Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) (5611 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2022
Is he not a gentle man, lol, I have no comment tell me what you think

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/05/perfect-gentlemanboy-spotted-carrying.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Candidlady: 1:29pm On May 28, 2022
Ofcuz he is
Those ladies could be his sisters

Moreover

Men were created to serve women
Read your bible

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible

Lol, they are not his sisters
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by illicit(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
There could be a reason for that

It's not normal
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
I believe some comrades have something to say, cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by chatinent: 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
None of my business.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Candidlady: 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, they are not his sisters

And how you take know?

Modified: lmao illicit said it is not normal
How gave you been tho
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

And how you take know?

Comments from where I got the post from
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Isokoson1: 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Accountant general of the simp federation

6 Likes

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Candidlady: 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Comments from where I got the post from

Paste comment on here
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Accountant general of the simp federation

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Paste comment on here

It's in Portuguese
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by illicit(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

And how you take know?

Modified: lmao illicit said it is not normal
How gave you been tho

Have been good
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
illicit:
There could be a reason for that

It's not normal

In brazil it is common to see men carrying handbags for women
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by illicit(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

In brazil it is common to see men carrying handbags for women

Yeah

For one woman maybe

But two

shocked
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by czarr(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
Mumu if men were created to serve women wouldn't God create women first? Aboki wey no get sense.

Instead for you to stick to you Koran.
Even in your koran, was your prophet created to serve 9 year old Aisha?

8 Likes

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by BootyliciousBoy(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2022
It could be his two lovely Sisters from another mother. It's not a big deal Sha. He just wants to help out undecided
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 28, 2022
illicit:

Yeah

For one woman maybe

But two

shocked

cheesy
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nicepoker(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is Those ladies could be his sisters
Moreover
Men were created to serve women Read your bible
Are u sure u read ur bible

1 Like

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Emma2Seconds: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
Serve women how
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Candidlady: 3:31pm On May 28, 2022
HillaryNelo:
Are u sure u read ur bible

Currently reading my bible

What's your point mr undecided
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Currently reading my bible
What's your point mr undecided
Start from genesis u will get ma point
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Candidlady: 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
HillaryNelo:
Start from genesis u will get ma point

Ihave passed genesis why should Igo back to that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Blacknote: 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
He's just a simple man undecided
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Usorohtheman(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
It's not bad to help people...we are all brothers and sisters

1 Like

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
Honestly...
I need to know the background story before I draw a conclusion on this undecided...

Cause I for one, can do this for any female who is: family, sick/down in health, pregnant, aged or in GENUINE NEED of help, asides that, nahhhhhh.....

So OP....
Let's know the exact relationship between the dude and the girls....

1 Like

Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2022
Favfables1:
Honestly...
I need to know the background story before I draw a conclusion on this undecided...

Cause I for one, can do this for any female who is: family, sick/down in health, pregnant, aged or in GENUINE NEED of help, asides that, nahhhhhh.....

So OP....
Let's know the exact relationship between the dude and the girls....

Classmates
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by IamDora(f): 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by fattprince(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Ofcuz he is

Moreover

Read your bible
True and I do that very well with my dvck.
Will you like me to serve you, ma'am?
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by zexy2030(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2022
He is hustling for 3some grin
Re: Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) by Legend44(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
All the commenters above me just want to be first to comment or have a very very low IQ judging by their comments without observation. I can't believe they didn't notice or see the person they think is a he is actually a she wearing a skirt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harsh Truths I Know At 47 I Wish Knew At 27: / Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . / Photo: Man Dies After Watching P0rn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.