Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders (3343 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 4:40am On Jul 18, 2011
alj_harem:

Yes if the SE is doing just fine, then why do people from that region migrate to other regions in huge numbers and boast of developing those other regions. You see, that is not the way the human psyche works. Human beings migrate from a region of suffering and poverty to a region of development and easy life and i am sure you know this.

In africa, we have what is called brain drain and I am sure you are aware of that. The reason for this is because africans travel to regions where life is easier and they can enjoy; leaving the poverty fill up africa for a place of great opportunities and education. Same can be said of the SE today.

When you talk of cities that are developed then enugu and owerri does not  come to mind at all. I would rather talk of the first 5 Nigeria states which include the FCT. They are Lagos, Delta, Abuja, Rivers and Sokoto; this is not done in any particular order.

I am also aware you know your basic geography isn't it. Please port harcourt is not a SE or an Igbo town/city. Don't live in denial my friend.

Yes he is a middle belter for Kogi (Igala) i would presume. The middle belt has 2 states that can talk of development which are FCT and Plateau state. Kwara is not doing bad as well.

MR MAN SHUT UP VERY SOON ALL THIS YOUR THIRD CLASS GRADE CITES OF YOURS WHICH EVEN HAVE NO BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE NONE OF THEM embarassed YOUR NO GET SHAME embarassed VERY SOON NORTH WILL BE A DRY LAND FORGET INVESTORS THEY WILL NEVER INVEST IN THE NORTH AGAIN MUMU YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT DOING SE PEOPLE ANY- THING, OUR CITIES IS COMING UP FASTER THAN YOUR POVERTY STATES IN THE NORTH EVEN AFTER WAR WE STILL PASS YOU angry DEY COURSE YOU PEOPLE undecided undecided
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 4:43am On Jul 18, 2011
ak47mann:

MR MAN SHUT UP VERY SOON ALL THIS YOUR THIRD CLASS GRADE CITES OF YOURS WHICH EVEN HAVE NO BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE NONE OF THEM embarassed YOUR NO GET SHAME embarassed VERY SOON NORTH WILL BE A DRY LAND FORGET INVESTORS THEY WILL NEVER INVEST IN THE NORTH AGAIN MUMU YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT DOING SE PEOPLE, OUR CITIES IS COMING UP FASTER THAN YOUR POVERTY STATES IN THE NORTH EVEN AFTER WAR WE STILL PASS YOU angry DEY COURSE YOU PEOPLE undecided undecided

You see that is why I have always said majority of you can not have an Intelligent discussion on this forum without resulting to insults or showing angry emotions. Discuss your point and let see see if it makes sense.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 4:44am On Jul 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Awe, gbenu e soun jor. cheesy
You're too much o. elenu gbegedu.

Seriously tho, alj harem that ID is herrrrrrmmmm. How about alj Uche? Thatz better smiley

Uche has been banned wink so i would just stick to alj harem for now smiley
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 4:47am On Jul 18, 2011
alj_harem:

You see that is why I have always said majority of you can not have an Intelligent discussion on this forum without resulting to insults or showing angry emotions. Discuss your point and let see see if it makes sense.
YOU !! YOU MAKE SENSE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 18, 2011
alj_harem:

Uche has been banned wink so i would just stick to alj harem for now smiley

alj uchez, alj_uche, uche alj_alj, etc
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 4:51am On Jul 18, 2011
ak47mann:

YOU !! YOU MAKE SENSE undecided undecided undecided

So with massive migration from the SE and yet you all boast of massive development in the SE. I am confused here maybe you need to educate me.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 4:51am On Jul 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

alj uchez, alj_uche, uche alj_alj, etc
grin grin grin grin grin thanks for the suggestions wink
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 5:26am On Jul 18, 2011
alj_harem:

So with massive migration from the SE and yet you all boast of massive development in the SE. I am confused here maybe you need to educate me.

alj harem SE ,SS are the most densly populated regions in africa, you keep arguing like a lost cat. even delta state you mentioned the capital is located in asaba igbo land so again you shoot yourself at the foot. when you mention sokoto the only thing that comes to ones mind is poverty and almajiroism. you must be delusional to compare economic activities in anambra and abia with sokoto. i will not debate ph issues with you cause i believe your no longer a child but a full grown adult. the bigest industrial estate in nigeria is amadi industrial estate in ph and obio/akpor LGA in rivers is the richer than most states in nigeria ,keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2011
bashr4:

alj harem SE ,SS are the most densly populated regions in africa, you keep arguing like a lost cat.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH8YP_gIxQL6zFxBp-ON6Gnx9YisC6zLFW5mfbbDuIUl39AsVB4A[/img]

The map above is the population density map and shows them in various states. On the first account the SS is not more densely populated if you things to prospective. Yes the SE population is highly dense but how does that explain what I posted.

bashr4:

even delta state you mentioned the capital is located in asaba igbo land so again you shoot yourself at the foot. when you mention sokoto the only thing that comes to ones mind is poverty and almajiroism.

Yes delta state capital is Asaba but how many people live and work in Asaba when compared to Warri in the same state,Port harcourt, sokoto, lagos, ibadan and even Kano. Yes it is poverty and almajioism when SE people rush and beg to go to sokoto doing gateman, selling medicial drugs and selling spare parts among other businesses (this are just the major jobs done there by SE people)

bashr4:

you must be delusional to compare economic activities in anambra and abia with sokoto. i will not debate ph issues with you cause i believe your no longer a child but a full grown adult. the bigest industrial estate in nigeria is amadi industrial estate in[b] ph and obio/akpor LGA in rivers is the richer than most states in nigeria ,keep deceiving yourself.
[/b]

How many people go to anambra and abia when compared to sokoto or kano. What is the percentage of foreigners and non-indigenous investors in anambra and abia when compared to sokoto and kano.

Yes amadi indeed when in the Ikeja lagos is well know for this worldwide and not just Nigeria. You can do ur research urself and stop peddling lies.

this is one for you

http://www.eriks.co.uk/ERIKS-UK-Brings-Engineering-KnowHow-To-Nigeria/1188

how can a local government is richer than most state. The whole economy of Abia and Imo state would will fit in Lagos Island local government

do you research and accurately go there and ask people if you want to get information
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by emmke(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2011
all these insults by u igbos wont penetrate any pore of my skin. U all claim the SE is a paradise and i asked why is it that your brothers dont like staying there? I mean who wont want to stay in a paradise? The SE has the highest emigration and the lowest immigration of all the zones in nigeria. This am afraid does not support your assertion that your zone is developed. Sorry
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2011
emmke:

all these insults by u igbos wont penetrate any pore of my skin. U all claim the SE is a paradise and i asked why is it that your brothers dont like staying there? I mean who wont want to stay in a paradise? The SE has the highest emigration and the lowest immigration of all the zones in nigeria. This am afraid does not support your assertion that your zone is developed. Sorry
maybe the people residing there are ghost and not humans.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2011
as i said b4 anambra state are densely population you bloody f.o.o.ls with big potentials which will benefit the northern poverty states and SW states so shut it mate!!! cool cool

Anambra State had tried to get the federal government to recognise it as one of the oil-producing states but failed. But President Olusegun Obasanjo supports the state’s initiative in the oil and gas sector. Obasanjo in his keynote address read by Patrick Onwundu at the oil and gas forum in Lagos said Anambra State was one of the hydrocarbon bearing basins in Nigeria. “Exploration efforts in Anambra at the preliminary stage revealed oil potential of about one billion barrels of crude oil. Actually, it is considered to be largely a gas province with estimated reserves of more than 30 trillion cubic feet gas,” the president said.

187/30 trillion cubic feet

as i said soon we will chase you igbo haters away from my land cos i know soon more almajiris will start trooping in undecided undecided undecided
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ZE: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2011
lol !!!

Housa's and Youuba's where crying  ONE NIGERIA - ONE NIGERIA when the south eastern states wanted to go.

now you all are being chocked to death in your states. shame on you all. it is too late.

the south easthernes have bought even your burial ground.

i no fit laugh oooo.

ONE NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
ak47mann:

as i said b4 anambra state are densely population you bloody f.o.o.ls with big potentials which will benefit the northern poverty states and SW states so shut it mate!!! cool cool

Anambra State had tried to get the federal government to recognise it as one of the oil-producing states but failed. But President Olusegun Obasanjo supports the state’s initiative in the oil and gas sector. Obasanjo in his keynote address read by Patrick Onwundu at the oil and gas forum in Lagos said Anambra State was one of the hydrocarbon bearing basins in Nigeria. “Exploration efforts in Anambra at the preliminary stage revealed oil potential of about one billion barrels of crude oil. Actually, it is considered to be largely a gas province with estimated reserves of more than 30 trillion cubic feet gas,” the president said.

[s]as i said soon we will chase you igbo haters away from my land cos i know soon more almajiris will start trooping in embarassed/s]\ undecided undecided

thats not neccessary , we are not known to be hostile to our visitors ,an average igbo man in the east is too busy hursling to even know who is hausa igbo or yoruba,we dont even talk about it, let them keep whining as if that will bring their people out of poverty.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371485.0.html.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
bashr4:

thats  not neccessary , we are not known to be hostile to our visitors ,an average igbo man in the east is too busy hursling to even know who is hausa igbo or yoruba,we dont even talk about it, let them keep whining as if that will bring their people out of poverty.

you are right just that some time they are bloody annoying i have hit them with facts to put them back to shape. nwanne things dikwa seriousoooo shocked shocked shocked
poverty rates in nigeria
North West = 71.2%
North East = 72.2%
North central = 67%
South West = 43%
South South = 36.1%
South East = 26.7%
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by bashr4: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
emmke:

this is not based on what you support ,its based on reality. no south east state has high poverty rate like other regions, literacy level is higher in south east and income distribution gap is lowest in south east with the highest percentage of middle class families , these are yardsticks for measuring development, the same cannot be said for the middle belt. no matter how you put it whether by state of origin or by residence south east is still ahead of others. in as much as people move to more developed places like from africa to america , people also moved to less developed places to make use of the opportunities the locals are too blind or too lazy to utilize like the case of asian and american companies buying up all the lands in africa, oil companies etc and sending the money back to their countries to add to the one they already have and thats called eating double portion.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by ak47mann(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
they forgot that SEners both old and young doing business in Lagos also have properties, estate all over the east, especially after abandon properties the now change their mind and start building houses complexes in eastern part which my papa did too most of his properties is in asaba ,onitsha, Lagos property na just family guest house if am in Lagos i stay there rather going to hotel and all that,now i can see truth from what my dad said about investing outside SE is very dangerous and dicey especially northern part of Nigeria, if igbo s doesn't develop their place Nigerian government is not ready to do it for us, just like NORTH/SW is like they depend on hand out from federal govt even to build houses and roads tongue tongue
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
Pls can we go back to the topic, there's no need to declare state of emergency anymore since people have already evacuated from there ,its now between bokoharem and jtf , let's just pray they minimize civilian casualties
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by aljharem3: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
ZE:

lol !!!

Housa's and Youuba's where crying  ONE NIGERIA - ONE NIGERIA when the south eastern states wanted to go.

now you all are being chocked to death in your states. shame on you all. it is too late.

the south easthernes have bought even your burial ground.

i no fit laugh oooo.

ONE NIGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

yes good investment. So why carry urselves pridefully that without urselves those yoruba and hausa people would suffer. You are not making sense at all.

ak47mann:

as i said soon we will chase you igbo haters away from my land cos i know soon more almajiris will start trooping in undecided undecided undecided

Good please the amount of non-indigenes in anambra is certainly not up to 5% of kano and lagos.

bashr4:

thats not neccessary , we are not known to be hostile to our visitors ,an average igbo man in the east is too busy hursling to even know who is hausa igbo or yoruba,we dont even talk about it, let them keep whining as if that will bring their people out of poverty.

Very good hursling so why say without Igbos in the north and west. they would suffer of poverty.

ak47mann:

you are right just that some time they are bloody annoying i have hit them with facts to put the back to shape. nwanne things dikwa seriousoooo shocked shocked shocked
poverty rates in nigeria
North West = 71.2%
North East = 72.2%
North central = 67%
South West = 43%
South South = 36.1%
South East = 26.7%

same as the post above

bashr4:

this is not based on what you support ,its based on reality. no south east state has high poverty rate like other regions, literacy level is higher in south east and income distribution gap is lowest in south east with the highest percentage of middle class families , these are yardsticks for measuring development, the same cannot be said for the middle belt. no matter how you put it whether by state of origin or by residence south east is still ahead of others. in as much as people move to more developed places like from africa to america , people also moved to less developed places to make use of the opportunities the locals are too blind or too lazy to utilize like the case of asian and american companies buying up all the lands in africa, oil companies etc and sending the money back to their countries to add to the one they already have and thats called eating double portion.

The east has the lowest poverty rate, then why are their people migrating in search for greener pastures undecided I don't understand

ak47mann:

they forgot that SEners both old and young doing business in Lagos also have properties, estate all over the east, especially after abandon properties the now change their mind and start building houses complexes in eastern part which my papa did too most of his properties is in asaba ,onitsha, Lagos property na just family guest house if am in Lagos i stay there rather going to hotel and all that,now i can see truth from what my dad said about investing outside SE is very dangerous and dicey especially northern part of Nigeria, if igbo s doesn't develop their place Nigerian government is not ready to do it for us, just like NORTH/SW is like they depend on hand out from federal govt even to build houses and roads tongue tongue

We are all happy for SEerner really. God bless the SE and igbos. but you people really need to stop yarning sh.it about how well you developed other areas when ur area is there wallowing away. I believe this regions did not beg any one to come and help them out
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Borno Says Igbo Elders by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
alj_harem:

yes good investment. So why carry urselves pridefully that without urselves those yoruba and hausa people would suffer. You are not making sense at all.

Good please the amount of non-indigenes in anambra is certainly not up to 5% of kano and lagos.

Very good hursling so why say without Igbos in the north and west. they would suffer of poverty.

same as the post above

The east has the lowest poverty rate, then why are their people migrating in search for greener pastures undecided I don't understand

We are all happy for SEerner really. God bless the SE and igbos. but you people really need to stop yarning sh.it about how well you developed other areas when your area is there wallowing away. I believe this regions did not beg any one to come and help them out

alj harem if the South easterners tell you they are more developed and are not poor why are you killing yourself over it? why not take it as a challenge instead. after it will benefit everyone at the end of the day. they showed  you statistics to back it up , any way am more interested with my own region and am happy for my brothers in the SE for them to loose everytime during the war and still be ahead of the rest of nigeria really shows they are lions. secondly no amount of dream or wishful thinking will take away the igboness of ph so pls stop deceiving yourself.

thirdly ,your arguement that igbos dont stay in their region just dont make sense since the total igbo population including aniomas and rivers is about 30 million and nigerian statistics have put the population of people living in the SE alone to about 25 million so its either you are lying and hating or as they move out your almajiro people move in  undecided undecided undecided  (we should open another thread for almajiro expansionism in nigeria)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Personal Opinion. Igbos Do Not Have Any Reason To Support Jonathan / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat To Nigeria’s Stability. By Okija Juju / Trending Photo Of Baba Buhari And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.