Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (21624 Views)

Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / N96b Fraud: Supreme Court To Amaechi 'Go & Face The Commission' / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by Gozac: 6:21pm On May 27, 2022
davodyguy:

He can still be arrested before election. He has no immunity.

The panel can send outcome to EFCC for prosecution
Even as a minister, he didn't have immunity. Na them dey get government and dem dey run am. Na Nigeria will dey
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by NECO1998: 6:21pm On May 27, 2022
Gozac:
For your information he has been cleared to contest in the APC primaries on Sunday.He will emerge as the presidential flag bearer for your information, so stop jubilating
Just imagine how you reason via your anus. Oh you think so? Does the risk worth it? If he emerges as you believe and APC ends up not having a candidate can you withstand it. Please reason as a normal human being
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by Gozac: 6:23pm On May 27, 2022
NECO1998:
Just imagine how you reason via your anus. Oh you think so? Does the risk worth it? If he emerges as you believe and APC ends up not having a candidate can you withstand it. Please reason as a normal human being
Let's wait til Monday , he has not been prosecuted and the case is just under panel and has not been taken to court
So why praying for his qualification?
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by Agugbadin: 6:39pm On May 27, 2022
Nwike will be probed too when he leaves office as Rivers state governor. The same Nwike that said EFCC should not investigate rivers state government spending.
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by mrkings84(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
Buhari tried. He really fought corruption.
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by tenpipsperday: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
davodyguy:
This doesn't in anyway way say he stole or he didn't steal.
The panel can investigate him and send recommendations to EFCC, CCT or even the police for prosecution and arrest

Then why did he run to court, up to supreme court fa. Haha!
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by edungene7: 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
arrange supreme Court we all know you are culpable a renowned political criminal who emptied Rivers state treasure to sponsor the Den of thiefs Party while won't the supreme Court judgment favor u you will still get to kirikiri Itz a matter of time
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by Goldbw122(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2022
We always know how we things so let them continue with the corrupt practices
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by linearity: 7:10pm On May 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Oga, was never on trial. The panel was just an investigative panel set up by governor Wike.

Very true.

Amaechi is just exaggerating functions of the panel, just so he can condemn their work.

They are just investigating, that finding out how he spent the State’s money and if they find something fishy, they will pass their reports to the organ that can prosecute him.
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by Jonegonu: 7:10pm On May 27, 2022
davodyguy:

Exactly

He has no immunity and can be arrested like Rochas
wake up I think u are still on bed. Is amaechi case before the efcc if i may ask you. If he honor the invitation of the commission. And the commission did not find him wanting will there be any case again. Secondly if the commission find him wanting the next thing will be for efcc to invite him which he will definitely honor. So please I beg to wake up from your sleep
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2022
This is exactly the same way he became governor
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by Aboguede(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2022
post=113228899:
The Lion of Ubima is vindicated.

The best Minister in thr administration of our darling Daddy.

Nkita ala shocked
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:27am On May 28, 2022
Agugbadin:
Nwike will be probed too when he leaves office as Rivers state governor. The same Nwike that said EFCC should not investigate rivers state government spending.

Wike
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by maxzzo1(m): 1:51am On May 28, 2022
Lush100:
Wait are words and meanings now different in Nigeria.
U were accused of siphoning 96bn.
A panel of inquiry was set up to do what?
It was either set up to investigate that the findings based on evidences are true thereby indicting you of the allegations or that there was no misappropriation.
So how does vindication comes before the panel have finished their investigation for which you refused to appear for.
Not a trial but could indict u of the allegations

Is this journalist sane or what?
Tnk u ,this r*t wan deceive his followers.....
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by tesppidd: 3:10am On May 28, 2022
Gozac:

Even as a minister, he didn't have immunity. Na them dey get government and dem dey run am. Na Nigeria will dey
Which EFCC?

The same one that Wike said cannot investigate his accountant Fubara and cannot investigate Rivers finances?

Abi which other EFCC.?
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by badumjoy: 2:44pm On May 28, 2022
chopmymoney:
Rubbish.....
Can you hear yourself?
Why is he running away from the panel ?
Failure impersonified.....

Because it was a waste of time and energy. The panel is like someone boxing the air.....so why bother about such venture?
Re: ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi by 1880dayoba: 3:04pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113228899:
The Lion of Ubima is vindicated.

The best Minister in thr administration of our darling Daddy.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. / Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team / Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.