Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders (3341 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

Are you aware that onitsha main market is number one in west africa,serious money changes hands there?All it takes is for nigeria to redefine the boundaries and the "ibo" will "restrategize".

Onitsha number in west africa yet Alaba is heavily flooded with ibos ? I don't thinky'all should wait for Nigeria to split before you develop your own place cuz Nigeria may never split afterall.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
apart from lagos no other state in the SW can boast of development but the igbo can boast of state like anambra,enugu,imo,abia and rivers , dont worry about us.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2011
That is why Lagos is the capital of yorubaland and maybe if Nigeria finally split,y'all will definitely envy that region cuz ibos will be massively flushed out !
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Onitsha number in west africa yet Alaba is heavily flooded with ibos ? I don't thinky'all should wait for Nigeria to split before you develop your own place cuz Nigeria may never split afterall.

Because the "ibo" cannot be contained.You should be one the promoting side of lagos,encouraging the "ibo" to stay put because with the unprecedented looming natural disasters(ocean) in epic scales,the "ibo" might have a second thought and move back enmass back east and focus on Portharcourt sea port and impending Onitsha's.Then lagos will be fu-cked commercially.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

That is why Lagos is the capital of yorubaland and maybe if Nigeria finally split,y'all will definitely envy that region cuz ibos will be massively flushed out !

you never make sense , why would they be flushed out? do you have sense at all ?
as for civil servants for every igbo army,police,banker,etc in lagos you have one yorubaman in anambra so they will just swap besides remeber your population is higher so we will have more vacancies, as for buisness men,students and traders they are going nowhere just as those in the east are not going anywhere unless they personally choose to leave.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
The "ibo" are not almajirins or mainly kleptocrats,mind you.They are contributors,not leeches.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
bluetooth why are u insulting the igbos

leave them alone abi watin them do u sef

bashr i would have thought u would avoid topics like this
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

Because the "ibo" cannot be contained.You should be one the promoting side of lagos,encouraging the "ibo" to stay put because with the unprecedented looming natural disasters(ocean) in epic scales,the "ibo" might have a second thought and move back enmass back east and focus on Portharcourt sea port and impending Onitsha's.Then lagos will be fu-cked commercially.

Ibos need Lagos because of the sea. . .portharcourt port has proven not to be as commercially viable even the airport.Ibos are already landlocked !
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ibos need Lagos because of the sea. . .portharcourt port has proven not to be as commercially viable even the airport.Ibos are already landlocked !

hahaha dont worry lets worry about what we need and what we dont need, when that time comes am sure all major airlines will rather ply the rich oil regions and remember the oil comapanies in the west will move to the east, if you get sense you should be campigning for a southern nigeria rather than odua nation cus the igbo,ibibio,efik and maybe ijaw a population less than 50million will be enjoying what 160million people are enjoying today , i dey laff oo
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What makes you think port harcourt port has proven unsuccessful?Just because people haven't taken keen interest in it does not mean it cannot work.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2011
bashr4:

hahaha dont worry lets worry about what we need and what we dont need, when that time comes am sure all major airlines will rather ply the rich oil regions and remember the oil comapanies in the west will move to the east, if you get sense you should be campigning for a southern nigeria rather than odua nation cus the igbo,ibibio,efik and maybe ijaw a  population less than 50million will be enjoying what 160million people are enjoying today , i dey laff oo

Me support southern Nigeria and live with kidnappers and militants ? If Nigeria should split,then it must be solely an odua country and don't worry how we will survive so long Lagos remains our capital .
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Me support southern Nigeria and live with kidnappers and militants ? If Nigeria should split,then it must be solely an odua country and don't worry how we will survive so long Lagos remains our capital .
exactly dont worry how we too will survive , now we are saying the same thing , drink your own panadol
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

What makes you think port harcourt port has proven unsuccessful?Just because people haven't taken keen interest in it does not mean it cannot work.

Which interest ? Even if people have it,you still won't be able to make a good comparison ? The structure is already on the ground for the success of an odua state so we know those that will suffer without oil.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Rhino5dm: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
Southern Unity at its peak! We are one inddeed!
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Which interest ? Even if people have it,you still won't be able to make a good comparison ? The structure is already on the ground for the success of an odua state so we know those that will suffer without oil.

Don't worry,you guys have got cocoa and yam,you will live off that.The power force behind a structure is the money that goes into.If the main bulk of revenues that lagos gets as a result of the 'ibo" dealings are diverted to PH,PH will automatically liven up.It is a s simple as that

Don't wish yourself evil by biting the hands that feeds you
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

when the time comes we will start making use of ph, calabar and onitsha port, plus we already have 3 international airports in enugu , ph and asaba , crossrivers will be our tourist haven ,anambra is already the center  of science and technology while abia is already producing everything we use in nigeria . all the eastern states are well planed and viable apart from cleaning up aba and onitsha there will be little or no extra work to do cus everything is already on ground.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by EzeUche(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
I have come to the conclusion that the Yorubas on Nairaland do not represent the views of the average Yoruba. Yesterday, I was having a discussion about Nigeria at my cousin's graduation cookout and they shared the same views of the Igbos who were at the event. That Nigeria needs a split between North and South.

My Igbo brothers do not pay attention to these Yoruba posters. They do not represent the views of their brothers. I can see this clearly now.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Southern Unity at its peak! We are one inddeed!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

Don't worry,you guys have got cocoa and yam,you will live off that.The power force behind a structure is the money that goes into.If the main bulk of revenues that lagos gets as a result of the 'ibo" dealings are diverted to PH,PH will automatically liven up.It is a s simple as that

actually i see no difference between ph and lagos now , both are economic power house just that lagos is more populated with more ghetto and swamps lagos has 9million people while ph is about 7 million. amadi industrial estate in ph is the biggest industrial estate in nigeria built by akanu ibiam when.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

I have come to the conclusion that the Yorubas on Nairaland do not represent the views of the average Yoruba. Yesterday, I was having a discussion about Nigeria at my cousin's graduation cookout and they shared the same views of the Igbos who were at the event. That Nigeria needs a split between North and South.

My Igbo brothers do not pay attention to these Yoruba posters. They do not represent the views of their brothers. I can see this clearly now.

you want a southern nigeria and yet on ur signature u added "igboist" instead of "southern nigeria" and u expect yorubas and ijaws to love that

i dey laff ooo
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
You can't believe how many of my blood relatives are naturalized yorubas as a result of their habitations in lagos.They don't even speak their native language.

When i here these tribal warlords like bluetooth,it makes me want to reap them apart,not literally though.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by EzeUche(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
alj_harem:

you want a southern nigeria and yet on your signature u added "igboist" instead of "southern nigeria" and u expect yorubas and ijaws to love that

i dey laff ooo

I am an Igboist, and I am not ashamed. My people come first and I expect people from other groups to put their people first as well. Do you have a problem?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

You can't believe how many of my blood relatives are naturalized yorubas as a result of their habitations in lagos.They don't even speak their native language.

When i here these tribal warlords like bluetooth,it makes me want to reap them apart,not literally though.

do u know that if u provoke people, they would say anything to make it hurt u as well

that is the result of you putting urself so low to tribal bashing
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
nairalnder yoruba warriors remind me of obasanjo and adekunle who dont speak for the yorubas  after all wole soyinka one of the most respected yoruba man and nigerian in the world was the voice of biafra in yorubaland. he took it as a tast to talk sense into obasanjo. should i mention fela and Gani , am begining to suspect these people that parade themselves as yorubas on nairaland are not yorubas.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

Are you serious ? What i know is that by the time all ibos are flushed out,we will squeeze you in order to gain access to odua republic. grin grin y'all better pray that Nigeria doesn't split :
bashr4:

when the time comes we will start making use of ph, calabar and onitsha port, plus we already have 3 international airports in enugu , ph and asaba , crossrivers will be our tourist haven ,anambra is already the center  of science and technology while abia is already producing everything we use in nigeria . all the eastern states are well planed and viable apart from cleaning up aba and onitsha there will be little or no extra work to do cus everything is already on ground.

where is the structure when all your villages are deserted and nothing is happening there ? The only viable airport in Nigeria is Lagos airport,Abuja is trying while others are just glorified runways.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

I am an Igboist, and I am not ashamed. My people come first and I expect people from other groups to put their people first as well. Do you have a problem?

Ok right

you are an igboist and that makes you pro-igbo

you as an igboist want to form a southern nigeria when u have groups like yoruba, ijaw, edo, ibibio etc to co exist with

do you not think u are already seen as a supremacist by ur statement IGBOIST
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2011
DRlulu:

nairalnder yoruba warriors remind me of obasanjo and adekunle who dont speak for the yorubas  after all wole soyinka one of the most respected yoruba man and nigerian in the world was the voice of biafra in yorubaland. he took it as a tast to talk sense into obasanjo. should i mention fela and Gani , am begining to suspect these people that parade themselves as yorubas on nairaland are not yorubas.

yes this people on nairaland land are GOOD YORUBAS

if u insult them as a group for betrayal, cowards etc, would u expect them to hold there mouth and be looking as igbos world wide have put different propaganda about how EVIL yorubas are
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Are you serious ? What i know is that by the time all ibos are flushed out,we will squeeze you in order to gain access to odua republic. grin grin y'all better pray that Nigeria doesn't split :
where is the structure when all your villages are deserted and nothing is happening there ? The only viable airport in Nigeria is Lagos airport,Abuja is trying while others are just glorified runways.

keep deceiving yourself the busiest airports are lagos ,enugu and ph am sure you know who patronizes them. the east is the most urbanized part of nigeria ,show me one city in the SW Worth living .i can show you enugu, owerri, nnewi ,onitsha ,umuahia, ph ,aba ,asaba.
do you want us to draw up poverty statistics in nigeria? am sure we have gone tru dat several times. maybe i should consult becomrich to educate you on what the yoruba cities look like. keep hiding behind lagos.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by EzeUche(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
DRlulu:

You speak the truth. That is why I do not insult the group anymore, because I know my Yoruba friends do not talk like this. And we often have interesting discussions about Nigeria. They see Igbos as natural allies and have lived with them all their lives, so why the hostility on Nairaland? I was raised in the East, but I did not hear much about the Yorubas.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Igboist is the same as saying jewish,it not make the person an irrational bigot or a fundamentalist like the islamist.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

You speak the truth. That is why I do not insult the group anymore, because I know my Yoruba friends do not talk like this. And we often have interesting discussions about Nigeria. They see Igbos as natural allies and have lived with them all their lives, so why the hostility on Nairaland? I was raised in the East, but I did not hear much about the Yorubas.

i my self growing up in the east never heard anything about the yorubas, even while in university in the east where we had so many of them,its not until i came to nairaland i started seeing this rubbish igbo this igbo that. the worst part is this accomodating rubish they always talk about on nairaland as if they to dont live in the east and north and are even taking over london.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
Of course you do hear the term "omo ibo" but mainly among pepper seller,agberos and those hinterland yoruba lagos dwellers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Boko Haram Changed Its Modus Operandi? / Henry Abebe, Brother Of Late Former First Lady Stella Obasanjo Is Dead!!! / Breaking News ! ! ! : Nigeria Has No Ebola Case - Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.