Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima (5590 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by ZombieSlaughter: 7:27am On May 27, 2022
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by ZombieSlaughter: 7:27am On May 27, 2022
Cc: naptu2, lalasticala, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Anthonypens247(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2022
H
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by DeadorAlive(f): 7:28am On May 27, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Cc: naptu2, lalasticala, Ishilove

It won't get to frontpage. Just watch

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by TundeDes: 7:29am On May 27, 2022
Exactly my thought
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Malory: 7:29am On May 27, 2022
Truth is finally out

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Nobody: 7:30am On May 27, 2022
That's a civilised man, IPOB killed him not igbo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by MadamVanessa(f): 7:30am On May 27, 2022
shocked

God bless you daddy.

He knows that FG agent sent to unleashed mayhem in Igbo land killed his wife and children just to paint IPOB black. Federal government is behind the wanton killing in south east.

34 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Nobody: 7:32am On May 27, 2022
grin grin
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Painintheass221: 7:35am On May 27, 2022
God Bless hardworking Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:35am On May 27, 2022
Igbos again....on children day,na Igbos matter people wan die put..damn.

We want a nation where the official language is igbo like France,Germany,Britain and China

simple.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Minjim: 7:36am On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

You think the mods are like you?
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Corporate2020: 7:36am On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Create your own platform and post whatever you like there.

No be ya Mama build Nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by pachigo001(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2022
Afonja will be disappointed

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by zionmade(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God bless you daddy.

He knows that FG agent sent to unleashed mayhem in Igbo land killed his wife and children just to paint IPOB black. Federal government is behind the wanton killing in south east.
Can you just sharrap.
Ipob, esn, splinter groups are destroying the east you are there calling the fg agent. Sometimes I wonder if people like have have parts of their brains missing

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by madapcmod: 7:39am On May 27, 2022
...... Lived in the East for 31 years

.... His first son being trained in school by an igbo man

The same igbos gbegiri skull miners are looking for any straw to demonize for political gain

SMH

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Corporate2020: 7:41am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God bless you daddy.

Anything Igbos do, I am in support. Anybody wey wan die, make e die. Blood sucking vagabonds from the Sahara desert have been killing and maiming all over the country for years, so if their leader the breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock now plant government agents to be killing fellow Hausa/Fulanis, then nah their business. If they want to use that as camouflage to bring more trouble, we will give them back to back. Fire for Fire. Blood for Blood

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by madapcmod: 7:43am On May 27, 2022
SlyDev:
That's a civilised man, IPOB killed him not igbo

Yesooo by logic Igbos are Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by ZombieSlaughter: 7:43am On May 27, 2022
DeadorAlive:

I know. Na just benefit of doubt I dey give them..

I'd even wager that naptu2, Ishilove would feel like yanking off the thread because it doesn't suit the narrative they promote here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by gsmphoneseller: 7:45am On May 27, 2022
Front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by DeadorAlive(f): 7:45am On May 27, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

I know. Na just benefit of doubt I dey give them..

I'd even wager that naptu2, Ishilove would feel like yanking off the thread because it doesn't suit the narrative they promote here. grin

Exactly grin
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by dollytino4real(f): 7:47am On May 27, 2022
Even me when I heard it, dat kind of killing can only be carried out by repentant boko boys in military uniform b

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Christistruth00: 7:47am On May 27, 2022
. Where in the Video did the Husband say that ?

It is IPOB that killed them

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Macphenson: 8:07am On May 27, 2022
okoo
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Upjis: 8:40am On May 27, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3OLxb69IpU

IPOB should stop behaving like kids ,ipob killed this man's wife and kids ,there no way you fools will denial it

IPOB please upload the video of this man where he said you idiots didn't kill He's wife and kids

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by alanto: 8:42am On May 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Igbos again....on children day,na Igbos matter people wan die put..damn.

We want a nation where the official language is igbo like France,Germany,Britain and China

simple.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by holsconcept(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2022
zionmade:

Can you just sharrap.
Ipob, esn, splinter groups are destroying the east you are there calling the fg agent. Sometimes I wonder if people like have have parts of their brains missing

You don't have to guess, you should no better
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by heykims(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2022
Huh
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by ccffwx: 9:48am On May 27, 2022
Front page Mynd44, Seun et al

1 Like

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Christistruth00: 9:51am On May 27, 2022
Upjis:

IPOB should stop behaving like kids ,ipob killed this man's wife and kids ,there no way you fools will denial it

IPOB please upload the video of this man where he said you idiots didn't kill He's wife and kids

IPOB have no honour or Compassion

They murdered a Pregnant women and all her Children in the street

and are now opening Propaganda threads just so they can lie on top of her head Join

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Emmanuelcann: 9:53am On May 27, 2022
Sowing the wind (for political gains) will surely result in Reaping the whirlwind- as sure as there's night and day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? / Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire / 10, 000 Girls To Be Repatriated To Nigeria (from Morocco And Libya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.