Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118454 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:01am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Noise and action are two different things

Wike got served.
Saraki is over rated abeg

Wike wasn't making noise.he had more states in the bag
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:02am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Baba he's not capping o
Atiku don win true true

Where is seunmsg

Sorry tinubu..apc has no go north also
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Even when jonathan was the presidential candidate, East gave PDP like 90%

Yes, South/South is also strong for PDP too but Apc is already making strong inrodes into South/South, although PDP will still likely win South/South except if Apc manages to Fields Jonathan somehow.

I still believe PDP will most likely want Southeasterner to be Vp to Atiku.

Please stop that play, you mean the 5 percenters?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Na pdp supporters suppose talk this kind thing not you..I supported wike mainly for easy passage for apc
Now you're talking
But we were talking based on what's on ground not because of what we want

APC got no choice now than to give Tinubu the ticket
Nobody running now can match Atiku if not Tinubu sadly

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

Wait, are Delta people now Igbos? grin

This forum is sounding funny tonight, did everyone take Canabiz here?
are there not hausa in almost three geo political zone in the north.. gowon extracting Niger Delta from East knows a day like this will come when Igbo will want to leave Nigeria, with Niger Delta oil
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:03am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Na pdp supporters suppose talk this kind thing not you..I supported wike mainly for easy passage for apc
You don confess abi? grin

The guy needs to learn how to talk.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

That's over 100 votes, he called Tambuwal a traitor, he wouldn't let that lying low.

Tambuwal don't even have 100 votes.
I got the math wrong. The point is, Northern candidates went with one house and it tilted towards Atiku. I have to commend Wike, he did it all alone.

-Okoro bufo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

Please stop that play, you mean the 5 percenters?
Bruv election is like chess

5% could make all the difference in one election and do very little in another election.

I just want someone that will improve the sorry state of the country currently.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Now you're talking

Hahahahahaha, APC eggheads will now go to the Boardroom.

Atiku dynamics will have to trigger something unique from them/
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Wike wasn't making noise.he had more states in the bag
They couldn't win it for him
Atiku was busy plotting graph while Wike was insulting everybody
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

The consensus at the time was Wike was gonna win it.

The Northerners went to their conclave last night, that's the results you are seeing and most importantly for now, he is nothing because his Anambra Chapter have been pulled off him.

They are in the field, they see what we don't.

I don't think saraki and bala would have scored more,their stepping down didnt change anything.the game changer was tambuwal,udom and atiku outpaying wike
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:05am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

They couldn't win it for him
Atiku was busy plotting graph while Wike was insulting everybody

At the last minute,atiku outspent.he was gibing 35000$.I dont know why wike didn't increase
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:05am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

I don't think saraki and bala would have scored more,their stepping down didnt change anything.the game changer was tambuwal,udom and atiku outpaying wike
Okowa I believe also had a part to play but Tambuwal really came out for him. Wike really showed him no respect so he had to hit him where it mattered most.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by helinues: 12:06am On May 29, 2022
ShadowWalker00:
[s][/s]

Wikkee will retire Atiku grin cheesy cheesy.

When would you ever support real deal?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Check my past posts.....Okowa can help him from SS. I don't see the SEner he will pick that will pull votes for him. They already made the Obi mistake, they should go Okowa.

Oga, Obi and Okowa has nothing in common in Igboland. Even Ugwuanyi will get more votes than Okowa. People has used mouth to divide the SE and SS.

Dokubo
Wike
Amaechi
Okowa

Any SS Igbo (?) may get a serious snub from SE voters.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

At the last minute,atiku outspent.he was gibing 35000$.I dont know why wike didn't increase
No be mouth, the whole of rivers state account can't match what Atiku is having...
Atiku is richer than dangote
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:07am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Now you're talking

No,givingb it to tinubu will leave it 50 50.its better they give it to lawan to counter atiku in the north.my happiness is that pdp has lost the south east
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Bruv, you are too emotional

Politics is not an emotional game. You stoop to conquer.

In the next few months watch as Atiku will wear Fulani cap in the north, eat Bitter leaf soap on camara in the east and dance Fuji in the West.

It's all politics bruv.
Very well said Bro and that is exactly what I have in mind with respect to the below actually

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2022
Richardonald:
are there not hausa in almost three geo political zone in the north.. gowon extracting Niger Delta from East knows a day like this will come when Igbo will want to leave Nigeria, with Niger Delta oil

He didn't't bargain that Fulanis will be killing more of his brothers than any other Nigerians?

What a loser.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:09am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

No be mouth, the whole of rivers state account can't match what Atiku is having...
Atiku is richer than dangote

Guy,na lie.how can an individual have more money than a state esp rivers? Atiku is a millionaire, wike has billions.I think wike was afraid to commit more
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Hahahahahaha, APC eggheads will now go to the Boardroom.

Atiku dynamics will have to trigger something unique from them/
Seriously
Its good they postpone the primaries, if not, they all be scrambling to meet up by now
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Guy,na lie.how can an individual have more money than a state esp rivers? Atiku is a millionaire, wike has billions.I think wike was afraid to commit more

His days at EFCC will be interesting.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

No,givingb it to tinubu will leave it 50 50.its better they give it to lawan to counter atiku in the north.my happiness is that pdp has lost the south east
Lawan? APC will lose the south west with that

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

I won't say further
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:11am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Okowa I believe also had a part to play but Tambuwal really came out for him. Wike really showed him no respect so he had to hit him where it mattered most.

It is very foolish for okowa to leave his fellow Niger deltan and follow a fulani.why are we southerners so foolish
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:12am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Lawan? APC will lose the south west with that

They won't.by the way,south west dont give bloc votes.apc need to maintain the bloc votes of the core north.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Bruv election is like chess

5% could make all the difference in one election and do very little in another election.

I just want someone that will improve the sorry state of the country currently

Am afraid, even God may not improve Nigeria now with the way things are going now.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Hahaha... I knew it cheesy grin
CC: Fergie001

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Ojuntana: 12:13am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Do you think tinubu can win atiku in the North?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:13am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Seriously
Its good they postpone the primaries, if not, they all be scrambling to meet up by now

Apc really saw this coming.I now see reason with the postponement

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:14am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

Oga, Obi and Okowa has nothing in common in Igboland. Even Ugwuanyi will get more votes than Okowa. People has used mouth to divide the SE and SS.

Dokubo
Wike
Amaechi
Okowa

Any SS Igbo (?) may get a serious snub from SE voters.
So you want them to pick Ugwuanyi to face Obi?

Ok nah!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:14am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.