican,
I've been reading this thread silently.

You've been all over this thread playing the "Devil's Advocate" and shooting the points of some folks down like you own this discussion forum. Lol.

You have a way of using dialectics that is "annoyingly" engaging. grin

I've been a member of NL since 2005 (17 years ago as 2022), and you're one of the few that I have seen who know how to engage dialectically.

Ciao.

That means so much to me!

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That means so much to me!
"My pleasure"... wink

By the way you haven't been giving your feedbacks and insights on your travel threads. I assume it was unintended.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by PlaYaJones: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, when u think u have seen it all another weird stuff pops up

helo. please can u quickly post a pictures of yor self on yor profile showing u standing up & facing away from the camera....I urgently need to sheck somtin please, urgent! cheesy
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:07am On Jul 01, 2022
useni1:
shut up your mouth. What are you doing in family section? You must go back to foreign affairs where Ukraine is winning

I’m not an immigrant. I was born here in America to a Nigerian immigrant and an American.
Stay tuned for more updates from Emoc, a broke mentally ill moniker with several aliases that is infatuated with ME and America. This moniker has decided to stalk me here on Nairaland while making up lie after lie after lie about everything under the sun. He calls me filthy names and just like a filthy, deranged rapist, he lies about sexual encounters with me when he has never stepped foot in America, knows nothing about me, has never spoken to me, and will never meet me in person. He has said a number of times that he would murder me if he ever gets a chance, threatens my life every day, and makes my time on Nairaland very uncomfortable. I have reported him and all of his aliases to the Moderators many times but they refuse to do anything about him.
Because my career entails close work with the US Courts, I’ve reported him to the FBI who is aware of his IP addresses and will soon get INTERPOL involved. If anyone thinks I’m joking, wait a bit and you’ll see what happens when someone sends death threats to an American while that American is using an IP address belonging to the US government. Even if he is never caught, the only place he’ll be able to get a visa to will be the Central African Republic or maybe Somalia.

Among other things, Nigeria is in terrible need of mental health professionals, facilities, and medications in order to get these maniacal people under control.
Ladies, please watch out for yourselves because there are dangerous lunatics such as this one lurking in every corner of the world. If given the chance, they will stalk, rob, rape, defraud, dismember, and murder you. This murderous psychopath isn’t even in my country or on my continent but he is on yours. If he has developed a sick obsession for me, a woman that he has never met and will never meet, imagine what he will do to you and other women in close proximity to him.

Be careful and protect yourself and your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.