Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act (7545 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
My Dad's elder brother died about 18yrs ago. And am currently living with the wife in the big family house for some months now because my shop got demolished in PH durin Covid-19 Lock down, so I had to come to Oyigbo to re-establish and start all over.

Now, this my uncle's Children are nt around. One in the UK, two still in the university. This my uncle's wife has always earned my respect as par how she was able 2 retain and multiply my uncle's wealth single handedly without gettin married to anoda man.

Infact, shes a decoaness in one Assemblies of God church here in oyigbo. All the while I have knwn her. Shes very churchy, too strict and disciplined.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by KiNg0G: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Which act?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Promzy99:
My Dad elder brother died about 18yrs ago. And am currently living with d wife in d big family house for some months now because my shop got demolished in PH durin Covid-19 Lock down, so I had to come to Oyigbo to re-establish nd start all over. Now, dis my uncle's Children are nt around. One in d UK, two still in d university. This my uncle's wife has always earned my respect as par how she was able 2 retain nd multiply my uncle's wealth single handedly without gettin married to anoda man. Infact, shes a decoaness in one assemblies of God church here in oyigbo all d while I have knwn her. Shes very churchy, too strict nd disciplined.

So what happened?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by siofra(f): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
*shakes my head.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Ezemarcel(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
So?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by chatinent: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
NP: Simi, Falz - Mind Your Business.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by lilvicky68(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Another suspense again.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by ahnie: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mummy strictness.
Pls leave the woman to enjoy her life joor

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
For over 4 months nw, there's dis strange man I have been seeing around us. Last month, d man startd living with us. She gave him a room. Aaah! The way my aunty treats dis man bcame too enviable. The house help makes food 4 him every mornin b4 he wakes up. At nite also he gets served too. I became very uncomfortable that I wntd to knw who he was. So, I confronted him one evening. The man said my MUM Recommended him to my uncle's wife to help him with a job. He said he use to grind pepper nd tomatoes in d market, thats where he met my mum. Hmm, seriously, I bcam furious nd angry. I calld my mum nd she comfirmed same. My mum said she was only trying to help. I kept mute nd let it slide over. do u knw that dis man has startd living like a king in d house. Passing orders around. Using my late uncle's private bathroom. Eating with his private plate. Gaining access to rooms dat even me that is bloodly relatd havn't been to b4. Infact to make things worse, dis man no longer talk to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Longsleeve: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Infact to make things worse, dis man no longer talk to me.

Calm down and watch

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by vibbb: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
So how's all this affecting the business you are planning to start ? Sometimes we tends not to face our business and put more energy on things that those not concern us as an individual. If you put the same energy on your establishment / business by now you would have recover all your previous lost.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by ahnie: 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
vibbb:
So how's all this affecting your business that you are planning to start ?
Hahahaha
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by ahnie: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bruh code yaff flew out of the window

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by MufasaLion: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Let me finish your story for you. The man is sleeping with your aunt and you want to know if you should tell your mom (and possibly family), or not.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
OP dey jealous on behalf of the late uncle,,,, werey re ooo cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by SavageResponse(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Promzy99:
For over 4 months nw, there's dis strange man I have been seeing around us. Last month, d man startd living with us. She gave him a room. Aaah! The way my aunty treats dis man bcame too enviable. The house help makes food 4 him every mornin b4 he wakes up. At nite also he gets served too. I became very uncomfortable that I wntd to knw who he was. So, I confronted him one evening. The man said my MUM Recommended him to my uncle's wife to help him with a job. He said he use to grind pepper nd tomatoes in d market, thats where he met my mum. Hmm, seriously, I bcam furious nd angry. I calld my mum nd she comfirmed same. My mum said she was only trying to help. I kept mute nd let it slide over. do u knw that dis man has startd living like a king in d house. Passing orders around. Using my late uncle's private bathroom. Eating with his private plate. Gaining access to rooms dat even me that is bloodly relatd havn't been to b4. Infact to make things worse, dis man no longer talk to me.

You're an id1ot!

Time you should be using to organise your life you're using it to monitor another person's life.

The woman's husband has been dead for 18 years and you're here raising eyebrows because she wants to move on with her life.

She's a human being just like the rest of us.

Once again you're a bumbling idle id1ot!!! angry

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Promzy99:
. At nite also he gets served too. I became very uncomfortable that I wntd to knw who he was. So, I confronted him one evening. The man said my MUM Recommended him to my uncle's wife to help him with a job. He said he use to grind pepper nd tomatoes in d market, thats where he met my mum. Hmm, seriously, I bcam furious nd angry. I calld my mum nd she comfirmed same. My mum said she was only trying to help. I kept mute nd let it slide over. do u knw that dis man has startd living like a king in d house. Passing orders around. Using my late uncle's private bathroom. Eating with his private plate. Gaining access to rooms dat even me that is bloodly relatd havn't been to b4. Infact to make things worse, dis man no longer talk to me.
OP, she is not your mum nor your Dad's wife and your uncle died 18 years ago, so can you kindly explain why this is your business? undecided

23 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
To my shock, on friday nite, because I always sleep with my ear-piece on listening to 92.3 fm(9jeria info) every nite through the morning. That friday nite, somethin happend. While I was tryin to change my position to another on d bed, my hand mistakenly pulled my ear-piece out 4rm my ears. Jesus! I was hearing my late uncle's wife moaning seriously. Immediately I jumpd up 4rm bed. Listend again 4 some minuetes just to make sure am not dreaming. She was really being ponded by dis strange man. To fully clear my doubt, I came out 4rm my room, sat out side, minuetes later, dis man came out 4rm my aunty's room to get water 4rm d tap to drink. Seriously till nw, I couldn't believe what happend. I feel betrayed. I wantd to call my mum today but Am givin it a second thought. What wud my late uncle's children do if they find out? Am nt yet convinced on hw to handle this. What wud d church leadership do if they find out. I feel betrayed. I cnt trust women.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Promzy99:
To my shock, on friday nite, because I always sleep with my ear-piece on listening to 92.3 fm(9jeria info) every nite through the morning. That friday nite, somethin happend. While I was tryin to change my position to another on d bed, my hand mistakenly pulled my ear-piece out 4rm my ears. Jesus! I was hearing my late uncle's wife moaning seriously. Immediately I jumpd up 4rm bed. Listend again 4 some minuetes just to make sure am not dreaming. She was really being ponded by dis strange man. To fully clear my doubt, I came out 4rm my room, sat out side, minuetes later, dis man came out 4rm my aunty's room to get water 4rm d tap to drink. Seriously till nw, I couldn't believe what happend. I feel betrayed. I wantd to call my mum today but Am givin it a second thought. What wud my late uncle's children do if they find out? Am nt yet convinced on hw to handle this. What wud d church leadership do if they find out. I feel betrayed. I cnt trust women.

Una dey take us learn content writing,,, abi bo?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
OP, she is not your mum nor your Dad's wife and your uncle died 18 years ago, so can you kindly explain why this is your business? undecided

Hummm,,,, kobo-J, you have brought your bad energy to this thread. I'm sure you would follow this thread to the very last page, giving responses to all quotes.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by lilvicky68(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
To my shock, on friday nite, because I always sleep with my ear-piece on listening to 92.3 fm(9jeria info) every nite through the morning. That friday nite, somethin happend. While I was tryin to change my position to another on d bed, my hand mistakenly pulled my ear-piece out 4rm my ears. Jesus! I was hearing my late uncle's wife moaning seriously. Immediately I jumpd up 4rm bed. Listend again 4 some minuetes just to make sure am not dreaming. She was really being ponded by dis strange man. To fully clear my doubt, I came out 4rm my room, sat out side, minuetes later, dis man came out 4rm my aunty's room to get water 4rm d tap to drink. Seriously till nw, I couldn't believe what happend. I feel betrayed..
See as you dey take tramadol for another person erection..

13 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Kaykay999(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Promzy99:
my hand mistakenly pulled my ear-piece out 4rm my ears. Jesus! I was hearing my late uncle's wife moaning.
Can’t u mind your business guy cheesy cheesy
The woman should’ve sent you away so she can f**k in peace.Just Incase the old cunt fu*ker talks down on you just break his head ASAP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
vibbb:
So how's all this affecting the business you are planning to start ? Sometimes we tends not to face our business and put more energy on things that those not concern us as an individual. If you put the same energy on your establishment / business by now you would have recover all your previous lost.
Its very easy 4 u to give ur opinion online without tryin to first imagine urself in someone's shoe. My mum brought d man. My mum is directly involved here. What if my aunts children or even people around town finds out, how do u think dis will nt result to a very big family crisis? Do u knw d traditional implication of dis? Mind u, am nt interestd in her affairs. Am an adult nd so is she. But sometins hv to be done d right way.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by tnerro1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Na wa for you ooo, go hustle ooo, leave your aunt and her bf alone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

You're an id1ot!

Time you should be using to organise your life you're using it to monitor another person's life.

The woman's husband has been dead for 18 years and you're here raising eyebrows because she wants to move on with her life.

She's a human being just like the rest of us.

Once again you're a bumbling idle id1ot!!! angry
Can u talk reasonably without being abusive? Na me go Bleep her? She has her pussy 2 Bleep all she wants. But it cud hv been beta outside. So na my mum go come recommend man wey go dey Bleep my uncle wife 4 him house? Pls think.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by donPhill(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Promzy99:
if I get you right your uncle died 18 years ago? Baba free this woman na, abi you Wan help am de shine d Congo?
Bannies wey their husband de alive still de collect from outside even twice on a weekend not to talk of the widows...

My advice, just relax and gather yourself before you lose everything, don't build any imaginary walls xos you will be at the receiving end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
donPhill:
if I get you right your uncle died 18 years ago? Baba free this woman na, abi you Wan help am de shine d Congo?
Bannies wey their husband de alive still de collect from outside even twice on a weekend not to talk of the widows...

My advice, just relax and gather yourself before you lose everything, don't build any imaginary walls xos you will be at the receiving end.
Am too big 4 that. Am only concernd abt my mum incase tins go down south. But initially, I was shockd. Neva believd such cud happen. I am just learning how important sex is. Even women in dia 60s still luv sex. Na wah oh. Nobdy holy pass.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Promzy99:
Its very easy 4 u to give ur opinion online without tryin to first imagine urself in someone's shoe. My mum brought d man. My mum is directly involved here. What if my aunts children or even people around town finds out, how do u think dis will nt result to a very big family crisis? Do u knw d traditional implication of Mind u, am nt interestd in her affairs. Am an adult nd so is she. But sometins hv to be done d right way.
Your mum is directly involved how? Does she use some form of remote control to feed commandw to the man and your aunt or something? undecided

So, because you don't want people to find out that your mum linked the man with your aunt, you took it upon yourself to directly inject yourself into their relationship? Which kain thing be this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
Let me finish your story for you. The man is sleeping with your aunt and you want to know if you should tell your mom (and possibly family) or not.
Guy u fit dey predict football matches oo!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by donPhill(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
Am too big 4 that. Am only concernd abt my mum incase tins go down south. But initially, I was shockd. Neva believd such cud happen. I am just learning how important sex is. Even women in dia 60s still luv sex. Na wah oh. Nobdy holy pass.
Nothing new again bro, you just never paid attention...
Asked yourself why those matured men pays any amount for those oloshos? They really do crave for s#x

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by MufasaLion: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Promzy99:
Guy u fit dey predict football matches oo!

Lol

Come and hire me. grin
Re: Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act by Promzy99: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your mum is directly involved how? Does she use some form of remote control to feed commandw to the man and your aunt or something? undecided

So, because you don't want people to find out that your mum linked the man with your aunt, you took it upon yourself to directly inject yourself into their relationship? Which kain thing be this? undecided
Dis guy self, its like u neva encounter people b4. God4bid say dis thing cast nw, u no think say people go drag my mum put abi? Like dis self, if my dad eventually hear dis kind thing, hmm... No whalm sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Sperm Day. (a Must Read / Guys Listen And Listen Good, Itz Not Every Pussy You F***k / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.