Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118809 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

True, south west are not reliable, even with Tinubu on the ballot they will still do a 55/45, isshhh reason why I like the south east, if they are for you then they are for you for real
That's sophistication for you. We don't because of he's our son, we should now massively vote for incompetence or someone who's not our choice, that's y u always see SW sharing their votes.

If a well qualified person is nominated from SW, we'll all massively round him. We don't vote ethnical vote, we vote for our choice and competence
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:05am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Calm down.

The man's money maketh his way. Rivers people go hear am from flyover.

E no get money reach rivers.wike held back.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Amechi has no weight.tinubu problem is just religion
Yes, we know Tinubu is heavier that Amaechi but his religion
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Then it has to be osibanjo/zulum
That would have been the best match for APC, but zulum has openly come out and rejected VP position for any reason. It made headlines, maybe you didn't read it.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

It cannot work.if tinubu is stepping down,it will be for his people
Let's see what will happen in two days time
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:07am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

This one is not by Professor level....It has to be rugged ooooo. You need a very rugged individual oooooo!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

We'll see
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Penguin2: 1:09am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

I swear!

To even think that Peter Obi as a VP to Atiku will become the "natural successor" if they win, that ticket will stand a very good chance.

I believe it's not too late. Peter Obi can still be made to see the long-term goal, return to the party and take the VP slot.

Atiku/Obi will crush any APC combination.

Well, I don’t think there’s any law against picking someone who is not a member of your party as running mate.

Just that if Atiku picks Obi again, PDP governors will gang up against him again.

He has to chose a running mate from amongst them
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:09am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

E no get money reach rivers.wike held back.
Wike didn't hold back, his Character made him fail. They knew the reality that APC will get an easier ride with him.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:10am On May 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Well, I don’t think there’s any law against picking someone who is not a member of your party as running mate.

Just that if Atiku picks Obi again, PDP governors will gang up against him again.

That's it. Some of them had given him that condition already, and I guess Obi could have been made aware the reason he left there.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:12am On May 29, 2022
leksite120:
That's sophistication for you. We don't because of he's our son, we should now massively vote for incompetence or someone who's not our choice, that's y u always see SW sharing their votes.

If a well qualified person is nominated from SW, we'll all massively round him. We don't vote ethnical vote, we vote for our choice and competence
Oga don't justify your unreliability as sophistication

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Yes, we know Tinubu is heavier that Amaechi but his religion
Even in the Northwest where APC used to have an upper hand, kwankwaso will scatter APC votes there. That guy is seriously pulling weight in the Northwest now, I wonder why people are not seeing it. He ha captured kano where APC used to have around 2million votes, with him on the ballot, he will muscle close to 3million votes in the whole of the northwest, you can take this from. APC seriously has problem now. The clear division in the south will hunt them so badly. The party is only strong in the southwest. And southwest alone can't match ss and se with their usual block votes. Do you know that Anambra votes alone, cancelled the vote difference between apc and PDP in the whole of the southwest region?? The vote difference in 2019 was about 350k only, while Anambra alone gave PDP over 490k votes while apc was about 10k votes.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:16am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

This one is not by Professor level....It has to be rugged ooooo. You need a very rugged individual oooooo!

You mean el rufai? You need popular people with national outreach not just ruggedity
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:16am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
Oga don't justify your unreliability as sophistication

But they were reliable from 199-2012
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:16am On May 29, 2022
vicdom :

Even in the Northwest where APC used to have an upper hand, kwankwaso will scatter APC votes there. That guy is seriously pullinug weight in the Northwest now, I wonder why people are not seeing it. He ha captured kano where APC used to have around 2million votes, with him on the ballot, he will muscle close to 3million votes in the whole of the northwest, you can take this from. APC seriously has problem now. The clear division in the south will hunt them so badly. The party is only strong in the southwest. And southwest alone can't match ss and se with their usual block votes. Do you know that Anambra votes alone, cancelled the vote difference between apc and PDP in the whole of the southwest region?? The vote difference in 2019 was about 350k only, while Anambra alone gave PDP over 490k votes while apc was about 10k votes.
You said it all
APC needs a Christian, from the south to win the next election
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

But they were reliable from 199-2012
Rigged not reliability
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:18am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

You mean el rufai? You need popular people with national outreach not just ruggedity
What's the outreach of Zulum?

Osinbajo/Zulum is like cold and cold water unless Buhari intends to personally come out.

Hahaha......Obaseki just congratulated Atiku grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7150564/godwin-obaseki-congratulates-atiku-abubakar#113269742

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:19am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

I saw a comment Adamu made

Amaechi, Osinbajo other Aspirants know who worked hard for APC in 2014, He's our Presidential Candidate.

- Abdullahi Adamu Speaks
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 1:19am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

You think you won't do well with that almost 25%?

Buhari as an incumbent with a ruling APC defeated Atiku with less than 150k votes in Lagos, won Oyo and Ondo.

What do you think is the reason?

Tell me the State that has considerable number of non-indigenes than Lagos?
Point 1 : You seem not to get my point. Atiku/Obi did well in Lagos, won Oyo and Ondo because indigenous Yorubas voted that ticket overwhelmingly. Are you telling me non-SW indigenes delivered those votes?

Point 2 : I don't want to guess but I think SW voters are easily bought (1k-2k can do the trick), but I won't make the argument that they don't vote along tribal lines (They did in 1999) or that it's the presence of non-indigenes. Lagos is at best 65-70% Yorubas, other states are around 85-95%, cumulation will bring it to 85-87% of indigenes. So, how is non-indigenes votes dividing anything? SW votes are divided because the indigenes themselves divide their votes. No argument.

Point 3 : Yes, Lagos is the state with the highest number of non-indigenes but it doesn't necessarily translate to division of votes. Lagos is just one state, out of 6.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:25am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

Even in the Northwest where APC used to have an upper hand, kwankwaso will scatter APC votes there. That guy is seriously pulling weight in the Northwest now, I wonder why people are not seeing it. He ha captured kano where APC used to have around 2million votes, with him on the ballot, he will muscle close to 3million votes in the whole of the northwest, you can take this from. APC seriously has problem now. The clear division in the south will hunt them so badly. The party is only strong in the southwest. And southwest alone can't match ss and se with their usual block votes. Do you know that Anambra votes alone, cancelled the vote difference between apc and PDP in the whole of the southwest region?? The vote difference in 2019 was about 350k only, while Anambra alone gave PDP over 490k votes while apc was about 10k votes.

You are funny.kwankwaso hasn't been tested nationally so dont assume.even when he was in pdp, buhari still cleared kano.I even fear tambuwal more than him.tambuwal made buhari to sweat in sokoto.assuming he is strong,it is not beyond kano.assuming he wins northwest,it will be narrow.apc will still get more votes there than pdp.same thing for pdp in ss/se.pdp got 2 milllion in ss,apc got 1 million.pdp got 1.5 million in se,apc got 500k.that is not bloc votes.as it stands,pdp will get lessbin those two regions.pdp only got bloc votes from anambra and Enugu.with obi out and atiku picking okowa,where will they cover up? apc can always cover up with ne.now that obi is not in pdp,how will anambra deliver?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:26am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

I saw a comment Adamu made

Leave such fake comnents
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:29am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

What's the outreach of Zulum?

Osinbajo/Zulum is like cold and cold water unless Buhari intends to personally come out.

Hahaha......Obaseki just congratulated Atiku grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7150564/godwin-obaseki-congratulates-atiku-abubakar#113269742

Southern pdp betrayers you mean? Zulum is popular and generally accepted up north and even here.he will retain the bloc votes of the north east.osibanjo is not rugged.amechi/zulum would be better..if buhari endorses anyone he would come out.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:30am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

You said it all
APC needs a Christian, from the south to win the next election

No matter who apc picks from the south,he will win yorubaland,get 35% in ss and 25% in se.the north is the problem
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 1:30am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

You are funny.kwankwaso hasn't been tested nationally so dont assume.even when he was in pdp, buhari still cleared kano.I even fear tambuwal more than him.tambuwal made buhari to sweat in sokoto.assuming he is strong,it is not beyond kano.assuming he wins northwest,it will be narrow.apc will still get more votes there than pdp.same thing for pdp in ss/se.pdp got 2 milllion in ss,apc got 1 million.pdp got 1.5 million in se,apc got 500k.that is not bloc votes.as it stands,pdp will get lessbin those two regions.pdp only got bloc votes from anambra and Enugu.with obi out and atiku picking okowa,where will they cover up? apc can always cover up with ne.now that obi is not in pdp,how will anambra deliver?
Buhari is no longer on ballot nah. Beside, kwankwaso didn't contest presidency against buhari. Are you saying that with events thats happening in kano now, they will chose to vote a southerner and leave their son?? You don come again ooo. maybe I will ve here to remind you when kwankwaso gets over 3million votes alone from the northwest come 2023. If you don't know, after buhari, he's the next politcian with cult followers in the north as at today.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Southern pdp betrayers you mean? Zulum is popular and generally accepted up north and even here.he will retain the bloc votes of the north east.osibanjo is not rugged.amechi/zulum would be better..if buhari endorses anyone he would come out.
oga Zulum said he will never be VP. That he still has unfinished business with borno people. The news is everywhere, it even made front page on Nairaland two days ago.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:32am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Wike didn't hold back, his Character made him fail. They knew the reality that APC will get an easier ride with him.

He did.when atiku offered 20000 k,wike didn't step up.which character? When. Kano delegates were in his pocket,he looked unstoppable.. Something went wrong
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 1:33am On May 29, 2022
Penguin2:

What can the governors really do? To me, Obi as his VP will still appeal to the teaming Youth supporters that Obi has.

Obi can always come back to PDP especially if he is sure of the VP ticket. Labour Party stands no chance for Presidency and half bread is better than none.

Also, Consider that if a Southerner wins APC ticket and eventually defeats Atiku then Obi cannot possibly become a President of Nigeria in this lifetime. He will have to wait 16 fuçking years.

Obi can still be reasoned with. He's a reasonable man.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:35am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

oga Zulum said he will never be VP. That he still has unfinished business with borno people. The news is everywhere, it even made front page on Nairaland two days ago.

Guy,what is your problem na? Atiku said he would do one term,should we believe him? Why the naivety? Wait till apc Candidate emerges and he rejects again before concluding
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

No matter who apc picks from the south,he will win yorubaland,get 35% in ss and 25% in se.the north is the problem
Its not that easy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:37am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

He did.when atiku offered 20000 k,wike didn't step up.which character? When. Kano delegates were in his pocket,he looked unstoppable.. Something went wrong
What went wrong?
They wanted to teach him some Politics 101.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 1:41am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Point 2 : I don't want to guess but I think SW voters are easily bought (1k-2k can do the trick), but I won't make the argument that they don't vote along tribal lines (They did in 1999) or that it's the presence of non-indigenes. Lagos is at best 65-70% Yorubas, other states are around 85-95%, cumulation will bring it to 85-87% of indigenes. So, how is non-indigenes votes dividing anything? SW votes are divided because the indigenes themselves divide their votes. No argument.
I can't argue otherwise, then others help them.
PDP has been a National Party for years, and know their way around.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:41am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

Buhari is no longer on ballot nah. Beside, kwankwaso didn't contest presidency against buhari. Are you saying that with events thats happening in kano now, they will chose to vote a southerner and leave their son?? You don come again ooo. maybe I will ve here to remind you when kwankwaso gets over 3million votes alone from the northwest come 2023. If you don't know, after buhari, he's the next politcian with cult followers in the north as at today.

Getting cult followership is different from getting votes ohh.I can count several popular figures that lost election.did tambuwal contest against buhari in 2019,how come atiku got 40% in sokoto? Why didnt kwankwaso do same? That buhari is not in the ticket does not stop apc from winning,he can always endorse and influence votes for his party...

You are missing the point.kwankwaso winning northwest does not affect apc.all apc needs is to win pdp inn ne/nw and they are home and dry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.