Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] (3482 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) / [watch Video] As 60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋ.. / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] by uchebest20(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2022
60-year-old woman causes confusion online with her massive cʋrves [Watch]

After being caught on tape flashing her enormous behind, a 60-year-old woman has made a stir on social media.
@pookapimpinn shared a video of her aunty wearing a figure-hugging orange dress and spinning around to show off her stature on TikTok.

In the video, @pookapimpinn disclosed that his aunty Pam, who is 60 years old, is his aunt. ‘They’ll never look like this,’ Pam was overheard saying.

“My Aunty look good at 60 years old,” the young man captioned the photo.

The post has around 900,000 likes and over 14,000 comments at the time of this writing.
See video below
https://metastar.com.ng/60-year-old-woman-causes-confusion-online-with-her-massive-c%ca%8brves-watch/

Re: 60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] by Happiboispot(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2022
Ass is life
Life is ass
From there we come
Frome there we Sha all go
I dedicate this to my humble self
And to all the real niggas

1 Like

Re: 60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] by Sndfrank: 3:11pm On May 27, 2022
Hiss, where poo is coming out from!
Re: 60-year-old Woman Causes Confusion Online With Her Massive Cʋrves [watch] by Moeman: 3:25pm On May 27, 2022
this one no wan retire

(1) (Reply)

See What I Decided To Do This Morning (pics) / My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend / The Best Ways To Handle A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.