Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima (5609 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Kalashnikov49: 10:19am On May 27, 2022
Have fun zombie...Your misery is at the Junction patiently waiting.

SlyDev:
That's a civilised man, IPOB killed him not igbo

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Kalashnikov49: 10:25am On May 27, 2022
As a resounding Fulani uncircumcised Mongrel....its best you channel your energy on the SW.

You see all those your foot soldiers (Fulani herdsmen) in the Barracks, who accompany Fulani Solders to kill IGBOs, their time for settlement is NOW. There is curfew and the ROADS and Streets are Empty..So no accidental discharge or killing of IGBO youths and you call them ESN/IPOB........SHOW YOURSELF Vastard!!!...spits

They will all DIE...this i promise you.

Useless Terrorist using foolish taaqiya to advance what can never happen...spits

Christistruth00:
. Where in the Video did the Husband say that ?

It is IPOB that killed them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Emmanuel909090: 10:33am On May 27, 2022
God will see you through, be strong.
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Cashio(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2022
The bastard narrating that shit in this video shouldn't be seen anywhere near YouTube again...what incongruence bunkum.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Shevchenkko: 12:10pm On May 27, 2022
SlyDev:

You see Ipob in your dreams every day
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Shevchenkko: 12:12pm On May 27, 2022
Corporate2020:

Create your own platform and post whatever you like there.

No be ya Mama build Nairaland.
You see how stupid and uncultured you're. You had to drag his mom into this. Seun, mynd 44
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:59pm On May 27, 2022
zionmade:

Can you just sharrap.
Ipob, esn, splinter groups are destroying the east you are there calling the fg agent. Sometimes I wonder if people like have have parts of their brains missing

NO!…..You shatap!

It’s here we will see you pathetic bigots! A thread that counters the false narrative you evil schmucks have been trying to give traction, was bound to see you appear in your hordes! Yet we see threads on tens of innocents slaughtered in cold blood in the core north, and you hardly bother to show your concern the way you’re always seen on threads concerning insecurity your evil ilk engineer in the south-east!

THAT POOR WOMAN AND HER KIDS WERE MURDERED BY FILTHY NORTHERN JIHADIST SCUM THAT HAVE INFILTRATED THE SOUTH-EAST AND ARE COMMITTING MURDER JUST SO YOU CAN COME ON NAIRALAND TO SAY ‘IPOB DID IT’! Any senseless murders that just seems to happen for nothing…and sometimes filmed, are committed by your partners in crime! Accept this or go hang!
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Achilles881: 1:35pm On May 27, 2022
Upjis:

IPOB should stop behaving like kids ,ipob killed this man's wife and kids ,there no way you fools will denial it

IPOB please upload the video of this man where he said you idiots didn't kill He's wife and kids

Cha!!! Ewoo!!! So this is where you ended up, your people thought you will amount to a useful person, but you ended up as an ethnic bigot, unity begger and a media asha wo aka bmc, chai!! What a loss.
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by cocolacec(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2022
SlyDev:

IPOB is Igbo,Igbo is IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Upjis: 2:00pm On May 27, 2022
Achilles881:

Cha!!! Ewoo!!! So this is where you ended up, your people thought you will amount to a useful person, but you ended up as an ethnic bigot, unity begger and a media asha wo aka bmc, chai!! What a loss.

Ashawo like your mother and sisters

Show us the video where he said it ,

BIAFRA THE RADIO REPUBLIC
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by sofiscatedmoron: 2:04pm On May 27, 2022
They want to finish knnamdi KANU with false evidence
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by zionmade(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

NO!…..You shatap!

It’s here we will see you pathetic bigots! A thread that counters the false narrative you evil schmucks have been trying to give traction, was bound to see you appear in your hordes! Yet we see threads on tens of innocents slaughtered in cold blood in the core north, and you hardly bother to show your concern the way you’re always seen on threads concerning insecurity your evil ilk engineer in the south-east!

THAT POOR WOMAN AND HER KIDS WERE MURDERED BY FILTHY NORTHERN JIHADIST SCUM THAT HAVE INFILTRATED THE SOUTH-EAST AND ARE COMMITTING MURDER JUST SO YOU CAN COME ON NAIRALAND TO SAY ‘IPOB DID IT’! Any senseless murders that just seems to happen for nothing…and sometimes filmed, are committed by your partners in crime! Accept this or go hang!
Story for ur stuupid gods
Igbos are the ones perpetrating these crime. I don't care whether it's ipob or not. But ipob is the origin of this whole mess. The igbos I know won't stand and watch strangers penetrate into their cities and kill people. Shebi u people called them "angels"

I wonder if u don't sound senseless to urself wen u say ipob declares sit at home, then fulani people help them enforce it. Ipob pin points a politician fulani help them kill him. Wat a combo

Egbe elu igwe gba gbu o mmadu nile na akwado ni ojo o nile na akwafu Obara na ala igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Christistruth00: 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
As a resounding Fulani uncircumcised Mongrel....its best you channel your energy on the SW.

You see all those your foot soldiers (Fulani herdsmen) in the Barracks, who accompany Fulani Solders to kill IGBOs, their time for settlement is NOW. There is curfew and the ROADS and Streets are Empty..So no accidental discharge or killing of IGBO youths and you call them ESN/IPOB........SHOW YOURSELF Vastard!!!...spits

They will all DIE...this i promise you.

Useless Terrorist using foolish taaqiya to advance what can never happen...spits

In other Words her Husband never said it wasn’t IPOB that murdered his wife and kids
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
Cc: naptu2, lalasticala, Ishilove

What are you tagging the mods for? Why is it so hard for you to understand what the man said (If you saw the original video)? If an Igbo man is training his son does that mean all Igbos are training his son?
There are good and bad people in every tribe.

It's funny how you guys keep fighting hard to deny that the killings in the East is by Igbos (whether unknown gunmen or whatever you choose to call them).

Again, my saying they're Igbos doesn't mean the entire Igbo tribe is bad and responsible for the killings. Wake up from your sleep.

It's on record that Nothern groups have in the past called for president Buhari's resignation over insecurity.

If you're the one doing the narration in that video, there's really no need trading words with you for obvious reasons. You're biased

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by AustineE1: 2:51pm On May 27, 2022
The mods will never move this to front page in there quest to de-market south-east,watch the way the will ignore this thread...we already understand the mindset of certain pretenders against the igbo ethnic group. There has been systematic and continuos effort to set the Hausa-Fulanis against the great ndigbo!
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Achilles881: 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
Upjis:

Ashawo like your mother and sisters

Show us the video where he said it ,

BIAFRA THE RADIO REPUBLIC

Hahaha grin one thing with bigots, they'll be angry at you, without cause, their anger will boil over without it being fuelled by anybody, they'll turn around and blame you for their anger, due to this their anger will triple etc, until they die of hbp, their only saving grace is whenever misfortune falls on a hated tribe or tribes, what a frustrated life.
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Achilles881: 3:46pm On May 27, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

What are you tagging the mods for? Why is it so hard for you to understand what the man said (If you saw the original video)? If an Igbo man is training his son does that mean all Igbos are training his son?
There are good and bad people in every tribe.

It's funny how you guys keep fighting hard to deny that the killings in the East is by Igbos (whether unknown gunmen or whatever you choose to call them).

Again, my saying they're Igbos doesn't mean the entire Igbo tribe is bad and responsible for the killings. Wake up from your sleep.

It's on record that Nothern groups have in the past called for president Buhari's resignation over insecurity.

If you're the one doing the narration in that video, there's really no need trading words with you for obvious reasons. You're biased

You are too angry angry, mellow down, your not God, it doesn't matter how you feel about Igboes, however way they are is the way God created them, even if your anger encircles the world and bust you open, it won't change the Igboes.
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
Achilles881:

You are too angry angry, mellow down, your not God, it doesn't matter how you feel about Igboes, however way they are is the way God created them, even if your anger encircles the world and bust you open, it won't change the Igboes.

You're getting it wrong. Maybe I should've said 'some' Igbos

I love Igbos bro, don't get me wrong
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Upjis: 4:27pm On May 27, 2022
Achilles881:

Hahaha grin one thing with bigots, they'll be angry at you, without cause, their anger will boil over without it being fuelled by anybody, they'll turn around and blame you for their anger, due to this their anger will triple etc, until they die of hbp, their only saving grace is whenever misfortune falls on a hated tribe or tribes, what a frustrated life.

An igbo man and his foolish way of thinking

Show us the video
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=alanto post=113213534][/quote]

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by GreatAxeMan: 6:22pm On May 27, 2022
What ethnicity do the members of Ipob represent?

SlyDev:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by tamdun: 6:27pm On May 27, 2022
The man did not say anything undecided
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by blackpanda: 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God bless you daddy.

He knows that FG agent sent to unleashed mayhem in Igbo land killed his wife and children just to paint IPOB black. Federal government is behind the wanton killing in south east.
[/s]

stop saying rubbish
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Ceenaija(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2022
Those who are desperate to become president can do any thing to put Igbos on the black list.
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
What ethnicity do the members of Ipob represent?

Igbo
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Achilles881: 8:18pm On May 27, 2022
Upjis:

An igbo man and his foolish way of thinking

Show us the video

Sorry I'm not around you, if you are giving the chance to kill Igboes, you'll slash and slasjh and slash angry until they become like akamu, then you'll still notice that your still angry you continue slashing angry until it'll remain only you, but you'll still notice that you are still angry, what to do? Your hands will be slashing angry your lower body while your legs will be slashing angry your upper body until you angrily angry gives up the ghost. tongue
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by GreatAxeMan: 7:16am On May 28, 2022
IPOB represents the collective will of Igbos as far as seceding from Nigeria is concerned.

SlyDev:

Igbo
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Benmob: 7:24am On May 28, 2022
Yes not Igbo but d killer factions of ipob, those one don't care whether say u be Igbo or not , d lawmaker is he not Igbo but they kill him,even soludo that d Igbo love so much but yet diz idiots are doing everything to frustrate is government because he try to stop d so called sit at home.
Re: Igbos Did Not Kill My Wife And Children~ Husband Of Fatima by Fidinno(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2022
E

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game Over: Tinubu Has Not Slept Since He Saw These / Old Naira Deadline Remains 10th Feb.. / Free Transportation For Oyo Workers From January —ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.