Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail (18330 Views)

I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / Sowore, Others Arrive Abuja Court For Bail Hearing (Photos) / EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by ndukwejoe(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
come and see drama from now
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by SeunNotOwner: 1:48pm On May 27, 2022
Na normal detention for Okorocha
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Dreal1247: 1:50pm On May 27, 2022
He will be released after the primaries. How are they so afraid of this man? They had to impose the Supreme Court Governor to deal with him from the home state. Now they are using the EFCC and the court to abort his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by sonofElElyon: 1:51pm On May 27, 2022
Bigdaddy20:
This man is in serious deep shit

I hope they don't poison him!
Bail application should be on notice.. he'll still be granted bail. Only fair that efcc be allowed to say if they are opposing the application with reasons instead of ex parte order being granted based on only okorocha's side of the story

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by onuman: 1:57pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/alleged-fraud-court-rejects-okorochas-bail-plea/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiv0tut1f_3AhWki_0HHWERCVAQ0PADKAB6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw27JyMIsmkWB1rVTAnlAqOG

Though Okorocha's current situation is politically motivated, in power as state governor, he was impunity redefined.
Lesson for his adversary now governing Imo state where one part of his state (Orlu), has been reduced to ghost city through insecurity hiding under IPOB and ESN.

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Yankee101: 1:59pm On May 27, 2022
Arrest all of them and not just him
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by oneeast: 1:59pm On May 27, 2022
Okorocha
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Mooh247: 2:02pm On May 27, 2022
Okorocha don buy market
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by gfullmoon(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
Amperes:
I have seen this happen a lot of times, The plan is too keep him incommunicado till the end of Presidential primaries. The guy must be causing serious trouble for this to be happening now. I believe he has a lot of questions to answer but the timing is suspect. The next few days will be interesting. I am beginning to have real respect for the North, those guys know how to play politics. Southerners are still busy insulting and betraying themselves while the north is already executing a plan devised long time ago. Very funny.

He is not perfect. Same was done to him during the build up to Senate President bye election that produced Dr Lawan as the Senate President. Now same is being done to him in the build up to the Presidential Primaries. He could have played smarter going into ghost mode till the Primaries are over.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Golan007: 2:05pm On May 27, 2022
Wetin Rochas do?

Must be something abominable.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by NaijaCars4sale: 2:06pm On May 27, 2022
These are tough times for Okorocha
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by ufuosman(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
lol, president of which country? cheesy That's a pipedream bro
President of prison grin
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2022
Make e cruise dere small
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Duru009(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2022
The next is Tinubu.......

Watch out !!

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by tesppidd: 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
humberjade:
I know this man is a big political thief, but who did he offend that is frustrating his life like this? It is not as if he's a threat to anyone's ambition at any worthy level. The man can't even win a Governorship election in his state even if the constitution permits him to run.
Aswear down.

Whom did Rochas offend?

I know he is a thief but in the ruling party APC,

even the other thieves in the opposition party PDP were not maltreated like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Gandollaar(f): 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
Wike I hope you are watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Akharmony: 2:24pm On May 27, 2022
this is witchhunting . . . I just fear for the Rochas foundstion i hope it will no collaps , i know that foundation gives the enemies sleepless night. . . Dont let begin tlk how many young lad from a poor backgroug that has benefitted from the rochas foundation and this student always come out in flying colour. . Only if many politician can b this nice with the public money. . This man as done go more than many politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Feggie3: 2:24pm On May 27, 2022
eDoctorr:
APC member suffering despite his loyalty to Buhari. That's good for him.
Tinubu go hear nwii
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Chosimba: 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
Lamadi76:
PREPARE THIS SOAP, BATH WITH IT AND SEE HOW YOUR BUSINESS WILL BOOM WITH SALES.

Are you into any form of business? You've got a physical shop or online store. You're a contractor, a trader, e.t.c.

Are there too many competitors in your business line? Worry no more, this soap will put you ahead of your competitors. Your sales will boost so rapid and higher than any of them.

Moving forward, there was a time I bath this soap and went for business. Mehn! The sales turnout that day was something else that people were envious of my sales. So don't sleep on it.

This soap works perfectly and you need to benefit from this. Sit back, and read the step by step preparation of this wonderful soap.

Items Needed For Preparation:

Keep reading on our blog with the address in the image below.

Why not bathe with it so that you won't have to advertise on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Idumuje: 2:34pm On May 27, 2022
This is a great strategy used by the efcc and must be commended

Too many of our leaders are impunity on legs. Wait until they have important events - primaries, foreign medical travel etc - and pick them up to cause maximum pain. Deny these crooks their liberty at the moment it matters most to them. They will learn to do the right thing

Rogues!!
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by joelag: 2:35pm On May 27, 2022
He wanted to decamp to NNPP, and Buhari got wind of the information, reason he is being treated along this line.

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by t2luv1: 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
cosmatika:
Good

Kindly explain why this development is good?
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by t2luv1: 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Aswear down.

Whom did Rochas offend?

[b]I know he is a thief [/b]but in the ruling party APC,

even the other thieves in the opposition party PDP were not maltreated like this.

I guess the man has already been convicted right, or am I missing something.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by obilokechukwu(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
lloydtruth:
Serves him right.

Despite quoting Koran and speaking Arabic during his declaration, they still reminded him that he isn't one of them.
the man is still a child. He is still learning but he is not wise. You bear an ash tag of igbo name still associated with tribalism nation. You can not get favour from tribalism nation. Man when u come out be wise.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Petshopng: 2:44pm On May 27, 2022
These are tough times for Okorocha
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by obilokechukwu(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2022
Duru009:

Watch out !!
tinubu is wise man not like rochase that fall in the hands tribelism nation.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by obilokechukwu(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
Honourable1901:
You must vomit that money anofia
you called him anofia, if you where in shoe, you will do the same things more than like him. The man is not wise associating with tribalism nation. Knowly that u bear an ash tag of igbo name. Them done plan for u.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Duru009(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2022
obilokechukwu:
tinubu is wise man not like rochase that fall in the hands tribelism nation.

Very very smart ....
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Freebills12: 3:00pm On May 27, 2022
He will regain his freedom immediately after APC presidential primary election
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by obilokechukwu(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2022
BJanta:

TELL ALL IBOS CONTENDING FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO WITHDRAW, ELSE, THEY WILL ALL END UP IN JAIL
are you a yoruba or hausa man? Saying this but for as an igbo man, i will advice my igbo brothers them should go after biafran as a country not this tribalism nation. Any wise born igbo man should seek for his or her country not to worry for political offices in tribalism nation.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Parachoko: 3:15pm On May 27, 2022
Duru009:

Watch out !!
You go wait tire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) / Proposed ₦19.76 Trillion Budget Breakdown For The Year 2023 / Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.