Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount (389 Views)

Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by philo04(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2022
I lost my NIN slip some years back including my phone number and email I used in opening it..now I'm stuck
My brother in Germany want me to come over I don't know how to get another NIN slip guys who can assist me I don't mind paying any amount!!
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by Abfinest007(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2022
As far u can remember d number u use in creating it just go to nin centre n print it out it won't cost more than a thousand naira

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by philo04(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2022
Abfinest007:
As far u can remember d number u use in creating it just go to nin centre n print it out it won't cost more than a thousand naira
brother I can't remember the number I don't have any details sir ...what can I do
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by Typicool8(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2022
Did you link it with your phone number,if yes then it'll be easy. Just go to the nearest NIN office and explain to them they will get it back for you
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by Abfinest007(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:
brother I can't remember the number I don't have any details sir ...what can I do
what about d number on ur bvn.
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by mycar: 1:50pm On May 27, 2022
Go to the NIN office, give them your names and date of birth, your information should pop up on their system.
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:

Go and do another one. If your record match another one, tell them to print it for you. Now how do I get my money b undecided
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by philo04(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2022
Abfinest007:
what about d number on ur bvn.
I did my NIN when I was in school ...latter did my BVN during my service with a different number
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by philo04(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2022
Thanksful:

Go and do another one. If your record match another one, tell them to print it for you. Now how do I get my money b undecided
I was told it won't come out
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by MadamExcellency: 2:05pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:
I lost my NIN slip some years back including my phone number and email I used in opening it..now I'm stuck
My brother in Germany want me to come over I don't know how to get another NIN slip guys who can assist me I don't mind paying any amount!!

Print your BVN to trace it because they are connected. Find both the phone number and email there.
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by MadamExcellency: 2:06pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:
I did my NIN when I was in school ...latter did my BVN during my service with a different number

What of your email? Did you change it?
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:
I was told it won't come out

If you have the number you are good to go. Go and get the number.
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by alizma: 2:12pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:
State your location
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by MadamExcellency: 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
Look for some of your school mates, they may still have the phone number.
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by Abfinest007(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2022
philo04:
go and register a new nin .there it will signify data already exists maybe if u are lucky they help u to get it
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by philo04(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2022
alizma:

State your location
Kwara state ilorin
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by philo04(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Print your BVN to trace it because they are connected. Find both the phone number and email there.
okay sir
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by philo04(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Look for some of your school mates, they may still have the phone number.
alright thanks
Re: I Need Help On My NIN I'm Ready To Pay Any Amount by emkad: 2:42pm On May 27, 2022
Baba go to thier office, you will pay #1,000 and with your finger print. They will get your details and print a new slip for you.I did the same thing last year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South West Betrayal Of SE And SW In 2015 May Hurt Them In 2023 / The River Also Cry, Jagaban Needs Help / Tinubu Is Not Qualified To Be President - Arewa Twitter, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.