Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu (17457 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Dbboy(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2022
Imagine lion looking after sheep's what would be the outcome.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Hotzone(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2022
Imagine Fulani herdsmen or IPOB resisting bribe...taaa it can’t happen even onye ofe akwu can betray u for a plate of red soup
We are one in this shit and it’s so deep

I can’t trust these youths
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Nobody: 8:46am On May 27, 2022
Criminal cheesy grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2022
dynicks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-im-ready-to-serve-not-to-make-money-tinubu/
Always talking off point, he is not a wrestler don't want to beat Ronaldo, can someone please remind grandpa tinubu that Ronaldo is not a wrestler, this man is losing memory this is Normal with old age , is this the type of man this country needs , the other time he said tweeting from whatapp and nipp what nonsense
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Yeah same way you didn’t make money in Lagos. Clap for yourself!

On tifnubu's neck I stand gidigba
His balls don burst?
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by judedwriter(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2022
People go into politics more to make money than to serve....

Is Tinubu now telling us he's tired of making money?
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Itisallright: 8:49am On May 27, 2022
Baba be calming down, the desperation is too high...
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2022
I wonder why we just say stuff for saying sake. What is arrogance in all he has said? So he should just keep quiet and be moping and shouldn’t sell himself to the voters. So you even understand politics at all? Tinubu has not played any dirty politics in this contest. He has travelled and canvassed support nationwide. If you call his confidence arrogance, then I rest my case.

Truthisunique2:
This man is too arrogant, Nigerians aren't your Lagos puppies

You are only running to massage your life ambition ego

You are not Ronaldo, but by Sunday you would become Michael Jordan

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by yusluvad(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2022
Mad man... grin grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by emeone: 8:52am On May 27, 2022
Thunder punish u..
From frying pan to fire..
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Nobody: 8:53am On May 27, 2022

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Justmesagi: 8:53am On May 27, 2022
Capping
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by lathrowinger: 8:53am On May 27, 2022
Best man for the Job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by maasoap(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2022
We know that already, when you are not taking money to heaven. Serve dey go, Jagaban tiwa

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:54am On May 27, 2022
dynicks:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/apc-primary-im-ready-to-serve-not-to-make-money-tinubu/

My running is not because I need pockets of money; that has passed.

Did Tinubu just publicly admit that he ran for office in the past because he needed "pockets of money"? His urchins who have been saying he is the best that happened to Lagos just can't see the light

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by maasoap(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

More wailing to your elbow. Na your hatred for Tinubu go send many of you to Sudan

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Shagamoni(m): 8:55am On May 27, 2022
your intentions are good sir but we need Peter Obi
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2022
This man no dey hear word.. Is it by force.. We don't want another liveless president in this country again... No-no to Tinubu... grin grin grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2022
Even footballers wrestle for ball, even if it sometimes gets your name on the book!

MartinsD12:

Always talking off point, he is not a wrestler don't want to beat Ronaldo, can someone please remind grandpa tinubu that Ronaldo is not a wrestler, this man is losing memory this is Normal with old age , is this the type of man this country needs , the other time he said tweeting from whatapp and nipp what nonsense
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2022
Gbeng30:
This man no dey hear word.. Is it by force.. We don't want another liveless president in this country again... No-no to Tinubu... grin grin grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by maasoap(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2022
Shagamoni:
your intentions are good sir but we need Peter Obi

Obi the Chinaman wey no get political party? Isallright

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by cocolacec(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Say Igbos not Nigerians,only Igbos are jealous of him.How far with Pandora thief who left PDP?
Igbos must get Presidential ticket from PDP,22 years must never be wasted.Enugo.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by EagleSquare1(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2022
Huge chunk of VAT from Lagos gets into the pot which is then distributed to all the states of the federation.

lexy2014:

How does Lagos IGR go to Abuja? Are u the one that takes it there?
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by cocolacec(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2022
Gbeng30:
Let the voters decide.As a Nigerian he has every right to contest for Presidency just like everyone else.
You can contest too if you are capable.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by whatalife: 8:59am On May 27, 2022
Seems that is what he has been doing. But I don’t think we can trust him with our treasury ,not with the kind of criminals that will surround him when he gets to the office
Manny21:
He is admitting that he has been stealing money before. Now he is tired of stealing.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by autodevice(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2022
You don't mean it
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by koning: 9:02am On May 27, 2022
I believe him. Same goes for Peter Obi, Amaechi and even OUK.

But, i'm afraid he will not get nominated because of the way Nigerian political terrain is structured.

Buhari too was not there to make money, but he was too dumb to know what is required to move the country forward.

Peter Obi remains the best candidate we will never have.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 9:04am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu has a positive AURA.He has a midas touch.He does not even know how,when and why he continues growing anything he touches.
It is natural.
It is a gift from God.Some Nigerians have this gift too but not among the aspirants.
We need a midas touch person to change Nigeria for the better.
Nigeria needs Tinubu at this moment.
There is nothing any cabal or even Buhari can do,Tinubu is the next president.
God triumphs.
He always does.
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Super story

grin
Re: APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu by Wchris(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2022
Olegburuku man go and sit down, you are to old to be our president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victims Of Muna Bomb Blast In Hospital Receiving Treatment (Photos) / Osinbajo Orders Service Chiefs Back To Maiduguri Over Boko Haram / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.