Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu (17455 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Nobody: 9:08am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This man is too arrogant, Nigerians aren't your Lagos puppies

You are only running to massage your life ambition ego

You are not Ronaldo, but by Sunday you would become Michael Jordan
You are intimated by his success that ll be announced soon. You can protest but Tinubu ll win. Accept your destiny to sweep Bourdillon. But you ll be given good dividends of democracy. Far better than what Buhari or GEJ gave during their era.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Digitalranky: 9:09am On May 27, 2022
Why are this guys trying to force mediocrity down on Nigeria again.

The last 8 years never tire una?

Hei Chisos.

You have ideas?

We've seen how you've used the ideas so far.

Corrupt politician.

He's the embodiment of everything wrong with the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by usmanbaba(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Who is more arrogant; Tinubu that is canvassing and seeking for vote from delegate or your saviour peter obi who thinks is his right to be the party presidential flag bearer without working for it?
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr140:
You turned the IGR of Lagos state around and yet lagosians are still suffering, eating rats for meat and constituting nuisance on major highways as agberos and owomida urchins.
SORRY FOR THE PAIN AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATION SINCE YOU NEVER BELIEVE LAGOS IS NUMBER 1 IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE.
ME DEY ENJOY MY LAGOS.
PEACEFUL LAGOS
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by aboverich12: 9:16am On May 27, 2022
Politicians witn their stupid convictions. I cause anybody who will go there to loots our money to die before his time.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by BlackBaron: 9:17am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu was the orchestrator of what would be the most frivolous financial burden on a state treasury in Nigeria. He started the trend of that stupendous pension package for himself that soon caught on like wildfire in other states. Got it rubber stamped by the state assembly and drafted in Fashola to protect his interests.

The man who should get more acclaim for the state of Lagos is Fashola. He literally kickstarted the many changes and blueprints in infrastructure for the state.

Tinubu wasn't even a name among the best Governors of that era.

Apart from LASTMA, Nurtw and IGR, mention what other things he did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by gracealonev: 9:18am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Naija nor be Eko....
grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by lagosrd: 9:19am On May 27, 2022
No thank you . Pls don't serve us.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You are not in race to make money

Perhaps you fit insult us because your loot don pass Nigeria money as it was in osun

Please, has Tinubu visited states in the SS and SE to meet with delegates? If you have an idea tell me the States in those two regions he has visited for his campaign to delegates.

I cannot remember if he has visited those areas.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by HernanCortes: 9:22am On May 27, 2022

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Foolishbuhari: 9:23am On May 27, 2022
Juanmike:
His balls don burst?
Him say make I give am small break grin cheesy
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by eldoradoxx: 9:25am On May 27, 2022
ambale:
Always claiming Lagos model

Is the lagos model even top notch in the first place

There's more to leadership than this

But let's see how it goes, if the populace decides to try you out good for them.
Lagosians and Tinubu should give us space. They talk of Lagos as if we want to be like Lagos, a traffic infested, dirty, overcrowded city without any plan and over stretched infrastructure where people are over taxed for nothing. Nigerians should be very careful with a presidential aspirant that is only promising to make Nigeria like Lagos. It is ignorant talk because he is not aware that many states have far better road networks, better schools, better hospitals etc compared to Lagos. Telling us you want to bring Lagos experience to the centre reminds me of Buhari's campaign slogan, "Nigeria !! From top to bottom"

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Starpro87(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2022
Just imagine the kind of governorship primaries APC conducted in Lagos yesterday!! What a wreck of foundation!!! Our dear democracy will be in a serious mess if..........

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 9:29am On May 27, 2022
GreyLaw:

Please, has Tinubu visited states in the SS and SE to meet with delegates? If you have an idea tell me the States in those two regions he has visited for his campaign to delegates.

he has visited edo

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by eldoradoxx: 9:29am On May 27, 2022
GreyLaw:

He does not need to because he knows the outcome already. You can accuse South East and South South of everything else but they don't pretend. Unlike others that pretend to be with you while they re not, East and South south won't pretend that they re not voting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2022
joker

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by anonimi: 9:30am On May 27, 2022
dynicks:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-im-ready-to-serve-not-to-make-money-tinubu/

Was that how he has served Lagosians since 1999 with increased IGR that is not matched with increased number of people employed by the government to teach all children in government schools, provide water in every building, clear gutters regularly to avoid annual flooding, monitor traffic to avoid go slow etc etc.
Who is the bullionaire of Bourdillon deceiving with his empty words

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.
Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by anonimi: 9:32am On May 27, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Lagosians and Tinubu should give us space. They talk of Lagos as if we want to be like Lagos, a traffic infested, dirty, overcrowded city without any plan and over stretched infrastructure where people are over taxed for nothing. Nigerians should be very careful with a presidential aspirant that is only promising to make Nigeria like Lagos. It is ignorant talk because he is not aware that many states have far better road networks, better schools, better hospitals etc compared to Lagos. Telling us you want to bring Lagos experience to the centre reminds me of Buhari's campaign slogan, "Nigeria !! From top to bottom"

That is what Thiefnuibu wants to do at the federal level.
And the people said a loud- God forbid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by anonimi: 9:36am On May 27, 2022
aboverich12:
Politicians witn their stupid convictions. I cause anybody who will go there to loots our money to die before his time.

If curses of slaves worked, why are Europeans and Americans more prosperous than Africans and with more functional societies
Is it curses that are effective, or is it works that are effective?
You decide!

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by anonimi: 9:37am On May 27, 2022
usmanbaba:
Who is more arrogant; Tinubu that is canvassing and seeking for vote from delegate or your saviour peter obi who thinks is his right to be the party presidential flag bearer without working for it?

How is Thiefnuibu working for votes that Peter Obi has not worked

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by phemmyfour: 9:43am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

he said "that has passed"

That means him dey do am before grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Emekaonline: 9:58am On May 27, 2022
ambale:
Always claiming Lagos model

Is the lagos model even top notch in the first place

There's more to leadership than this

But let's see how it goes, if the populace decides to try you out good for them.

And which model can your Obi Pandora lay claim to?? Hahahahaha
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Him say make I give am small break grin cheesy
Lol, pity the old man.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Esama: 10:04am On May 27, 2022
Who attack him isn't igbos that bitter because nothing for them.there is a statement he made there he said he is one man runner can other candidates say this
Mooh247:
cool

We all know Tinubu is the best man for the Job.. they just attack him for no reason

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2022
eldoradoxx:
He does not need to because he knows the outcome already. You can accuse South East and South South of everything else but they don't pretend. Unlike others that pretend to be with you while they re not, East and South south won't pretend that they re not voting Tinubu.

Sure. Those guys will tell it to you like it is.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he has visited edo

Thank you.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by hush15: 10:06am On May 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

We all know Tinubu is the best man for the Job.. they just attack him for no reason

He is the worst man for the job. He is arrogant and proud and will be vindictive.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by eldoradoxx: 10:10am On May 27, 2022
GreyLaw:

Sure. Those guys will tell it to you like it is.
They Are independent minded people, they don't depend on others or politicians to live, they work hard and therefore have obtained their freedom which is not that come in some parts of Nigeria where one or two men determine everything and everyone else choruses yes Sir. Even the British colonialists saw hell trying to impose anyone on people of East and South South.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 10:11am On May 27, 2022
dynicks:
lol...Bros, u really have become a torn on that man's flesh...... Aswear make tinubu just no catch you one on one.... grin

Forget old age appearance, forget his wrinkled and aged dick, forget this shaky hands, forget his often damped behind,.....one one one, the man fit knack you better choke-slam!!
Which one is choke slam? With his wobbly legs and arms?

Na better abenugangan e go use for am.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Emmy000seun(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2022
Have you been to epe before you criticize them eating bush rat?. that rat you see are bush one that they eat in village and different from the regular ones eating trash..
ThEGodFaThEr140:
You turned the IGR of Lagos state around and yet lagosians are still suffering, eating rats for meat and constituting nuisance on major highways as agberos and owomida urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Vote In Next Year's General Elections Or Not? / Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa / Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.