Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu (17454 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by VillageHead: 8:35am On May 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Btruth: 8:35am On May 27, 2022
Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Obagofixxy: 8:35am On May 27, 2022
hahahahahah
Abeg ohhhh una Don see goat wey no dey chop grass

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by VillageHead: 8:35am On May 27, 2022
Na so
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by tayo4ng(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2022
You make enough money already, but nobody as ever satisfy making money
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by NnamdiN: 8:36am On May 27, 2022
Did it in lagos Island or Mainland? lipsrsealed
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2022
Lamba
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by infofta(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2022
Coming from Tinubu the bullion van man.

Lagos and other states monthly allocation from your puppet governors is no longer enough you need it directly from the source

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by sabreal: 8:38am On May 27, 2022
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by spy24(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2022
grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by pennywys(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2022
Drugee go server ur wife for kitchen and leave Nigeria for those intellectuals like Obi who has something to offer
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by PrinceMajestic: 8:39am On May 27, 2022
Since this man came to me in my dream recently asking me to clear some obstacles for him I realized I was wrong to be insulting him online. He has worked for the party, he deserve what he feels he deserve. God bless him
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Bawsse(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2022
What does he mean by
"that has passed...."?

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by TooMuchStuff: 8:40am On May 27, 2022
Tori fo d gods
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Enskynelson(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2022
Hehehehe
He is ready to get dirty just to serve.
Believe all these politicians at your own peril.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Ogbodavies(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2022
same thing buhari said in 2015
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by bigcasava1(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2022
Oga u are desperate! Thief na thief!
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Coronavirus1: 8:41am On May 27, 2022
Lie from the pit of Hell ole
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Rebuke: 8:41am On May 27, 2022
Is it by force to serve ni? Abeg, baba go and rest, we don't need your service.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Hotzone(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2022
But ur cartels are interested in making money and u know u can’t survive a night without proving ur open-hand kind of government with them as u award contracts
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2022
We are not new to this words from politicians. U use money to bribe ur way to office & u are saying u are not here to make money in politics. Who are u deceivingg?
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by newoffer: 8:42am On May 27, 2022
Those who are digging for gold don't need the gold. Tell that to your followers
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by koolaid87: 8:43am On May 27, 2022
You mean that hole in your throat is filled cos I heard it's never meant to be filled.

Quest for money is insatiable
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by benzine: 8:43am On May 27, 2022
Hahahahaha hahahahaha abeg Tinubu Park well
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2022
helinues:
grin
grin grin
So u done decamp grin
Yoruba moozlims vs Yoruba Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa / Yoruba May Determine Who Wins The Presidency In 2015 / Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.