Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118638 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 1:45am On May 29, 2022
leksite120:
That's sophistication for you. We don't because of he's our son, we should now massively vote for incompetence or someone who's not our choice, that's y u always see SW sharing their votes.

If a well qualified person is nominated from SW, we'll all massively round him. We don't vote ethnical vote, we vote for our choice and competence
Nigeria is a jungle. Don't kid yourself with sophistication claim to console yourself, Even SW politicians hope they can deliver bloc votes so they can effectively negotiate for National relevance in exchange for votes.

What I believe is that votes are cheaper to purchase in SW than other regions. For a region with overwhelming homogeneous population, there can possibly be no other excuse.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:49am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

What went wrong?
They wanted to teach him some Politics 101.

Who exactly wanted to teach him? A margin of 130 votes is impressive compared to that of 800 in 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 1:51am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

What can the governors really do? To me, Obi as his VP will still appeal to the teaming Youth supporters that Obi has.

Obi can always come back to PDP especially if he is sure of the VP ticket. Labour Party stands no chance for Presidency and half bread is better than none.

Also, Consider that if a Southerner wins APC ticket and eventually defeats Atiku then Obi cannot possibly become a President of Nigeria in this lifetime. He will have to wait 16 fuçking years.

Obi can still be reasoned with. He's a reasonable man.

Obi won't make any difference
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 1:55am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

I can't argue otherwise, then others help them.
PDP has been a National Party for years, and know their way around.
Yes, and this.

Despite the overwhelming "change" mantra in 2015, PDP still did around 35-40%.

If Tinubu wins APC ticket, PDP will do 40%+ easily in SW.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 1:56am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Getting cult followership is different from getting votes ohh.I can count several popular figures that lost election.did tambuwal contest against buhari in 2019,how come atiku got 40% in sokoto? Why didnt kwankwaso do same? That buhari is not in the ticket does not stop apc from winning,he can always endorse and influence votes for his party...

You are missing the point.kwankwaso winning northwest does not affect apc.all apc needs is to win pdp inn ne/nw and they are home and dry.
Lets watch and see nah... But NC will be difficult for apc this time around. Platue, Benue, Abuja, Kogi sef will go to PDP. APC can Only win Kwara, nassarawa, Niger. it will ve very difficult for APC to defeat PDP in NC. NE, Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi will give Atiku block votes, APC can narrowly win Yobe, Borno. In NE, I don't see a southern APC person winning Atiku. Guy, APC are seriously in trouble now.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 1:59am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Who exactly wanted to teach him? A margin of 130 votes is impressive compared to that of 800 in 2019
Hava nah, in 2019, PDP had thousands of delegates nah. But it now limited to just 767. So you don't expect to have same margin now. I'm sure if you convert to percentile, you will be getting almost same margin.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 2:01am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Obi won't make any difference
Which other pair is better Atiku/Obi?

Atiku/Udom will even suppress voters in SE more.

Atiku/Okowa is somehow. Does Okowa identify as Igbo?

Atiku/Fayose is outrightly stupid. SW will divide no matter what.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 2:07am On May 29, 2022
vicdom:

Lets watch and see nah... But NC will be difficult for apc this time around. Platue, Benue, Abuja, Kogi sef will go to PDP. APC can Only win Kwara, nassarawa, Niger. it will ve very difficult for APC to defeat PDP in NC. NE, Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi will give Atiku block votes, APC can narrowly win Yobe, Borno. In NE, I don't see a southern APC person winning Atiku. Guy, APC are seriously in trouble now.

Pdp are the one in trouble.south east is out.a lot of southerners are tired of another northerner.voting atiku is like voting buhari.

North central is always difficult to win.plateau is always pdp but are wary of fulanis.same thing for Benue,Benue will prefer a southern Christian.kogi is 50 50 but bello hold the state tight.abuja always go pdp.if apc wins kwara,Niger,nasarawa,they wwill win north central because it gives bugger margins... Taraba and Adamawa always go to pdp narrowly.bauchi,gombe,yobe and borno always go to APC with a large margin...

No state will give atiku bloc votes.his votes in south will reduce.once apc wins the north narrowly,its over...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 2:08am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Which other pair is better Atiku/Obi?

Atiku/Udom will even suppress voters in SE more.

Atiku/Okowa is somehow. Does Okowa identify as Igbo?

Atiku/Fayose is outrightly stupid. SW will divide no matter what.

Atiku obi will give less votes than 2019.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 2:30am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
What I believe is that votes are cheaper to purchase in SW than other regions. For a region with overwhelming homogeneous population, there can possibly be no other excuse.
The no of registered voters in the SE alone was about 8m, for Lagos is 6.5m registered voters in 2019. Just Lagos alone, it's almost even in terms of voter registration.

I went to school in Ibadan, and there is a good population of non-indigenes there as well.

I grew in Ojo LGA, that place has about 50-55% non-indigene population and the PDP has never lost a Presidential Election there since 2011. The neighbouring LGAs are not different, factor in those of them that won't vote.
4 out of 5 Igbo men in Lagos here vote PDP, it's reflex.
At least 3 out of the 5 from the ND-area vote PDP.
The Northerners vote based on interests.

What I believe is they put too much interests in their State Elections than the National. The ones who live around me troop out to vote for Governor but won't bother themselves for Presidency. I have never voted outside the SE but I am telling you what I noticed

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by donforeign: 3:20am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

Atiku won't do that... Who will vote the Wike nah?

An Okowa is more suave.
okowa yeye
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Dikebuka: 5:25am On May 29, 2022
leksite120:
To be honest, pascal dozie networth isn't certain and sure to be in dollar.

You can also claim aurthur Eze and Otedola worth a billion dollar too but it's not certain unlike the likes of Dangote , Adenuga and AbdulSamad. Those ones are constant and unshakable

Otedola's own is 1 billion dollars.
U first said no igbo man is worth billion in dollars...now you are shifting goal post
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On May 29, 2022
9jaRealist:
>
Atiku wins…

We now await the APC’s candidate and Atiku’s running-mate before making further electoral permutations.

>
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

How are you?

I stole your thread... Waited and Waited!

Goodluck to the Winner.

Goodluck to the winner. The 2023 Election is taking shape gradually.

From this election can you predict APC winner
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Charbriq2022: 6:09am On May 29, 2022
This is my analysis...
If APC picks a northerner as their presidential flag bearer,it means the party has been voluntarily taken to the cemetery,the best joker is a southerner.
With Kwankwaso factor dividing the northern votes with atiku, the best option is for APC to take their flag bearer from the south east/south south and a Christian at that,so that clinching the win won't be a problem, but I see atiku fighting harder this Time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2022
garfield1:

Na pdp supporters suppose talk this kind thing not you..I supported wike mainly for easy passage for apc

That dude is not an APC supporter. He’s a bigot who supports anything north against the south.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Penguin2: 6:50am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

That's it. Some of them had given him that condition already, and I guess Obi could have been made aware the reason he left there.

Honestly!

Onweriri ihe ede jiri be nwi grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Penguin2: 6:53am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

The no of registered voters in the SE alone was about 8m, for Lagos is 6.5m registered voters in 2019. Just Lagos alone, it's almost even in terms of voter registration.

I went to school in Ibadan, and there is a good population of non-indigenes there as well.

I grew in Ojo LGA, that place has about 50-55% non-indigene population and the PDP has never lost a Presidential Election there since 2011. The neighbouring LGAs are not different, factor in those of them that won't vote.
4 out of 5 Igbo men in Lagos here votes PDP, it's reflex.
At least 3 out of the 5 from the ND-area votes PDP.
The Northerners vote based on interests.

What I believe is they put too much interests in their State Elections than the National. The ones who live around me troop out to vote for Governor but won't bother themselves for Presidency. I have never voted outside the SE but I am telling you what I noticed

You are right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Penguin2: 7:02am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

What can the governors really do? To me, Obi as his VP will still appeal to the teaming Youth supporters that Obi has.

Obi can always come back to PDP especially if he is sure of the VP ticket. Labour Party stands no chance for Presidency and half bread is better than none.

Also, Consider that if a Southerner wins APC ticket and eventually defeats Atiku then Obi cannot possibly become a President of Nigeria in this lifetime. He will have to wait 16 fuçking years.

Obi can still be reasoned with. He's a reasonable man.

Lemme tell you something…

If it wasn’t for the gang up against the Atiku/Obi ticket, especially by southeast governors, they would have won the election in 2019.

Those animals deliberately frustrated the election in the entire region. In some places INEC materials did not come until those who came out to vote went back home.

Don’t underestimate the power of a sitting governor.

The only thing is that I’m not seeing any of the governors that will give the kind of effect that Obi gave to their ticket in 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by successmatters(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Dude, how old are you
https://www.nairaland.com/5955616/video-moment-ojukwu-campaigned-openly

-Okoro bufo

In 1966? I said "Knew"
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Alphagan(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Yes, and this.

Despite the overwhelming "change" mantra in 2015, PDP still did around 35-40%.

If Tinubu wins APC ticket, PDP will do 40%+ easily in SW.

Your knowledge of SW politics is laughable.

PDP will surely have votes in the West if Tinubu is APC candidate but your 40% is overtly exaggerated. At best, PDP will have 15% for the sole reason that Atiku doesn't have any advantage over Tinubu.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Alphagan(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2022
Penguin2:

Lemme tell you something…

If it wasn’t for the gang up against the Atiku/Obi ticket, especially by southeast governors, they would have won the election in 2019.

Those animals deliberately frustrated the election in the entire region. In some places INEC materials did not come until those who came out to vote went back home.

Don’t underestimate the power of a sitting governor.

The only thing is that I’m not seeing any of the governors that will give the kind of effect that Obi gave to their ticket in 2019.

Obi didn't give any effect to their ticket especially in the SW in 2019. Obi wasn't the consideration of the majority here. It was practically a necessity considering the abysmal performance of Buhari in security and economy.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by oluDharay(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2022
Boss of life, long time
Still celebrating the winning of our great Galaticos, Hala Madrid!!!

Boss, why is no one talking about the effect of Kwankwaso (NNPP) in the North West that might also affect the chance of PDP, and if Tinubu wins the APC ticket with a very popular Christian person as running mate from the North West.

What do you think..?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
Oga don't justify your unreliability as sophistication
you know nothing. Half of Yoruba only support Timubu, do u know that?
We don't fully support him cos he has some scratches.
So you think because he's a Yoruba , we should all blindly vote him ? Never, we're not Northerners.

If someone with undiluted performance is nominated like Fashola(the then Fashola before he became a minister), you'd know we're more and more than united, even North would be a joke to how we'll support such a person.

Osibanjo is close to this but he has no achievement to be fair, he only looks like a nice man, that's y most people are trooping for him. He has no feasible achievement that he made
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2022
Dikebuka:

Otedola's own is 1 billion dollars.
U first said no igbo man is worth billion in dollars...now you are shifting goal post
Otedola own isn't sure, that's what I'm telling u. There's naira devaluation everyday, if your networth isn't revolving around one to 1.5 billion , there's no way it won't be moving down small small likewise Aurthur Eze.

The surest ones are Dangote, Adenuga and AbdulSamad
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by leksite120(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Nigeria is a jungle. Don't kid yourself with sophistication claim to console yourself, Even SW politicians hope they can deliver bloc votes so they can effectively negotiate for National relevance in exchange for votes.

Nigeria is a jungle but we distinct ourselves in the Jungle, we're still better off, we're not desperate, we play our politics fairly without feeling inferior .
Half of Yoruba only support Tinubu, do u know that?
We don't fully support him cos he has some scratches.
So you think because he's a Yoruba , we should all blindly vote him ? Never, we're not Northerners.

If someone with undiluted performance is nominated like Fashola(the then Fashola before he became a minister), you'd know we're more and more than united, even North would be a joke to how we'll support such a person.

Osibanjo is close to this but he has no achievement to be fair, he only looks like a nice man, that's y most people are trooping for him. He has no feasible achievement that he made
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Dikebuka: 10:23am On May 29, 2022
leksite120:
Otedola own isn't sure, that's what I'm telling u. There's naira devaluation everyday, if your networth isn't revolving around one to 1.5 billion , there's no way it won't be moving down small small likewise Aurthur Eze.

The surest ones are Dangote, Adenuga and AbdulSamad

Alright..it true in a way.

Ibeto was worth 6.5-6.9 billion dollars before, now its around 3.9 billion dollars
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Mazing: 11:11am On May 29, 2022
Nigeria was never a country. There is no way a yoloba Apc candidate will defeat atiku. The north will always vote for the north. If the coward osibanjo or the criminal drugman Tinubu becomes Apc's candidate, then Atiku will become the president. Another 8 years of suffering for Nigerians undecided undecided. Really Nigeria is gone undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 1880fayem: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Is it true that Saraki have stepped down for Atiku?
[/s]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 1880tam: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

EfCC are there to get their own share of the dollar..

cheesy
[/s]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 1880tam: 1:22pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You have resumed your as usual trolling when you should be relaxing your mind this weekend.

Eish
[/s]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 1880tam: 1:22pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Wike's urine licker. You have been noticed
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.