Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (70859 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:17am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’ve been to Nigeria four times in my life. How people moved to Lagos doesn’t negate the fact that the country of Nigeria is unsustainably overpopulated.

In the context of our argument, i think the best source to quote is the "fertility rate" of countries. Countries like Russia and Canada with huge landmass can be considered least populated but with higher fertility rate than some of these countries.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:20am On May 27, 2022
pacespot:

In the context of our argument, i think the best source to quote is the "fertility rate" of countries. Countries like Russia and Canada with huge landmass can be considered least populated but with higher fertility rate than some of these countries.

No, its not. You’re trying to move the goalposts. You distastefully mentioned irresponsible breeding which led me to point out the fact that you live in a country that is unsustainably overpopulated and still growing which equates to irresponsible breeding.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:24am On May 27, 2022
ogaemma:
The moment I saw the headline I knew it must be a black man.
Black man and sex and poverty is unexplainable.
Imagine a truck driver, how will he cater for this children 15 years from now?

Just curious about what evidence you have that anyone in the pictures are living in poverty? What evidence do you have that these are his kids?

Do you know the man’s salary or assets? Do you know what kinds of jobs the mothers of the kids have? Do you know if the mothers of the children in the picture have husbands and what their careers are?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No, its not. You’re trying to move the goalposts. You distastefully mentioned irresponsible breeding which prompted me to point out the fact that you live in a country that is unsustainably overpopulated and still growing which equates to irresponsible breeding.

NO, the population of a country does not equate to irresponsible breeding, though it has some element of it but it is not all that due to higher fertility rate. Some countries were created centuries ago while some have existed for thousands of years. I am pointing into a simple calculation (fertility rate) to underscore your point of irresponsible breeding, but you are shifting the goalposts. Think deeply, then you will understand that the argument of a country's population has no basis for irresponsible breeding.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by HiFive: 5:35am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

the funny part is that woman saying that this is nasty, while showing the picture of the babymamas with grin from ear to ear (as if they won the lottery)

BTW can someone explain to me how this man can be 34 and have a 26yr old kid?!?!? is that a typo or what?!

Nat possible man. 8yo boy cant get a woman pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by masmaskas: 5:36am On May 27, 2022
lol
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:38am On May 27, 2022
pacespot:

NO, the population of a country does not equate to irresponsible breeding, though it has some element of it but it is not all that due to higher fertility rate. Some countries were created centuries ago while some have existed for thousands of years. I am pointing into a simple calculation (fertility rate) to underscore your point of irresponsible breeding, but you are shifting the goalposts. Think deeply, then you will understand that the argument of a country's population has no basis for irresponsible breeding.

Youre trying to move the goalposts again, my guy. Overpopulation has nothing to do with fertility rate when methods of birth control have been available for years.
When an overpopulated and still rapidly growing country has more people than resources and no plans to control the population for the sake of sustainability, it’s called irresponsible breeding, a term you mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:40am On May 27, 2022
HiFive:

Nat possible man. 8yo boy cant get a woman pregnant.

May God bless you for having common sense.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Oza200: 5:43am On May 27, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvE-iaHQ8s4

“I Aint Weak. I Just Don’t Pull Out" - Man With 33 Children Tells Critics (Photos, Video)

A truck driver, identified as Demond George, has been criticized on social media after he showed off some of his children, IGBERETV reports.

Demond who has 33 children from multiple baby mamas, did a photoshoot with his children and shared the photos on social media.

In the viral photos, he wore matching t-shirts and jeans with them. “The Legend” was boldly written on his shirt, while his children had “The Legacy” printed on theirs.

The proud father of thirty-three posted the photos and said his legacy will forever.

He also thanked his mother and many baby mamas for helping to take care of his kids. He also disclosed that nine of his kids were not available for the photoshoot.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Z67PhvRhNTa3gSH5L5YEDvpzDc7XZM9RQTYt8ajv93Lphc5K8RRFAotqr8GxdeVJl&id=100027194136632

His post has triggered massive reactions on social media as netizens criticize him for having kids irresponsibly. They also pointed that as a truck driver, he doesn’t make enough money to fend for 33 kids.

Reacting to the criticisms, an angry Demond went live on Facebook to blast those castigating him.

He said his women knows that he doesn’t pull out during sex and thrusts deep into their vaginas.

“I aint weak. I just don’t pull out. I don’t pull out. I ain’t trying to pull out,” he said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420762/aint-weak-just-dont-pull-man-33-children-tells-critics-photos-video/

"Greatest achievement" grin grin grin grin I hail o!
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:47am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Again, you’re trying to move the goalposts. Overpopulation has nothing to do with fertility rate when methods of birth control have been available for years.
When an overpopulated and still rapidly growing country has more people than resources and no plans to control the population for the sake of sustainability, it’s called irresponsible breeding, a term you mentioned.

You are now even shifting the goalposts more, so we are no longer talking of irresponsible breeding in terms of fertility rate but in terms of resources available to cater for the population. So that Black American guy that gave birth to 33 children at the age of 34 is not irresponsible breeding as long as he can provide the resources for the children

Tell more what your understanding of irresponsible breeding is before I proceed in this argument with you?

Maybe if a man gave birth to only one child that he couldn't provide enough for, that is irresponsible breeding to you compared to these 33 babies

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by HiFive: 5:52am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

May God bless you for having common sense.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by casppyjay: 5:54am On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From where? undecided

Who told you truck drivers make enough to raise 33 kids? undecided
a truck driver in Europe earns more than a doctor in Africa annually.. u can Google it.. let me not mention inter country truck drivers especially in North America.. however they usually don’t av a stable relationship because of the long hauling hours ., usually partners enjoy their wealth.. as it may .
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by John4B: 6:09am On May 27, 2022
Are they for sale? Just asking [center][/center grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Excuzeme: 6:10am On May 27, 2022
if he cant "Pull-Out", what about the foolish women who open their legs for him, cant those ones too do family Planning or take after-morning Pills?

Nonsense.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:10am On May 27, 2022
He should be arrested
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by bilangha(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
From where? undecided
Who told you truck drivers make enough to raise 33 kids? undecided
But the kids are looking good
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by gassbee: 6:12am On May 27, 2022
1Sharon:

What makes you think he has the wealth?

In the West, the government gives welfare benefits for families with children.

There is no way he can give those kids equal love and attention even with all the money in the world.
if u were living in d west where d gov gives benefits for families with children, would u do wat he did
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by millhouse: 6:12am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s a lie. The youngest fathers are in the Guinness Book of World Records and none of them were 8.
learn to talk intelligently at times if u can’t all the time

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:13am On May 27, 2022
If he is 34 and his first is 26,it means he was 8 when he had his first.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Ken4Christ: 6:13am On May 27, 2022
Mindlog:
j

I live in the UK and know for a fact that whatever the guy earns, even if it is $6,000 after tax monthly, he still cannot fend for those children from his earnings.

If he is paying $500 per month (which is even way little) as child support for each child,, how many children will his salary support , putting in mind that he, himself also need to eat,
pay rent, change clothes etc?

UK is not US. But whichever, the kids are looking good and well taking care of. He probably has other investments bringing him money.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Jsucre(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2022
Typicool8:
This one comes from Solomon's lineage
Solomon no born plenty
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:15am On May 27, 2022
bilangha:

But the kids are looking good

Black American, Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Gmikeg: 6:16am On May 27, 2022
For your USA, German and Canada work visa with 100% assurance, call 09164595441 for your visa processing and permit details. Talk to us at global travels and tours.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2022
HIS LIFE, HIS BUSINESS .
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by ufotunang: 6:29am On May 27, 2022
Just thank God that you were not in nigeria...how can you take of this 33 children and babymamas if you were in nigeria with this Buhari hard economy... even in nigeria here taking care of 3 children with hard Buhari economy is not even easy sef
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by grandstar(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2022
Beremx:
That’s the lifestyle of some black men in America. Having kids at young age of 18. I watched a video on Facebook where a young guy of 17 years already has five kids with different women which makes his mother of 35years a grandmother.

In the US, you have 28 year old grandmother's.

The problem lies with the welfare system.

Previously in America, a single mother with no job, was entitled to welfare checks and unemployment benefits. She was also entitled to free housing and free health care for herself and the child. The more children she had as a single mother, the more money she was paid but the increment stopped at 4 children.

If she chose to get married or get a job, those benefits stopped. Imagine the perverse incentives! Many of these women simply chose not to marry. Black women sadly grabbed the opportunity with both hands and it led to an explosion of baby mama's. Due to this perverse incentive, having a child out of wedlock did not carry much stigma again.

In 1996 or there about under Bill Clinton, the Republicans made amendments to the welfare system. Unemployment cash could only be collected for maximum of 2 years at a stretch the it stopped. Over ones lifetime, it could only collected for a cumulative 5 years. This forced many women who never worked a day in their lives to find work.

Other reforms were made but I don't know the full details. In Germany where welfare to single mothers is generous, many Nigerian women prefer to go single and rear kids alone. Some have ended their marriages to the shock of their spouses and simply live off the government.

A rotten tree does not produce fine fruits. The explosion of baby mama's in the African - American community was the result. In the 1960s, 70% of black kids were born to married couples. Today less than 30% are born to married couples.

The lack of a father in the house has led to high levels of crime rate among male black youths. For the girls, they copy their mothers and have babies for different fathers. A woman can have 6 kids, all having different fathers. It is just scandalous but carries no stigma. Same with men. 9 kids, all having different mama's.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Humson82: 6:39am On May 27, 2022
Dis man must have come 4rm solomon's linage
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Card7: 6:41am On May 27, 2022
Typicool8:
This one comes from Solomon's lineage
Lolz the question is did Solomon have up to 33 kids?
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Cokahot: 6:44am On May 27, 2022
Stfu u dummies. Nigerians hate the truth.ho rape your dad foo l. Oponu odeh,shey na you I dey talk to. Ugly thing
1stGenAmerican:

Careful. The future you hope and predict for others soon becomes your own destiny. Your worries should be that your descendants don’t sink into abject poverty, join cults, become Yahoo boys, ritualists, thieves, or drug users.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Mindlog: 6:45am On May 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:

UK is not US. But whichever, the kids are looking good and well taking care of. He probably has other investments bringing him money.

UK is not the US but also a developed country. The guy is no Floyd Mayweather that is stupendously rich but a truck driver! I guess you believe he has investments that is probably yielding him over $20,000 monthly , in addition to his earnings as a truck driver. cheesy

The mothers of those children are very likely to be cashing out welfare benefits from the State!
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by LadyTara(f): 6:51am On May 27, 2022
If you needed proof that birth control was made for the wrong gender ,this is it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.