Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. (4513 Views)

Reps Ask FG To Ban Queen Primer Textbook, It Contains ‘sexual Perversions’ (pic / FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Lamasta(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2022
Firstinline:

Yes, there is a possibility that the product is not genuine but I want them to investigate to the root of the matter, it should not be swept under the rug.
Show us pix of the malt container you are talking about
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by TechBIogger: 12:14am On May 29, 2022
Powerfly:
Thonia69 Hey babygirl... Dropped you a mail cheesy wink
Bridget Lyon grin
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by AroOkigbo(m): 2:29am On May 29, 2022
Lamasta:

You've just ended the discussion.
OP isn't coming back to this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Karleb(m): 3:28am On May 29, 2022
You are just about to render one underpaid factory worker jobless.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by iHart(m): 4:48am On May 29, 2022
Don't you have the pictures? Give us the batch number and manufacturing date so we can search for them in the market and try.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2022
Lamasta:

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Firstinline(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2022
iHart:
Don't you have the pictures? Give us the batch number and manufacturing date so we can search for them in the market and try.
I am on my way to church, when I get back I will look closely for the info you requested.

I am doing this because i am very certain of what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2022
Afi suuru grin
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by brandnprinting: 9:37am On May 29, 2022
Harry00:
[Ke author=brandnprinting post=113254690]Its not possible. All six in the pack will be stout because they are from one production line. Dont waste your money for court case, just enjoy your stout and malt whichever
I don't get it please explain

Mistake happens during production but this type of mistake like mixture of stout and malt can never happen. If you have worked in bottling company or gone for excursion to a manufacturing company you will know.

Google bottling process flow chart for more understanding.

If you want to sue, go and sue the supermarket where you bought the malt.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Brownshoe: 9:55am On May 29, 2022
Firstinline:
It could actually be that the product I bought is not a genuine Guinness Product or a mistake from Guinness Nigeria but I want them to get to the root of this matter to know where the fault is from.

But I know that there is a fault some where and I am very sure of what I am saying .

Somebody is mixing the Guinness Product up.
bro make i clear you it's not a mistake from Guinness, what you probably buy is fake products, many of them are in town now, we should all be careful.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by TheOldGods: 10:09am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Firstinline post=113275430][/quote]this your picture funny. I thought you opened 2? How come it's only 1 I am seeing.
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by sunnx(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2022
Thank God you don't find Guinness Smirnoff Ice Chocolate Vodka inside the Malta Guinness bottle by now you and your children most have been high feeling your are in another paradigm.

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by free2ryhme: 10:35am On May 29, 2022
Kaiair:
Which kind nonsense be that? undecided
Go on their twitter handle and threaten to sue their f*ckin ass unless you'd be properly compensated, atleast they should take charge of your child's medical checkup and expenses

Is there proof that the affected children were hospitalized.?

You think you will just shout sue and everyone will be running helter-skelter. undecided
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by BigYash: 11:59am On May 29, 2022
If na true baba sue their ass. You go too cash out.. Use Falz papa take follow them up. See free money my nigga. Where u buy am,make go buy too.. ?
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Lamasta(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Firstinline post=113275430][/quote]
From the pix you did not show us the production date, batch no and expiry date for confirmation....

I will advice you to take one of the bottles or the unfinished one to a lab for confirmation and if your doubt is confirmed you can take necessary legal actions after contacting their customer care with your lab result...
Re: Plastic Bottle Of Guinness Malt On Contains Stout. by Powerfly(f): 4:06pm On May 30, 2022
TechBIogger:
Bridget Lyon grin
shocked tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futo Pre-degree Result List Is Out. Admission List Out Soon / As A U.I Student,how Can I Check My 100l Results On The Net? / Abu Zaria, So Great,so Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.