Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) (70756 Views)

My Father Has 33 Children And 120 Grandchildren - Northerners boast (pictures) / Man Goes Viral After Sharing Photos Of His 33 Children From Different Women / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:18am On May 27, 2022
KosiGee:

Do you know anything about child care and support?
It’s not just about how they look.

Btw, I think some of the kids might not be his and there are some inconsistencies in the story especially with regards to his age and the age of his first born.

I don’t believe he fathered a kid at that age. The title is still with an unnamed kid in New Zealand who at 11 years fathered a baby girl with the 36 year old of his school mate.

Then there was this Uk kid named Shawn Stewart who fathered a child at the age of 12… but the most popular or notorious of them all was Dillian Whyte…yes Dillian the boxer who was knocked out by Tyson Fury. He became a dad at the age of 13.

I like a pragmatic and fact-based response, may God Bless you.
When this was released here in America, he was said to have 24 kids. It was then learned that the kid in the pictures are all of his great-grandmother’s great grandchildren at a family reunion. The authenticity of this has already been debunked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:24am On May 27, 2022
staga:
Owner-operator truck drivers make a lot of money in the states. Some of these guys own up to 10 trucks. They drive one and lease out the rest.

I love when people who know what they're talking about puts sense where it doesn’t exist. Owner Operators with multiple trucks make a large amount of money. It’s common for black men to be owner operators here in America matter of fact, a Nairalander who migrated to America is one.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 3:32am On May 27, 2022
The tip of his penis would have turned white from too much vagina acid.
Those men that have pink tips still dey learn for where this one dey, hoeniranu oshi.

I feel for the poor kids sha, imagine being irresponsibly brought into the world and you can't do nothing about it.
O ma se o.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Arielle: 3:39am On May 27, 2022
1Sharon:

Lol. You're so naive
I dey tell you! cheesy cheesy
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Spandau: 3:40am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Why do Nigerians get so mad over things they have no stake in? Adults and kids go to bed hungry many places in Nigeria and instead of pushing for change, you guys sit there in anger because other governments care about their people. Abeg, if Nigerians could get anything free from the government they would. Did you forget how people acted over palliatives?

The government doesn’t give anyone a damned thing. Do you know how much in taxes he probably pays? The Mamas pay taxes too and that makes them entitled.
How much US taxes do you pay that allows you to dictate who should get benefits?

Ignoramus. grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Spandau: 3:41am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You seem to be ignorant to the fact that in order to receive Welfare, you have to WORK. You sound jealous. Regardless of your opinion, you don’t get to dictate who is and isn’t abusing something that you have absolutely no stake in.
How are they abusing a system that they pay into? Or did you not know that the poor pay taxes just like the rich? These people you’re trying to put down pay taxes just like everyone else. ANYBODY that pays taxes in the US is entitled to these things.

You’re trying to put these people down while living in a country with NO social safety net. Nigeria would be a better place if ALL poor people were able to get FOOD STAMPS, subsidized housing, and everything else with the money your politicians use to buy Cadillac Escalades that’ll fall apart in less than 5 years.
I guess you didn’t also know that GOVERNMENT STATISTICS prove that there are more White people on food stamps than Blacks.

I have to say it again. Ignoramus! grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by assholemods: 3:53am On May 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your average UPS truck driver does not do cross-country abeg! undecided
Ok I hear you sir... undecided
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Emola12(m): 4:00am On May 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

...or probably, that dude is so fertile, that it only takes one nut and babe gets belle. its obvious this dude knowingly wants to get these women pregnant.

the funny part is that woman saying that this is nasty, while showing the picture of the babymamas with grin from ear to ear (as if they won the lottery)

BTW can someone explain to me how this man can be 34 and have a 26yr old kid?!?!? is that a typo or what?!
do you think d man is 34yrs old
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Emola12(m): 4:02am On May 27, 2022
JovialJune:
His oldest is 26, he's 34, meaning he started giving birth at 8?

How
human being stop kidding ur sef biko, do u think d man real age is 34
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Emola12(m): 4:04am On May 27, 2022
Dos children sef don reach to vote for tifnubu
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:20am On May 27, 2022
Emola12:
do you think d man is 34yrs old

Yes. It’s verified. He looks to be that age and the story says he has 34 and his oldest is 26.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 4:21am On May 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
If I count the number of times I had release in hoes then I would had broken Solomon records if not for condoms

Solomon had so many concubines and not children. Learn to study your Bible to show thyself approved. undecided
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:23am On May 27, 2022
Emola12:
human being stop kidding ur sef biko, do u think d man real age is 34

The story lied about other things but not his age. He is definitely 34. In America, it’s simple to do a background check.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:29am On May 27, 2022
SugarGirl44:
The tip of his penis would have turned white from too much vagina acid.
Those men that have pink tips still dey learn for where this one dey, hoeniranu oshi.

I feel for the poor kids sha, imagine being irresponsibly brought into the world and you can't do nothing about it.
O ma se o.

Abeg, my aim isn’t to be ugly but do you say that about all the children born into abject poverty in Nigeria?

Maybe I missed it but do the kids look like they aren’t well-fed and begging? They don’t seem to miss many meals.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:37am On May 27, 2022
Beremx:
That’s the lifestyle of some black men in America. Having kids at young age of 18. I watched a video on Facebook where a young guy of 17 years already has five kids with different women which makes his mother of 35years a grandmother.

I heard Black Americans are so irresponsible with child breeding, hardly could you find anyone above 20 without kids, but yet they are not married
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by millhouse: 4:39am On May 27, 2022
JovialJune:

How
make I bring 8 years old by for u make u try am? Weather u no go carry , children these days are something Else
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:40am On May 27, 2022
pacespot:

I heard Black Americans are so irresponsible with child breeding, hardly could you find anyone above 20 without kids, but yet they are not married

Hearsay and lies from someone who has never stepped foot on American soil. If you did, you wouldn’t be saying that.

If Black Americans are so irresponsible with child breeding, what is Nigeria’s excuse for being so unsustainably overpopulated? People are still giving birth, lessening resources by the day but no one is harshly judging them.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:42am On May 27, 2022
millhouse:
make I bring 8 years old by for u make u try am? Weather u no go carry , children these days are something Else

It’s a lie. The youngest fathers are in the Guinness Book of World Records and none of them were 8.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 4:47am On May 27, 2022
What does he intend to achieve with that rubbish From their names, ye shall know them grin grin grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:48am On May 27, 2022
Spandau:

Resorting to name calling when corrected and challenged. Typical bottom tier Nigerian bringing the rest of your country down.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:48am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Hearsay and fallacies from someone who has never stepped foot in America. If you did, you wouldn’t be saying that.

If Black Americans are so irresponsible with child breeding, what is Nigeria’s excuse for being so unsustainably overpopulated?

Are you a Black American, do you have kids, and how old are you?

Concerning Nigeria, Nigeria is two countries merged into one, we have Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria, the people populating Nigeria most are those almajiri children from the North, count them out, then Nigeria will be a reasonable country with a reasonable population. You heard about child marriage in the Northern Nigeria right? That is where you will see a 16 years old wife with five kids.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:51am On May 27, 2022
pacespot:

Are you a Black American, do you have kids, and how old are you?

Concerning Nigeria, Nigeria is two countries merged into one, we have Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria, the people populating Nigeria most are those almajiri children from the North, count them out, then Nigeria will be a reasonable country with a reasonable population. You heard about child marriage in the Northern Nigeria right? That is where you will see a 16 years old wife with five kids.

Half Black-American, half Nigerian. No kids and most of my unmarried black American friends don’t have any kids either. If what you said was true, the population would be very much larger.

Don’t bring North versus South and tribalism excuses into this, my guy. Nigeria as a country is factually and unsustainably overpopulated and growing. There are more people than resources but I’m not low enough to be gleeful over this matter as you are with the subject.
Lagos isn’t in the North but it’s vastly overpopulated. The country has more people than resources.

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:52am On May 27, 2022
JovialJune:

How

Help me ask o cheesy, can an 8 year old boy produce sperm? Though I remember then I used to feel the joy but I don't remember myself releasing anything o grin
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:58am On May 27, 2022
This guy need to be castrated

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by meetmal03(f): 5:01am On May 27, 2022
Are you suffering from dandruff/ lice/ scalp infection that has refused to let you rest?
Do you need an organic and everlasting solution to lice/dandruff problem for you or your child?

Then you need to use oleenaorganics lice and dandruff treatment set
100% organic, pure and very effective.

It is suitable for children and adult

The set costs N8000 and you get guidance on usage and instructions on how to prevent the problem from reoccurring.

Chat us on +2349025415172 and end this problem once and for all.

Read some reviews from some of our customers on its efficiency

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:02am On May 27, 2022
Cokahot:
Na Yankee, so Las Las those boys go join bad gang,join drug dealers,join rappers,while the girls go get belle by age 13. No be America again. Abegi. 33 children. Hez definitely getting poorer day by day

Careful. The future you hope and predict for others soon becomes your own destiny. Your worries should be that your descendants don’t sink into abject poverty, join cults, become Yahoo boys, ritualists, thieves, or drug users.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:02am On May 27, 2022
Ode. Those are fatherless children.
When will he have time to be present in their lives considering that he’s a trucker always on the road?
Common sense is truly uncommon.
Then when they start misbehaving he’ll blame their moms
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:05am On May 27, 2022
Spandau:

lame
Comeback

1 Like

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:05am On May 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Half Black-American, half Nigerian. No kids and most of my unmarried black American friends don’t have any kids either. If what you said was true, the population would be very much larger.

Don’t bring North versus South and tribalism excuses into this, my guy. Nigeria as a country is factually and unsustainably overpopulated and growing. There are more people than resources but I’m not low enough to be gleeful over this matter as you are with the subject.
Lagos isn’t in the North but it’s vastly overpopulated. The country has more people than resources.

Okay,

But concerning Lagos, if you are a half Nigerian, you should know that most of the people in Lagos migrated to the city for business and job.
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 5:07am On May 27, 2022
And poverty continues to multiply
Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:09am On May 27, 2022
pacespot:

Okay,

But concerning Lagos, if you are a half Nigerian, you should know that most of the people in Lagos migrated to the city for business and job.

I’ve been to Nigeria four times in my life. How people moved to Lagos doesn’t negate the fact that the country of Nigeria is unsustainably overpopulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) by ogaemma: 5:12am On May 27, 2022
The moment I saw the headline I knew it must be a black man.
Black man and sex and poverty is unexplainable.
Imagine a truck driver, how will he cater for this children 15 years from now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.