Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible (1721 Views)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / Those Surprised At Sowore’s Continued Detention Are Gullible – Fani-kayode / How Voters In D North Are Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 27, 2022
on my way to his voters house with my belt
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Owopariola1: 3:17pm On May 27, 2022
HardMirror:
I want to make it official, loud and clear to my fellow yorubas that are supporting tinubu. He cannot ever be president of this country. Everyone knows he is a thief and he did not develop lagos, rather he created tax agencies that would give him a cut of lagos money. If that is what you call development then something is wrong with you.

Tinubu has never taken a serious stand concerning security in this country, he wont and cannot fight bandits. He is not just that man his goal is playing politics and not the internet of the people. He sees nigerians as fools that can always be controlled with money.
Mark this thread and call me out on monday. Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria. Only wicked tribalistic people wish him to be president.

Kano Apc Tinubu faction have all moved to NNPP

NUHU RIBADU CANNOT WIN ORDINARY PRIMARY ELECTION IN HIS STATE AND HE IA THE ONE PROMISING TINUBU DELEGATES.

una go learn politics on sunday.

Why are you ranting?

Let the delegate do their job first. Then if he wins, we, the populace can do our job.
However, if he loses in either the primary or general election, he can evaluate himself better.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by fyneguy: 3:21pm On May 27, 2022
HardMirror:
e remain 2 days nau. Your disgrace will be legendary. All his northern structure is collapsing. Even Ribadu could not win ordinary governorship primary in his state. Lol

Honestly, it's obvious you are crying. Pele Chukwudi

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Sonyboom: 3:25pm On May 27, 2022
If you like be from hell. Did I quite your foolish father or does anyone need to find out that it can never ever be well with miserable exceedingly foolish soul like you. Abi Ogun Fe pa Iya e ni. May it never be well with you n your entire household in this life n the next for quoting me. Ogun lol ma Fi eje gbogbo idile e we.

HardMirror:
if I am igbo may it never be well with me. If I am yoruba ma it never be well with you. Say amen.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2022
Sonyboom:
If you like be from hell. Did I quite your foolish father or does anyone need to find out that it can never ever be well with miserable exceedingly foolish soul like you. Abi Ogun Fe pa Iya e ni.

just say amen nau. Sebi u called me igbo. Why are u afraid of saying amen

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by pachigo001(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2022
Tinubu urchins will be disgraced on Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2022
pachigo001:
Tinubu urchins will be disgraced on Sunday grin
this man has been imposing candidates in lagos but he does not want Buhari to impose his own candidate. He is dreaming
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by lathrowinger: 3:32pm On May 27, 2022
HardMirror:
I know you guys dont have sense. Anyone against tinubu must be igbo to you guys. I am yoruba and there are many of us. I have not seen many tinubu supporters even in lagos. I dont know where you people are coming from

Bastard I guess
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2022
lathrowinger:

Bastard I guess
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by kikelomo68469: 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
just imagine. Very useless man. He is not my leader. I see him for what he is, a theif.
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by GoooodHardDick: 6:35pm On May 27, 2022
HardMirror:
I know you guys dont have sense. Anyone against tinubu must be igbo to you guys. I am yoruba and there are many of us. I have not seen many tinubu supporters even in lagos. I dont know where you people are coming from

Kindly ignore them all bro.

I am from Edo state and we don't support tinubu here at all. In fact tinubu's aspiration is dead here. But some zombies on this forum instantly labelled me as an igbo man and an ipob member. Bunch of cowards who thinks we southerners will ever support the drug baron just because of their beef with the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by GoooodHardDick: 6:40pm On May 27, 2022
lathrowinger:

Bastard I guess

Oga try get sense. Whoever doesn't support your Tinubu isn't an igbo or east. I'm a full blooded Edo niggar and I don't support tinubu at all. We don't support him here in South south. So chill Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria. E Go shock una on Sunday. Just wait till next tomorrow

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Jagaban Borgu , on your mandate we stand. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

And this is what u called achievement ?

Why are people think backward for Christ sake
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by ObosiUkwalla: 11:13am On May 28, 2022
Sonyboom:
If you like be from hell. Did I quite your foolish father or does anyone need to find out that it can never ever be well with miserable exceedingly foolish soul like you. Abi Ogun Fe pa Iya e ni. May it never be well with you n your entire household in this life n the next for quoting me. Ogun lol ma Fi eje gbogbo idile e we.

Small amen that you will say, you are spitting everywhere. Bloody coward

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Ekpeitit(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2022
Tinubu is in your dreams every night.
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
some people called me ipod because i said tinubu will never be president. well today is the d day. you guys will know that you are olodo when it comes to politics today
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Tinubu is in your dreams every night.
yes he is. he is one of the major setbacks yoruba land is suffering from. we will be free from selfish useless men like him very soon. nonsense
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Karleb(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Many Yoruba do not actually support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HomoSapiien: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
HardMirror:
if I am igbo may it never be well with me. If I am yoruba ma it never be well with you. Say amen.

You believe in prayer and curse now?

Which one be “say amen”? Lmao

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Image123(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2022
HardMirror:
yes he is. he is one of the major setbacks yoruba land is suffering from. we will be free from selfish useless men like him very soon. nonsense

Hope you're praying and fasting to avoid health problems? You've been very silent this month, have they paid for May?

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
HomoSapiien:

You believe in prayer and curse now?

Which one be “say amen”? Lmao
this is the problem you guys have. too much daftness. i dont but i know he believes in curses why i used it with him. but obviously you are too daft to figure that out
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HomoSapiien: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
HardMirror:
this is the problem you guys have. too much daftness. i dont but i know he believes in curses why i used it with him. but obviously you are too daft to figure that out

You’re the slowpoke here brother, for projecting what you don’t believe on others. Btch asss fuuul!

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Image123(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2022
HardMirror:
some people called me ipod because i said tinubu will never be president. well today is the d day. you guys will know that you are olodo when it comes to politics today

Olodo rabata. Wrong on God, wrong on APC primaries, yet he'll be making mouth and chest beating. Hope you're not being rushed to the hospital on this your loss?

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Bro how market?

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Addme: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2022
HardMirror:
I want to make it official, loud and clear to my fellow yorubas that are supporting tinubu. He cannot ever be president of this country. Everyone knows he is a thief and he did not develop lagos, rather he created tax agencies that would give him a cut of lagos money. If that is what you call development then something is wrong with you.

Tinubu has never taken a serious stand concerning security in this country, he wont and cannot fight bandits. He is not just that man his goal is playing politics and not the interest of the people. He sees nigerians as fools that can always be controlled with money.
Mark this thread and call me out on monday. Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria. Only wicked tribalistic people wish him to be president.

Kano Apc Tinubu faction have all moved to NNPP

NUHU RIBADU CANNOT WIN ORDINARY PRIMARY ELECTION IN HIS STATE AND HE IA THE ONE PROMISING TINUBU DELEGATES.

una go learn politics on sunday.
I know you'll sing another song very soon and I'm much aware that the counting has not finished but but but .......
I'll pass for now..

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by IgOga(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin another e warrior.....you better learn how to win elections...it is a game of throne....many intrigues....PDP and APC that are already planning for Peter Obi...there is LP primary today by another faction.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Image123(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
HardMirror:

omooo, where's mirrormirror oh? Hope this guy didn't end it bayi, i tried warning him oh, even told him to repent but nay. It is well. Youths, don't play politics of bitterness and hatred. Learn from this. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Softmirror: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
HardMirror:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Each Delegate Gets Over $50,000 Bribe -Sahara Reports / Ohanaeze Reacts To Attack On Igbo Traders Trying To Get PVC In Lagos / Chicago Drug Case: Is This What Tinubu "Bobo Chicago" Will Be Doing In Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.