Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Letter To My Late Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Late Ex (498 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Late Ex by JONSYN7154: 1:30pm On May 27, 2022
LETTER TO MY LATE EX

Today mark exactly 15years since u suddenly departed from me. I still remember very well how we met and fell in love with each other.
It was on a sunny afternoon,when I was doing some shopping at mile 1 market in port Harcourt and I suddenly came across you in one of the best shop. You really looked nice on that day. I admired you and you
admired me too,but at the moment we both lacked words to say to each other. I left the shop and walked back home.
Deep within me I was totally disturbed. The following day I decided to walk back to the same shop just to check if you were still there and to my surprise you were there.
So I decided to make my first approach because I was madly in love with you.
For sure you were very beautiful, so as they say,"the rest is history". We decided to stay together. I dearly appreciate you because you gave me total peace for all that duration. Then the unfortunate happened on a day like today.
That day we were on a bike and I was the one riding. As we were approaching a sharp
bend near a building I don't exactly remember what happened. You fell down and before I could come to your rescue an on coming vehicle crushed you right in
front of my eyes. I was totally confused. The
vehicle did not stop. I yelled without knowing what to do next. A friend came to my aid and we rushed you to the nearest hospital. The doctors tried all they could do, but it was all in vain.
My dear you were no more. I couldn't believe it. I cried like never before.
It took me time to accept the loss. Since your
departure I have never met anyone like you. They are all fake,they are giving me total
headache,but all in all, life has to continue.

*REST IN PEACE!!! MY NOKIA 3310.
Re: Letter To My Late Ex by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 27, 2022
But you are married, don’t you love your wife as well?
Re: Letter To My Late Ex by JONSYN7154: 3:45pm On May 27, 2022
peepydelano:
did you read the article yo the end? grin grin
Re: Letter To My Late Ex by Blunttruth: 3:46pm On May 27, 2022
peepydelano:
Did you read the post at all?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Late Ex by Onyi22(f): 3:52pm On May 27, 2022
peepydelano:
Mumu, always in a hurry to be the first to comment nonsense, go back and read the story but this time, SLOWLY
Re: Letter To My Late Ex by JONSYN7154: 2:06am On May 28, 2022
Onyi22:

Mumu, always in a hurry to be the first to comment nonsense, go back and read the story but this time, SLOWLY
no mind am.

Na there type wey no sabi read

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Late Ex by bidexdo(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2022
JONSYN7154:
no mind am.

Na there type wey no sabi read

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Visit River, Call On Marine Spirit To Punish Emma For Using And Dumping T / Any Available Lady To Be My Chatmate / Married To A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.