Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118407 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

They won't.by the way,south west dont give bloc votes.apc need to maintain the bloc votes of the core north.
True, south west are not reliable, even with Tinubu on the ballot they will still do a 55/45, isshhh reason why I like the south east, if they are for you then they are for you for real
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2022
helinues:

When would you ever support real deal?
Wike tried.

I take the L. cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:15am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

They won't.by the way,south west dont give bloc votes.apc need to maintain the bloc votes of the core north.
I was telling someone and he was doubting me.

People from all parts come here so they vote according to preferences.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

So you want them to pick Ugwuanyi to face Obi?

Ok nah!

I never said that.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Sorry tinubu..apc has no go north also
grin cheesy
APC is at the crossed road now. If they go to North, SW will vote against APC or there might be voter apathy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Apc really saw this coming.I now see reason with the postponement
Its a good move.
Helped by INEC
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:16am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

It is very foolish for okowa to leave his fellow Niger deltan and follow a fulani.why are we southerners so foolish
Does the way Wike behave worthy of emulation?

Attack and knsult everybody?
See the way he rinsed Obaseki, then Obi, no way.

He doesn't behave well, he will now calm down.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

Am afraid, even God may not improve Nigeria now with the way things are going now.
Let's wait and see

Although I have to say I am neither a fan of Tinubu nor Atiku.

I think both are too old, desperate and greedy.

But there's hardly anything I can do about it.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

True, south west are not reliable, even with Tinubu on the ballot they will still do a 55/45, isshhh reason why I like the south east, if they are for you then they are for you for real

Wonders shall never end? grin

You

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:17am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Its a good move.
Helped by INEC
Assume INEC didn't shift it, by now....APC will be sweating
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by shimolv: 12:17am On May 29, 2022
Days back, this analyst predicted that Gov. Wike will emerge 2nd while Atiku gets the ticket. Watch "Know Your Aspirants Show" by Thav TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBQa4pfY0Q and please subscribe to encourage us develop informative unbiased contents during this election season.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

grin cheesy
APC is at the crossed road now. If they go to North, SW will vote against APC or there might be voter apathy.
Tinubu might not be as popular in the Southwest as most of you think.

Osibanjo will do better within the South west than Tinubu but may struggle elsewhere.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Aswear grin
Good plan though......
Let's see what they come up with next week
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

Wonders shall never end? grin

You
Me what
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:21am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

grin cheesy

Better to lose sw than north
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:21am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

I was telling someone and he was doubting me.

People from all parts come here so they vote according to preferences.

Howw
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2022
leksite120:
To be honest , that man Udom Emmanuel is a betrayal and an insensible man. When you know you cannot win , why not assist someone from your region, at least if his vote is added to wike, it would be something. I even understand about anyim Pius as he's from another region.

Pls no matter what, we need to be cooperative and collaborating if we want to be politically successful in the south

That's the truth, the southern man is always greedy and has tendency to back stab his brother.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 12:23am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

grin cheesy grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:23am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

The east will vote massively for obi or won't vote at all.ss votes will reduce.if apc give sw,apc cang get 65%.tinubu can win north xentral,not sure of nn
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Better to lose sw than north
No one has quite the appeal of Buhari amongst the current Apc members in the North.

Hope you know that.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

Am afraid, even God may not improve Nigeria now with the way things are going now.
Bros, please be hopeful of a great future that lies ahead of us all

Just read the below from a Christian Zambian pastor that I meet on Facebook this month

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 12:24am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

Did Ojukwu ever mention that he won't campaign or vote for Shagari before? Gutter language is used by unintelligent people.
You don't have shame. After exiled him to ivory coast, he still came back to grovel at the feet of his oppressors.

-Okoro bufo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 12:24am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Howw
You have a good population of non-Yorubas here will vote their preferences and reduce the SW bloc votes.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:25am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Do you think tinubu can win atiku in the North?

Tinubu can go toe to toe with atiku.but not sure of the north.if he can pick someone popular from north east,its possible.starred like borno,yobe,bauchi can't vote atiku
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:26am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

Hahaha... I knew it cheesy grin
CC: Fergie001

I dont really care who pdp gives as far as its not atiku.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2022
successmatters:

The concluding part as at present

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2022
OkoroBufo:

You don't have shame. After exiled him to ivory coast, he still came back to grovel at the feet of his oppressors.

-Okoro bufo

He never mentioned Shagari, he never knew Shagari. Different case withe the matter we are talking about, but your hate must get the better of you.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu can go toe to toe with atiku.but not sure of the north.if he can pick someone popular from north east,its possible.starred like borno,yobe,bauchi can't vote atiku
A muslim/muslim ticket will be a problem for Apc which is already seen as a islamic party by some.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

I dont really care who pdp gives as far as its not atiku.
I saw it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:28am On May 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
No one has quite the appeal of Buhari amongst the current Apc members in the North.

Hope you know that.

True but I think that appeal is beyond buhari now.it might have transcended to apc
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:28am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

I saw it grin grin grin

Atiku will give apc tough time.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 12:29am On May 29, 2022
Iamgrey5:
A muslim/muslim ticket will be a problem for Apc which is already seen as a islamic party by some.

It won't be a problem since pdp has chosen atiiku

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.