Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail (18327 Views)

I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / Sowore, Others Arrive Abuja Court For Bail Hearing (Photos) / EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Cassahav: 3:15pm On May 27, 2022
BJanta:

TELL ALL IBOS CONTENDING FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO WITHDRAW, ELSE, THEY WILL ALL END UP IN JAIL

STFU
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by baretalk: 3:19pm On May 27, 2022
Once you jumped bail, no more bail for you...all these una stolen money dey decieve una.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by aribisala0(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
So why not arrest Amaechi and Fashola??
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Ekpeitit(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
Okoro the thief.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by UNDFTD: 3:56pm On May 27, 2022
I am introducing to you Rochas Okorohausa, the Thief, the lMBEClLE, Fulani A$$ Licker and the man who turned into a Prayer Warrior within seconds of his intended arrest by EFCC. I am very elated that the snake he had harbored and cuddled for so many years at the expense of his people had turned around and bit him. There's a GOD! I am really loving it.

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by shortIGBOman: 4:11pm On May 27, 2022
God1000:
lol, president of which country? cheesy That's a pipedream bro

BIAFRA grin grin
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by begge: 4:25pm On May 27, 2022
Where is the accountant general?
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Oplomo: 4:30pm On May 27, 2022
Amperes:
I have seen this happen a lot of times, The plan is too keep him incommunicado till the end of Presidential primaries. The guy must be causing serious trouble for this to be happening now. I believe he has a lot of questions to answer but the timing is suspect. The next few days will be interesting. I am beginning to have real respect for the North, those guys know how to play politics. Southerners are still busy insulting and betraying themselves while the north is already executing a plan devised long time ago. Very funny.

Who is betraying who in the south? Be specific, I wan check something.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by John4B: 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
That serves him right. I thought he claimed to be a Fulani man?
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Zionman24: 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
This is very insane. Now that the Pilot has been arrested, who's gonna fly the airplane?
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Pathfinder2090: 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
Mumu man.. Nnamdi Kalu warned all of you of the evil plans the zoo has for Umuchineke ( Biafrans) but you thought he was joking. E go reach una one by one.
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Ashlar(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2022
This serves him right
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Ebymyk(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2022
Serves him right...
Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by bablon20(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
Very soon okorocha will adopt the usual method of avoiding justice by pretending to be sick. Na their way!

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Okorocha's Plea For Bail by Staru1(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2022
Northern are perfect planners.. imagine few days to primaries elections. Now, the hearing of bail will take place on Monday after the primaries. He has lost the senatorial seat .. and yet he is prevented from participating on the wasted 100 million nominations form..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Protest In Bauchi For Release Of Sheikh Zakzaky - Photos / Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.