Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (70810 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by DroppingLiquid: 10:26pm On May 26, 2022
The government of America is there to provide for the kids.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by mkpurumma090(f): 10:27pm On May 26, 2022
Your Legacy is from generation to generation
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by staga: 10:27pm On May 26, 2022
Owner-operator truck drivers make a lot of money in the states. Some of these guys own up to 10 trucks. They drive one and lease out the rest.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by DKM123: 10:29pm On May 26, 2022
Mscheeeew...
Typical!
It's always the poor, irresponsible illiterate and selfish men. Always.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by samtoolz(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2022
Child support fit enter $1m oo
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:32pm On May 26, 2022
If he no dey alright, his wife suppose dey alright.

I don't know how me as a woman will keep going for delivery every now and then up until 33 times, when I no dey craze.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
Hehehehe... He's a real legend with legacies
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by maxiart2(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:
Everyone with their assignments on Earth.
Thank God you are fulfilling yours.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Slynation(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2022
ukaface:
If he no dey alright, his wife suppose dey alright.

I don't know how me as a woman will keep going for delivery every now and then up until 33 times, when I no dey craze.
try dey read post well...

5 Likes

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Fuyinge: 10:36pm On May 26, 2022
Lmao.... his x chromosome is very strong
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2022
A true Legend. I admire him a lot.

He is truly obeying the commandment of the Gods.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by tiger28: 10:38pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if you dont pullout then wear a damn condom!

no way this truck driver (regardless of how many hrs he is on the road) can cater for the wellbeing of all them kids!
Unfortunately, the US Government will be taking care of these Children with taxpayers money. He is 34 yrs.....he has many more to go.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Kano4tot2: 10:39pm On May 26, 2022
JovialJune:
His oldest is 26, he's 34, her started giving birth at 8?

How

Ask that mugu again abeg�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Yankee101: 10:40pm On May 26, 2022
Can you care for them all or have to depend on govt welfare?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by abokikhalifa: 10:40pm On May 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if you dont pullout then wear a damn condom!

no way this truck driver (regardless of how many hrs he is on the road) can cater for the wellbeing of all them kids!

I'm sure the women ain't broke women. I have a Nigerian friend in USA has 5 kids with 5 diffrent women. He is a medical doctor and all is baby mama's are all rich. That's how it works.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Enumerator(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2022
cheesy
Typicool8:
This one comes from Solomon's lineage
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Unperturbed2022: 10:42pm On May 26, 2022
Omor, this is investment. Imagine collecting bride price from their respective suitors. I see!

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
YangaBabe:
Funny enough all the kids are looking good and healthy, why the fuss about him not having money

Those kids are really lucky that they were born in the US their story would have been totally different if they have found themselves here in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Great0ne1: 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
Beremx:
That’s the lifestyle of some black men in America. Having kids at young age of 18. I watched a video on Facebook where a young guy of 17 years already has five kids with different women which makes his mother of 35years a grandmother.
Michael jai white is already a great grand father at 53
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Enumerator(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2022
@bolded, was wondering too

Which means he had first child at 8years old which is almost impossible
MrBrownJay1:

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

the funny part is that woman saying that this is nasty, while showing the picture of the babymamas with grin from ear to ear (as if they won the lottery)

BTW can someone explain to me how this man can be 34 and have a 26yr old kid?!?!? is that a typo or what?!
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ajilenu: 10:45pm On May 26, 2022
33 children? I wonder why govt is allowing all these kinds of foolish child birth and we complain of over population everytime.

Anyway, Get Oraimo and enjoy the best music experience

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2022
The girls that are opening their legs for this truck driver what is the inspiration and motives behind it?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From where? undecided

Who told you truck drivers make enough to raise 33 kids? undecided

Not even billionaires go about having that many children. Except maybe in Saudi.

But you will admit having that many children is profitable to him. He must be a freeloader in the system.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ashley86400: 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
Lol @Regina George- of all names na movie villian name him give him pikin. People will automatically be wary of that child. . grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by compton11(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
The only think blacks are good at is born born cheesy grin
We like sex, drink and children cheesy
we don't like sex?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by dogwen: 10:51pm On May 26, 2022
JovialJune:
His oldest is 26, he's 34, meaning he started giving birth at 8?

How
Don't mind the stupid liers.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by blingxx(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2022
"I ain't weak I just don't pull out" sound like something dmx or Snoop Dogg would say grin this na born gangstar
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:52pm On May 26, 2022
Mindlog:
There are chances some of the kids are not biologically his.

How much is he earning from truck driving that can support those children?

The social welfare will support the kids.
That's how jamaicans in england dey also born like rats....the government pays some stipends to the mother.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by MisterGrace: 10:53pm On May 26, 2022
Arrest the idiot asap. Do a thorough vasectomy on him.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by armyofone(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From where? undecided

Who told you truck drivers make enough to raise 33 kids? undecided

Truck driver make good money. Some make 180k per year. But I don't think the money will be enough for all 33 children. Hopefully each baby mama has a good job, lives in good community for the kids to attend good school. And not dependent on govt support
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Johnkay225: 10:54pm On May 26, 2022
Typicool8:
This one comes from Solomon's lineage
Solomon had only three children oh.. Just many women....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.