Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible (1702 Views)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / Those Surprised At Sowore’s Continued Detention Are Gullible – Fani-kayode / How Voters In D North Are Gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2022
I want to make it official, loud and clear to my fellow yorubas that are supporting tinubu. He cannot ever be president of this country. Everyone knows he is a thief and he did not develop lagos, rather he created tax agencies that would give him a cut of lagos money. If that is what you call development then something is wrong with you.

Tinubu has never taken a serious stand concerning security in this country, he wont and cannot fight bandits. He is not just that man his goal is playing politics and not the interest of the people. He sees nigerians as fools that can always be controlled with money.
Mark this thread and call me out on monday. Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria. Only wicked tribalistic people wish him to be president.

Kano Apc Tinubu faction have all moved to NNPP

NUHU RIBADU CANNOT WIN ORDINARY PRIMARY ELECTION IN HIS STATE AND HE IA THE ONE PROMISING TINUBU DELEGATES.

una go learn politics on sunday.

13 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by MadamVanessa(f): 2:52pm On May 27, 2022
shocked

Someone who abandoned his people in Benin republic who were chased by Fulani herdsmen wants to be a president so he can abandon the whole country as he did to his people in Benin. This affliction will not rise .

11 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by lathrowinger: 2:52pm On May 27, 2022
Mkupurumiri, u must cry later

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by cleatsmottled9: 2:52pm On May 27, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

9 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Realadey(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2022
Haaaaa, on his manhood some people stand oooo

5 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Greatkenny2: 2:53pm On May 27, 2022
You be “IPOB”

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Nonpartisan1: 2:53pm On May 27, 2022
Ndi Mkpurummiri grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2022
lathrowinger:
Mkupurumiri, u must cry later
I know you guys dont have sense. Anyone against tinubu must be igbo to you guys. I am yoruba and there are many of us. I have not seen many tinubu supporters even in lagos. I dont know where you people are coming from

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by paracolaxnear1: 2:54pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

4 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by MadamVanessa(f): 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

shocked

Stop bringing in God name here please. A man who constantly urinate unashamedly in public, a man who have shaky hands always,is what you said God favour? Is that how God's favor look like.

Abraham in the bible that God favour was older than Tinubu but was still stronger and agile and whole lot of others.

Tinubu is cursed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
e remain 2 days nau. Your disgrace will be legendary. All his northern structure is collapsing. Even Ribadu could not win ordinary governorship primary in his state. Lol

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by stainedanisus1: 2:56pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by tollyboy5(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
Osinbajo is the man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
bad people too get popular. Pablo Escoba is very popular. Tinubu is the pablo of Nigeria politics. He is popular for bad reasons. Only bad people will be supporting such a man. His plan for the youths I'd to recruit all of us to the Nigerian Army and be feeding us corn and cassava. That is the man you are supporting. A man with no plans

3 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by cuddlyaplasta4: 2:57pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Someone who abandoned his people in Benin republic who where chased by Fulani herdsmen wants to be a president so he can abandon the whole country as he did to his people in Benin. This affliction will not rise .
just imagine. Very useless man. He is not my leader. I see him for what he is, a theif.

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by bicoloratrite9: 2:59pm On May 27, 2022
Jagaban Borgu , on your mandate we stand. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by KoronaKola: 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. He is so present almost on every news
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
HardMirror:
just imagine. Very useless man. He is not my leader. I see him for what he is, a theif.

Who are you supporting then. No long story. Just a name.
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Sonyboom: 3:02pm On May 27, 2022
Eveey foolish Igbo now believe they own a right to open thread insulting Tinubu cos they can see the handwriting even in the dark

4 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by RobustRoad: 3:03pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate forever.
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by TallerKola: 3:04pm On May 27, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul.
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2022
Sonyboom:
Eveey foolish Igbo now believe they own a right to open thread insulting Tinubu cos they can see the handwriting even in the dark
if I am igbo may it never be well with me. If I am yoruba ma it never be well with you. Say amen.

5 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2022
TallerKola:
Tinubu omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul.
see this one just posting the same thing over and over again like a zombie. You see why you tinubu supporters are not taken serious?

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by Weak6Exers: 3:06pm On May 27, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . This man is just everywhere you go.
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Who are you supporting then. No long story. Just a name.
osinbajo, Bakare, Ameachi or Gej in Apc. Peter obi in any other party. But I think apc would eventually win so Peter obi should forget about it

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by malel1: 3:08pm On May 27, 2022
HardMirror:
I want to make it official, loud and clear to my fellow yorubas that are supporting tinubu. He cannot ever be president of this country. Everyone knows he is a thief and he did not develop lagos, rather he created tax agencies that would give him a cut of lagos money. If that is what you call development then something is wrong with you.

Tinubu has never taken a serious stand concerning security in this country, he wont and cannot fight bandits. He is not just that man his goal is playing politics and not the internet of the people. He sees nigerians as fools that can always be controlled with money.
Mark this thread and call me out on monday. Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria. Only wicked tribalistic people wish him to be president.

Kano Apc Tinubu faction have all moved to NNPP

NUHU RIBADU CANNOT WIN ORDINARY PRIMARY ELECTION IN HIS STATE AND HE IA THE ONE PROMISING TINUBU DELEGATES.

una go learn politics on sunday.

Only wicked tribalistic people wish him to be president.
Very true

4 Likes

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by BowlingTall: 3:08pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , Jah bless the leader. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . This man is just everywhere you go.
yes o. Even the devil is talked about every where you go.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
BowlingTall:
Asiwaju oko Remi , Jah bless the leader. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
and cutting percentage from all their revenues to his own pocket. Abi you would pretend you dont know that?

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by islandsscotch8: 3:10pm On May 27, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , your direction is what we will follow. He is so present almost on every news
Re: If You Believe Tinubu Will He President Of This Country, You Are Gullible by HardMirror(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju baba Seyi , your direction is what we will follow. He is so present almost on every news
same seyi he put in charge of toll gates and all the revenues of billboards in lagos? Una no just get sense. You prefer to be a slave. Shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Drags CNN To Court Because Of This. / Video: Atiku: What Northerners Need Is A Northern President / I'll Cease Supporting BAT If He Grants Any Interview With Arisetv!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.