Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride (977 Views)

Boys Insert Hot Red Pepper Into Slay Queens ‘pussy For Stealing A Phone -video / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by Moniobritish: 1:46pm On May 28, 2022
Wife storms husband’s secret wedding to 2nd Wife, pours hot red oil on the bride (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/wife-storms-husbands-secret-wedding-to-2nd-wife-pours-hot-red-oil-on-the-bride-video/

1 Share

Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by Islandlady(f): 1:48pm On May 28, 2022

Why this embarrassment and stupidity! If the man marries another wife, it either you jejely pack your load n leave the marriage or accept it like that! rather than all this drama...
that's why I said don't marry for love, Because love is not enough!

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by brosom(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2022
What a fuckery undecided

I don't know what might transpired between them'all, but her action is unacceptable and must answer few questions.

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by Choilila: 1:55pm On May 28, 2022
This Woman should be jailed.
It is better to walk away from the marriage if you are not happy with the situation.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by Shalommy(f): 1:58pm On May 28, 2022
Foolish woman, why not pour the oil on groom? undecided The man is her problem and why not fight the man? Chaii
Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by Choilila: 2:00pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:

Why this embarrassment and stupidity! If the man marries another wife, it either you jejely pack your load n leave the marriage or accept it like that! rather than all this drama...
That's why I said don't marry for love, Because love is not enough!
grin
LOVE IS A SCAM

More like also have ur own Money and build up ur Empire.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by richiemcgold: 5:04pm On May 28, 2022
this is serious!

I remember a similar incident in 2009 happened to a close friend of mine. The former wife came to the engagement venue with some thugs and she was pointing at the groom.

The way my guy japa instantly in his agbada, you go think say na lion dey pursue am. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by malaria(f): 5:04pm On May 28, 2022
If she poured it on her husband,I would have been better. That woman is not her problem, he husband is her problem
Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by Saviourk: 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
This is the height of stupidity!Why can't she face her problem,which is her husband? People sha smiley
Re: Wife Storms Husband’s Secret Wedding To 2nd Wife, Pours Hot Red Oil On The Bride by babaalagbo11(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2022
The wife needs to be arrested...you supposed hold your husband,omoh

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now ?? / Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been / If They Were Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.