Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu (17464 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Gkemz: 10:19am On May 27, 2022
Pathetic liar. A thief whose intention is to serve his pocket with Nigerian funds.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2022
Exactly the phrase i wanted to quote.
Who else noticed he said "that has passed"?
He just admitted looting from the public purse in the past!

Bobloco:
My running is not because I need pockets of money; that has passed.--Tinubu

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Shevchenkko: 10:23am On May 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

We all know Tinubu is the best man for the Job.. they just attack him for no reason

Very intelligent assertion. Clap for your self Ode
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Shevchenkko: 10:26am On May 27, 2022
Bobloco:

Thought i was the only one who saw this. I swear that man is not intellectually deep as some urchins portray him here.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Yankee101: 10:31am On May 27, 2022
Story
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by pieces: 10:43am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This man is too arrogant, Nigerians aren't your Lagos puppies

You are only running to massage your life ambition ego

You are not Ronaldo, but by Sunday you would become Michael Jordan

You will unite because your party has sown a dangerous seed of disunity in Nigeria. Nigeria has never been this divided like now. You are promising to do all these because your master buhari has destroyed the country.
I wish you well Sha. But you are bad candidate from the way you are talking. You have made Lagos your money - making machine.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by gbemishile: 10:49am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Ur tears are sweet.
Gi ye and wail till eternity
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by back2sender: 10:51am On May 27, 2022
Story For the Gods.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by katsim(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2022
But we don't you to serve, you need rest
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2022
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by sleekdre: 11:11am On May 27, 2022
Copy copy.. ask me what I mean....��
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by KaborLee: 11:12am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu dey arrogant,What about you??If jagaban win with this manifesto and later become the president make you sue him nah....
Truthisunique2:

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by ayo2008: 11:19am On May 27, 2022
dynicks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-im-ready-to-serve-not-to-make-money-tinubu/

We are not kindergarten to be dishing o with these Bubu story. On PYO mandate we stand
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by LocalMan2(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2022
Pls can someone tell Mr. Tinubu that we don't want him to serve us � he is too old to serve.
dynicks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-im-ready-to-serve-not-to-make-money-tinubu/
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Orlatunday11(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2022
Iro re
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Miracle2020: 11:26am On May 27, 2022
We don't want you, is it by force? You have been serving Lagos state since 1999, you are tired go and rest.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by KIDfurniture(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2022
Sweet talker! He will be worst than buhari. Why is the old man always using Lagos as his only point of reference as if he used his personal money to build Lagos state. As if every lives in Lagos now to him..is this man normal? All the criminality in this country na Lagos he Dey… fashola would have been a better choice sef…

dynicks:

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2022
This one na real werey....can't you tell your own candidate to point to those good job he did to warrant him Nigeria's votes.
You always shows your hatred here...failed people

ambale:
Always claiming Lagos model

Is the lagos model even top notch in the first place

There's more to leadership than this

But let's see how it goes, if the populace decides to try you out good for them.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by tunapawizzy: 12:50pm On May 27, 2022
Bobloco:

Is this not admittance that he stole before...this man dey take una for granted sha
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by lexy2014: 1:23pm On May 27, 2022
EagleSquare1:
Huge chunk of VAT from Lagos gets into the pot which is then distributed to all the states of the federation.

what percentage makes up "huge chunk"? meanwhile, How does Lagos IGR go to Abuja? Are u the one that takes it there?
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr140:

Why won't you enjoy Lagos when you're one of the touts collecting owomida and owo trailer on the road?
am not your type. i schooled in lagos unilag to be precise and work in one of the leading insurance company in lagos.
Tinubu made lagos and lagos made Tinubu sefini
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by NaijaCars4sale: 2:31pm On May 27, 2022
Hmm, great promises
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by ayanbadejo68166: 2:33pm On May 27, 2022
If Politics isn't about making more money to you, then stop collecting 10% of Lagos revenue immediately you thief
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Tundex911: 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
Serve kill you there

BAT oshi
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by ambale(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=seunjungle1 post=113218771]This one na real werey....can't you tell your own candidate to point to those good job he did to warrant him Nigeria's votes.
You always shows your hatred here...failed people

I laugh at you, just answer my question

Is the lagos model truly worthy of emulation??
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by ambale(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2022
Emekaonline:

And which model can your Obi Pandora lay claim to?? Hahahahaha

You can do better than this now

Do you see obi in any of my comment??

For your information I have lived in Lagos all my life, so I know what I'm saying

The new Lagos even started from Fashola before ambode elevated it

So oga talk anoda one pls
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2022
I agree with your first statement that Tinubu will perform better than the present man in power but a crook is always a crook

dynicks:
Tinubu would perform no doubt atleast much more than buhari......

But I think he's much more interested in the paraphernalias a person gets to experience being the president of a country.........

GCFR FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA- The most populous black nation on earth......omo! The tag na prestige abeg!!
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by cocolacec(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr140:

O.p.o.n.u!
amunkun meko
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by kazybose: 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
I need some one to help me with #50k,u can send to 2104988176(uba)
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by 1880da: 3:23pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin
[/s]
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by NoToLooters: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu's words to the delegates : My running is not because I need pockets of money; that has passed.

Only in Nigeria will someone who under stress accidentally confessed to stealing from the masses in the past still stand in the race because Nigerians are just too docile and uncritical to call a spade a spade a thief a thief.

Haba Nigerians, someone confessed to you in broad daylight and to the whole world that when he was Governor of Lagos he contested because he needed pockets of money and a lot of Nigerians will still vote for this mega thief.

Nigerians where una brain dey.

Nigerian Press and EFCC where una dey

That's why I like the British Press. if a Politician makes such a confession in public in the UK, HE WILL NEVER smell any political post until he dies and the Serious Fraud office will be on his case pronto.

Nigerians , Tinubu is not better nor more intelligent than you, the only difference is that he stole Lagos blind and just confessed to doing this in broad daylight.

I'm a Lagosian and everytime since 2008 when I hear people call Tinubu Asiwaju, it makes my blood boil because Asiwaju actually means the front runner who leads and others follow and in my books, a THIEF will never be someone I follow. Tufiakwa.

IF the other APC Presidential aspirants had any sense or had critical thinking or are not also going there to steal, this Tinubu own goal of admitting in public that in the past he contested elective positions in order to go and steal is enough for them to harp on and defeat Tinubu in the Primaries and IF God Forbid Tinubu wins APC primaries and PDP had any sense or decency then this Tinubu's admission of stealing from Lagos treasury is enough for PDP to defeat Tinubu in the main election.

But then again, this is Nigeria where anything goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Launched In America / Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / President Buhari Arrives Dubai Ahead Of Expo 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.