Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure (18864 Views)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Gozac: 8:08am On May 27, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Jagaban of Borgu himself,,,touching every nuke and cranny
He visited Akure two days ago and has since abandoned his campaign tour knowing fully well that he is losing to Amaechi who has visited all the 36 states

Tinubu never visited SE states and he only visited Edo and Delta states in SS where he was roundly rejected by Delta delegates
Amaechi is the unity candidate for APC and sure bet for APC'S victory in 2023
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Gozac: 8:10am On May 27, 2022
All these monikers chanting gibberish upandan will be retired by Monday morning by the time Tinubu loses to Amaechi.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2022
Zombie oh zombie. One person 10 accounts hustling for front page grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Muideen6013(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2022
The next time ( if he win the primary election) you will see him is during election.. after that In another 4 years
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by lathrowinger: 8:15am On May 27, 2022
I love this thread, no way for nkrummiri to split trash
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Rebuke: 8:17am On May 27, 2022
Lol. The front page of this thread was solely hijacked by some gang of a$$holes ....bunch of silly entities.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by lathrowinger: 8:18am On May 27, 2022
Gozac:

He visited Akure two days ago and has since abandoned his campaign tour knowing fully well that he is losing to Amaechi who has visited all the 36 states

Tinubu never visited SE states and he only visited Edo and Delta states in SS where he was roundly rejected by Delta delegates
Amaechi is the unity candidate for APC and sure bet for APC'S victory in 2023

Na terrorist dey east nah, I personally wont be happy seeing him there.

I have messaging him day and night not to visit God rejected state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by emerged01(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2022
This man is bit bothered at all by Jonathan's news of consensus.

Like someone said we,Nigerians have lost focus that is why we crave for messiah neglecting the qualities that the person should possess as in the case of Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Gozac: 8:19am On May 27, 2022
lathrowinger:

Na terrorist dey east nah, I personally wont be happy seeing him there.

I have messaging him day and night not to visit God rejected state.
Sounding like broken record as usual grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by lathrowinger: 8:23am On May 27, 2022
Gozac:

Sounding like broken record as usual grin

Oloriburuku in human form dey disguise...the the blood of innocent Fatima and her 4 kids will hunt u down.

Flat-head terrorist
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Righteousness02: 8:33am On May 27, 2022
tarantino1:
See how frail he looks.

Na like this e wan take become president so grin

EDIT: 70% the monikers on the first page were registered on March 2nd 2021. Agenda must agend. There don pay Se.un
Time registered: March 02, 2021
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Yomit71(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju of Nigeria is the answer. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
I will advise them sir
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by kindklemz(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2022
Thousands of Diasporans are coming back and are settling in the Gambia, Kigali and South Africa, and non in Nigeria.
All you guy do here is promote tribal bigotry.
Nigerian youth need to rethink, reorient their ideas and belief system so as to build a better, safer and more prosperous society.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by sucess001(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2022
RobustRoad:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.

If he is the one who mastermind the madness and cess of corruption called Lagos, we don't want him....I am a Yoruba guy btw
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Sermwell(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
This moniker, Koronakola,BowlingTall, Robustroad, etc are the same person constituting nuisance here because of Tinubu! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Frenzy01(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2022
Man is really making some serious moves lipsrsealed

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any dog breed. Pet care, boarding service is also available
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by Hodstat1986: 10:20am On May 27, 2022
On Asiwaju mandate I stand. May God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by osazsky(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2022
Who bothered to check wheather my oga pisssss
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure by BarrElChapo(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan / There Is A Grand Conspiracy To Destroy Rivers State – Governor Wike / Adamu Mohammed Confirmed As Inspector General Of Police (IGP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.