Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (70821 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by tonyson010(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2022
Carcholce:

Yes I know he could be fertile but he can as well be deceived into fathering another man’s child. Think am well.

he is a sperm donor. some women there just want sperm donors for free and he has good physical genes for it.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by yusluvad(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2022
Father George cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Fulmigati: 6:52am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if you dont pullout then wear a damn condom!

no way this truck driver (regardless of how many hrs he is on the road) can cater for the wellbeing of all them kids!

Truck drivers potential earnings exceed 6 figures.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by HOOD26593(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2022
American vasion of K1 the ultimate.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

the funny part is that woman saying that this is nasty, while showing the picture of the babymamas with grin from ear to ear (as if they won the lottery)

BTW can someone explain to me how this man can be 34 and have a 26yr old kid?!?!? is that a typo or what?!
The bolded can make someone throw up
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by imagrg(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2022
African mentality breeds stupidity.
People are making breakthrough in technology and space exploration, you are talking about immorality and breeding children in gross. Who can't do that?
I laugh in vernacular! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by oweman: 6:57am On May 27, 2022
The guy just love sleeping with multiple women that"s all !
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by aramanda14: 6:59am On May 27, 2022
Now imagine if the grandchild also follows his father's footstep, this means by 52 the grandma will become a great grandma. lmaoo
Beremx:
That’s the lifestyle of some black men in America. Having kids at young age of 18. I watched a video on Facebook where a young guy of 17 years already has five kids with different women which makes his mother of 35years a grandmother.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Lama70(m): 6:59am On May 27, 2022
Carcholce:
This guy is a fool. He’s already admitted he don’t pull out, woman he meets can rope him with another man’s pregnancy.

They should bring a DNA test result.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by greypencils: 7:00am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

the funny part is that woman saying that this is nasty, while showing the picture of the babymamas with grin from ear to ear (as if they won the lottery)

BTW can someone explain to me how this man can be 34 and have a 26yr old kid?!?!? is that a typo or what?!
Any man can have a 100 children. It all depends on the woman. She has days she is ovulating and days she is free. Any man can fertile children EVERYTIME time he has sex.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by aramanda14: 7:03am On May 27, 2022
Let me give you guys an update. if you are still saving money in a bank that doesn't give you interest you are wrong o. Put your money where you have guaranteed interest coming in for you. All you just have to do is save money there and you get up to 10% PA. Just use fairsave by fairmoney save there and get daily interest to flex your life.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Generalkontrato(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2022
Bros na lie you lie...all dis one wey some of dem head dey d same,shey u give 10 women belle d same day?
bros abeg mek i de hear word.
if u wan b popular,no be like dis nau...
u knw say i hate lies.

u for tell me say na from ur mama belle u start dy give other women belle...

dem say, d truth is bitter but dis ur lie no sweet....smfh

you for talk say,u be 26 yrs and ur first pikin na 34yrs,then i go knw say spiritual control physical.

bros eh, you no try for dis ur lie.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Lasalu123: 7:03am On May 27, 2022
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Sales.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on the main thread by clicking the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7147485/prepare-soap-bath-it-see
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:04am On May 27, 2022
RainOnMe:
If he has the money

The idiot is a truck driver
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Lightorder: 7:05am On May 27, 2022
Carcholce:

Yes I know he could be fertile but he can as well be deceived into fathering another man’s child. Think am well.
you could be right but to what end ? He has no money

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ezedon(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2022
When 2 baba thought he has won it all
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by bigeagleeye(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

He's, here was, used for He has 34..talking about the number of kids!
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by greypencils: 7:11am On May 27, 2022
WantsandMore:
How can you tell me how much, yet follow the next sentence with a probable information?
Don't mind the dummy. Even if he is making that much of which I am definite he is not, he is clearly not thinking about the children's future. He is not thinking of a College Education for his children. Regular parents with regular cheques still struggle to pay college tuition for one child. He has 33, the motherfucker only thinks about sex and his mind his blocked about the children's future, such a punk.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by ike007(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2022
That's all black people know .. born born born born born born
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2022
Beremx:
That’s the lifestyle of some black men in America. Having kids at young age of 18. I watched a video on Facebook where a young guy of 17 years already has five kids with different women which makes his mother of 35years a grandmother.
Not only black Americans, Western world are known to have children at very tender age.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ijaya123: 7:20am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

No matter how fertile a man is, he has to meet with a woman at a certain period within the month to impregnate her. Some things are not adding up.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From where? undecided

Who told you truck drivers make enough to raise 33 kids? undecided
maybe na u deh feed them u go tell me.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by akaahs(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

I yam not understanding oooo
At 8 he has d kid
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Generalkontrato(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2022
Lasalu123:
Prepare This Soap, Bath With It And See How Your Business Will Boom With Sales.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on the main thread by clicking the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7147485/prepare-soap-bath-it-see
bros, if i click this link,for my own planet "jupiter" it's a taboo,it can cause serious war.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

He is the Solomon of our time..
Read your Bible very well, doesn't have much children like this, he has about 8 - 10 children. He only had about 1000 women ( wives and concubines) in his life, which does not translate to the number of children he had.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Clinghton: 7:31am On May 27, 2022
When we taught we have seen it all in Africa, well if he can carter for their needs no problem.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by matm: 7:33am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if you dont pullout then wear a damn condom!

no way this truck driver (regardless of how many hrs he is on the road) can cater for the wellbeing of all them kids!

Feeding kids when they are small is not where'd trouble lies. it's when they grow.
Their future, how each can be established to be on his own so dt they won't kill d man before his time.Talk of land, talk of house etc
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2022
Emola12:
do you think d man is 34yrs old
HiFive:
Nat possible man. 8yo boy cant get a woman pregnant.
Enumerator:
@bolded, was wondering too
Which means he had first child at 8years old which is almost impossible
akaahs:

I yam not understanding oooo
At 8 he has d kid

maybe he is an early starter, and really had a kid at 8yrs old.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by kayperry: 7:47am On May 27, 2022
cococandy:
Ode. Those are fatherless children.
When will he have time to be present in their lives considering that he’s a trucker always on the road?
Common sense is truly uncommon.
Then when they start misbehaving he’ll blame their moms

is it not the "moms" fault the kids are fatherless in the 1st place, its just impossible to understand how women even think ... how can a woman get pregnant for a man that already as much on ground already to the tune of 33.
if i was one of those kids, my question to my mom is why bless a man that has dozens of kids with a kid, kindly note the blame starts from inception

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.