Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders (3342 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

You can't believe how many of my blood relatives are naturalized yorubas as a result of their habitations in lagos.They don't even speak their native language.

When i here these tribal warlords like bluetooth,it makes me want to reap them apart,not literally though.
Don't worry.those your folks that are already yoruba-like will be made to renounce their ''iboness'' under the constitution of the odua republic while others will be flushed out.
bashr4:

keep deceiving yourself the busiest airports are lagos ,enugu and ph am sure you know who patronizes them. the east is the most urbanized part of nigeria ,show me one city in the SW Worth living .i can show you enugu, owerri, nnewi ,onitsha ,umuahia, ph ,aba ,asaba.
do you want us to draw up poverty statistics in nigeria? am sure we have gone tru dat several times. maybe i should consult becomrich to educate you on what the yoruba cities look like. keep hiding behind lagos.

Sw is not good yet your folks are dying of lagos flood and they still don't want to relocate to their poverty-riddened region in iboland ! When are ibos going to leave the inhabiatable SW for yorubas ?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2011
The yorubas I meet everyday of my life in different parts of nigeria are totally different from what I see on nairaland , a lot of them are very respectful.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
My brother,when you are anonymous people can say anything because they know they can escape with it,infact Nairaland is the dumping ground for their alter-ego most of them really in reality might not be like that. that's what I've come to observe
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
Actually these people are trolls , most webisite need trolls to increase their page view rate and have higher google search index , also more earnings from ads.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by EzeUche(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
That is why I am trying to resist arguing with these Yoruba imposters. Whenever I am with my Yoruba friends, they treat me like a brother. We may joke about each other's ethnicity, but it is NEVER serious.

My Igbo brothers, these people like bluetooth do not represent the wider Yorubas.

There is a reason why Igbos like Fela and Wole Soyinka.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Don't worry.those your folks that are already yoruba-like will be made to renounce their ''iboness'' under the constitution of the odua republic while others will be flushed out.

You are so fickle minded.They are like that because of the influence of the culture they are born and brought up in.It is just like a nigerian child born to nigerian parents in britain and brought up in britain,he/she will of course grow up as british
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

You are so fickle minded.They are like that because of the influence of the culture they are born and brought up in.It is just like a nigerian child born to nigerian parents in britain and brought up in britain,he/she will of course grow up as british

do you mind that fool , most second generation hausas and yorubas in the east have never been to their region, they speak only igbo and look like igbos , you will never know unless they tell you
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2011
bluetooth na wa for u o angry
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

That is why I am trying to resist arguing with these Yoruba imposters. Whenever I am with my Yoruba friends, they treat me like a brother. We may joke about each other's ethnicity, but it is NEVER serious.

My Igbo brothers, these people like bluetooth do not represent the wider Igbos.

There is a reason why Igbos like Fela and Wole Soyinka.

How can i be ibo ? I reject,please !
redsun:

I have seen many ibos answering yoruba names but yet to see a yoruba answwering ojuku or nnamdi ? Yorubas take their culture to anywhere they go;that they cant compromise.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I have seen many ibos answering yoruba names but yet to see a yoruba answwering ojuku or nnamdi ? Yorubas ctake their culture to anywhere they go;that they can compromise.

Have you?I haven't.What is your name anyway?bluetooth,is that yoruba too?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How can i be ibo ? I reject,please !
I have seen many ibos answering yoruba names but yet to see a yoruba answwering ojuku or nnamdi ? Yorubas take their culture to anywhere they go;that they cant compromise.

keep deceiving yourself and believe what ever you like i guess all those yorubas that answer hausa and arabic names to are no longer yorubas or maybe bluetooth is a yoruba name.
i have yoruba extension family and some of them bear igbo first names.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
bashr4:

keep deceiving yourself and believe what ever you like i guess all those yorubas that answer hausa and arabic names to are no longer yorubas or maybe bluetooth is a yoruba name.
i have yoruba extension family and some of them bear igbo first names.

My first and last names are yoruba names and my family has no link with ibos.Yorubas muslims only answer their arabic name along with their indigenious name but I'm still here to see that happen in the case of ibo.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

My first and last names are yoruba names and my family has no link with ibos.Yorubas muslims only answer their arabic name along with their indigenious name but I'm still here to see that happen in the case of ibo.

Bluetooth i bet you have tribal yoruba marks on your face?You always sound bitter as if something is fundamentally amiss that makes you stand out as a yoruba
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

Bluetooth i bet you have tribal yoruba marks on your face?You always sound bitter as if something is fundamentally amiss that makes you stand out as a yoruba

if i have tribal marks,it means i'm representing odua to the core,so no big deal about it.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by redsun(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

if i have tribal marks,it means i'm representing odua to the core,so no big deal about it.

You do sound as if you are irrelevant to progressive goings-on most times,like the one on the other side,a loser,a boko haram.

Wagwan with u man?Are you sure you are ok?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by emmke(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
bashr4:

keep deceiving yourself the busiest airports are lagos ,enugu and ph am sure you know who patronizes them. the east is the most urbanized part of nigeria ,show me one city in the SW Worth living .i can show you enugu, owerri, nnewi ,onitsha ,umuahia, ph ,aba ,asaba.
do you want us to draw up poverty statistics in nigeria? am sure we have gone tru dat several times. maybe i should consult becomrich to educate you on what the yoruba cities look like. keep hiding behind lagos.
why do u igbos like sayin this when every day u keep fleeing the SE to other regions, even if u are constantly killed? I mean most of u guys cant even stay in your supposed paradise and no one is actually keen on visitin the SE. Pls stop being arrogant and admit your region is the worst livable region in nigeria. Even the north that is crisis ridden has more visitors (most of them from the east) than the SE. That speaks volume about your region. We should see less emigration from the SE and then this your claim will hold water. Until then, give everyone a break and show some respect to the people that are accomodating your brothers and sisters.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
emmke:

why do u igbos like sayin this when every day u keep fleeing the SE to other regions, even if u are constantly killed? I mean most of u guys cant even stay in your supposed paradise and no one is actually keen on visitin the SE. Pls stop being arrogant and admit your region is the worst livable region in nigeria. Even the north that is crisis ridden has more visitors (most of them from the east) than the SE. That speaks volume about your region. We should see less emigration from the SE and then this your claim will hold water. Until then, give everyone a break and show some respect to the people that are accomodating your brothers and sisters.
bull crap undecided
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
emmke:

very good write up

hope they try and reason with u and stop all this arrogant attitude
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bkbabe97y(m): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2011
alj_harem:

very good write up

hope they try and reason with u and stop all this arrogant attitude

Its not called "Arrogance" when u cant back it up; its called "Stup*idity"!!!
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bkbabe97y(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
redsun:

Because the "ibo" cannot be contained.You should be one the promoting side of lagos,encouraging the "ibo" to stay put because with the unprecedented looming natural disasters(ocean) in epic scales,the "ibo" might have a second thought and move back enmass back east and focus on Portharcourt sea port and impending Onitsha's.Then lagos will be fu-cked commercially.

And the bolded shows the true intent of the Ibo man. Freakn evil, scheming, envious and jealous beasts
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bkbabe97y(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
EzeUche:

I was raised in the East, but I[b] did not hear much about the Yorubas.[/b]

Why would you? Apart from the Ibos that are condemned by birth to ur shiyyt hole Region, who in his right mind would love to live among kidnappers, ritualists and sheisty minded freaks like u guys?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Why would you? Apart from the Ibos that are condemned by birth to your shiyyt hole Region, who in his right mind would love to live among kidnappers, ritualists and sheisty minded freaks like u guys?
fish brain undecided undecided undecided
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bkbabe97y(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
ak47mann:

fish brain undecided undecided undecided

Potential Kidnapper.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bkbabe97y(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Dont get mad at me, Your Ibo brother needs your help in the link below. For once, Put your money where your mouth is.

Chintua:

Please, over to the "Igbo-Biafran" noise-makers of NL and the world. Time to put ya money where your mouths are and bury one of your own. This is not a Nigerian problem. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-714468.0.html#msg8736465
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 3:33am On Jul 18, 2011
emmke:

the question should be why are yorubas flocking into igbo cities like onitsha, aba and ph ? is lagos and southwest no longer enough for you?

what are yorubas still looking for in the north even as they are being killed steady? thought you have free education and lagos so why move to the north? why is there hausa fulani families in every street in igboland, igbo land is the busiest region judged by amount of transporters and airports and activities going on there located there , any other busy part of nigeria apart from the igboland is also powered by igbos so go hang yourself olodo .
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 3:43am On Jul 18, 2011
bashr4:

the question should be why are yorubas flocking into igbo cities like onitsha, aba and ph ? is lagos and southwest no longer enough for you?

what are yorubas still looking for in the north even as they are being killed steady? thought you have free education and lagos so why move to the north? why is there hausa fulani families in every street in igboland, igbo land is the busiest region judged by amount of transporters and airports and activities going on there located there , any other busy part of nigeria apart from the igboland is also powered by igbos so go hang yourself olodo .

Now he is not yoruba but a middle belter. Please stop assuming that anyone that does not agree with igbos is yoruba because WE all are not

secondly, Yorubas moving to the east and north. But I am yet to meet a yoruba man complain about how his is developing the North or the east. They do not boast on there economic impact in this various regions

The hausa/fulani invested in lagos heavy. One name that comes to mind is Dangote. His invest alone generates a certain percentage of revenue for lagos state. I don't see the yorubas telling them to go.

Just because igbos are in a place does not mean it is automatic ur have impacted the community or have invest "heavily" in the place.

So when last have you seen an hausa/fulani man talk about his investment in the SE or lagos. Why do you all talk about ur investment since you know there are other groups in ur region and they have not shouted to the roof tops on how they invested in a certain region.

No part of Nigeria is power by Igbos except SE region. Please if u all feel like the economy depends on you all, then by all means DEVELOP THE EAST.

All this chest beating on how u developed other regions is just getting excess not only by Nairalaners but by Ohaneze.

t
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 3:45am On Jul 18, 2011
^^^
you are just a big clown cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 3:49am On Jul 18, 2011
ak47mann:

^^^
you are just a big clown cheesy cheesy cheesy
abi i have to talk nw just to get thing straight.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 3:54am On Jul 18, 2011
alj_harem:

Now he is not yoruba but a middle belter. Please stop assuming that anyone that does not agree with igbos is yoruba because WE all are not

secondly, Yorubas moving to the east and north. But I am yet to meet a yoruba man complain about how his is developing the North or the east. They do not boast on there economic impact in this various regions

The hausa/fulani invested in lagos heavy. One name that comes to mind is Dangote. His invest alone generates a certain percentage of revenue for lagos state. I don't see the yorubas telling them to go.

Just because igbos are in a place does not mean it is automatic your have impacted the community or have invest "heavily" in the place.

So when last have you seen an hausa/fulani man talk about his investment in the SE or lagos. Why do you all talk about your investment since you know there are other groups in your region and they have not shouted to the roof tops on how they invested in a certain region.

No part of Nigeria is power by Igbos except SE region. Please if u all feel like the economy depends on you all, then by all means DEVELOP THE EAST.

All this chest beating on how u developed other regions is just getting excess not only by Nairalaners but by Ohaneze.

t

the SE is doing fine , mention 5 commercial cities in nigeria and at least 3 igbo cities onithsha,aba and ph must pop up  
mention 5 best city to reside in nigeria and enugu ,owerri and ph must come up the rest are abuja ,lag and calabar which funny enough where all federal capitals developed with federal money.

you people still dont get it but i dont expect you to .

if he is a middle belter then he is really a dummy cus that region cant even boast of one livable city, jos is gone, abuja is in the hands of northerners , i dare them to tell hausa fulanis to leave abuja they no born them well, people still go unclothed up till today in adamawa.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by 2mch(m): 4:00am On Jul 18, 2011
Alj Harem, how are you feeling about all the bombings in your home state? Are Kanuri's terrorists? E.g Abacha. What are the reports on ground that you can tell us on NL? How come your name is "Harem"? Its close to "Haram", anything you want to tell us? Hope you are not the boko's watchman. Because internet is Haram! Just a few questions we will like to know. cool
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 4:27am On Jul 18, 2011
bashr4:

the SE is doing fine , mention 5 commercial cities in nigeria and at least 3 igbo cities onithsha,aba and ph must pop up  
mention 5 best city to reside in nigeria and enugu ,owerri and ph must come up the rest are abuja ,lag and calabar which funny enough where all federal capitals developed with federal money.

you people still dont get it but i dont expect you to .

if he is a middle belter then he is really a dummy cus that region cant even boast of one livable city, jos is gone, abuja is in the hands of northerners , i dare them to tell hausa fulanis to leave abuja they no born them well, people still go unclothed up till today in adamawa.

Yes if the SE is doing just fine, then why do people from that region migrate to other regions in huge numbers and boast of developing those other regions. You see, that is not the way the human psyche works. Human beings migrate from a region of suffering and poverty to a region of development and easy life and i am sure you know this.

In africa, we have what is called brain drain and I am sure you are aware of that. The reason for this is because africans travel to regions where life is easier and they can enjoy; leaving the poverty fill up africa for a place of great opportunities and education. Same can be said of the SE today.

When you talk of cities that are developed then enugu and owerri does not come to mind at all. I would rather talk of the first 5 Nigeria states which include the FCT. They are Lagos, Delta, Abuja, Rivers and Sokoto; this is not done in any particular order.

I am also aware you know ur basic geography isn't it. Please port harcourt is not a SE or an Igbo town/city. Don't live in denial my friend.

Yes he is a middle belter for Kogi (Igala) i would presume. The middle belt has 2 states that can talk of development which are FCT and Plateau state. Kwara is not doing bad as well.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 18, 2011
2mch:

Alj Harem, how are you feeling about all the bombings in your home state? Are Kanuri's terrorists? E.g Abacha. What are the reports on ground that you can tell us on NL? How come your name is "Harem"? Its close to "Haram", anything you want to tell us? Hope you are not the boko's watchman. Because internet is Haram! Just a few questions we will like to know. cool

Awe, gbenu e soun jor. cheesy
You're too much o. elenu gbegedu.

Seriously tho, alj harem that ID is herrrrrrmmmm. How about alj Uche? Thatz better smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Dollar Salary For Okonjo-Iweala, Others — Jonathan / They Will Overthrow The Govt, If You Put Kwara,kogi, Delta Out Of Western Niger. / Tinubu Father Not Yoruba,Why He Stole All Lagos Money,shoperite is South africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.