Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) (7816 Views)

Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry / How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Bravetunde: 5:13pm On May 28, 2022
ZIAZI:
This build up to 2023 is more interesting than any series I've watched.

So dem ripped these old men of their millions just to install Jona? Haba! grin

Anyways, I won't rule out Jagaban! He's going to tear that party called APC to shreds. I have that feeling.

Well, this is PDP's chance.
How will he tear it to pieces.
Once gej is the apc candidate ss/se will massively support him plus north too.
Highest he will pull Yoruba Muslimns out of apc.and so what.
Thievenybu can't do anything to apc,I mean anything.
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
JovialJune:

With this your moniker, I wonder why anyone will want to take you serious.

Did I tell you that I am looking for a husband aunty ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by OkoroBufo: 5:15pm On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:
Tinubu is waiting to disgrace the two idiots. Humiliating idiots is Tinubu's hobby
My prayer is that GEJ should contest, I want Tinubu to cement his legendary status of having flogged GEJ twice.

-Okoro bufo
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by JovialJune(f): 5:16pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Did I tell you that I am looking for a husband aunty ?

What has having a pink pussy moniker got to do with husband?

And I thought you had sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Nigerialabalaba: 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:
Tinubu is waiting to disgrace the two idiots. Humiliating idiots is Tinubu's hobby
Omo Ibo, GEJ no fit carry APC banner and APC no go die grin
Sowore dey use ur head
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Bravetunde: 5:20pm On May 28, 2022
OkoroBufo:

My prayer is that GEJ should contest, I want Tinubu to cement his legendary status of having flogged GEJ twice.

-Okoro bufo
Is not theivenubu that removed gej.
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

If Tinubu doesn't get APC ticket. He will no do anything to win.
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by OfoIgbo: 5:22pm On May 28, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Nnaa,make una keep ambulance near bourdillon ooo in case of heart attack grin
But Buhari wicket oo,just allow that man,he de waka de share Lagos money up n down grin

They can convert the bullions vans into makeshift ambulances for the peepoos president
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2022
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 28, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

If Tinubu doesn't get APC ticket, it's over for him as a president at least for the next four years.
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Penguin2: 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
DominusPrime:
The joy of seeing Tinubu fail has mitigated the pain of seeing that corrupt Jonathan run under apc.

Still waiting for more good news from pdp. Who will be the next idiot to bite the dust?
Pdp=apc.

You need to have your head examined if you think any of the rogues from these parties will salvage Nigeria. But if you are getting a share of the National cake for your support then carry go...if not may the curses that reigns on his head befall you too...

I swear…

I can’t wait to see karma served on Tinubu and Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by pedrilo: 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
ZIAZI:
This build up to 2023 is more interesting than any series I've watched.

So dem ripped these old men of their millions just to install Jona? Haba! grin

Anyways, I won't rule out Jagaban! He's going to tear that party called APC to shreds. I have that feeling.

Well, this is PDP's chance.
He cannot do shit.
Ordinary obaseki humiliated both him and oshiomole.
If him make noise, they will use his alpha beta case to lock him and Osinbajo up and throw d keys to their jail cells in the ocean

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by JovialJune(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Did I tell you that I am looking for a husband aunty jovialhunne ?

Madame you quoted me with same comment twice, I hope everything is alright undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Putinofrussia: 5:26pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
President Muhammadu Buhari, infamous for frivolous foreign trips, will be travelling to Spain by next week as part of a grand plot to “give space” to power brokers in the All Progressives Congress to perfect the emergence of former President, Goodluck Jonathan, as the party’s 2023 consensus candidate, SaharaReporters has gathered.
Competent sources informed SaharaReporters on Saturday that part of the reasons why Buhari went to Malabo, the Equatorial Guinean capital with his wife, Aisha, was to prevent her from causing “confusion” while the cabals were at work.

SaharaReporters had months ago broken the story of how a cabal in the ruling APC are pushing for Jonathan to succeed Buhari, after “being impressed” by how the former President never openly criticised Buhari government despite its ineptitude and despite the insults the APC, as an opposition party, hurled at him (Jonathan) ahead of the 2015 presidential election.
The fact that Jonathan cannot spend more than one term in office, if they can manage to get him there, is also not lost on the cabal.
SaharaReporters had also reported earlier today that other key presidential aspirants of the APC had been told to adopt Jonathan as the party’s consensus candidate and not to expect any spectacular presidential primary by the next weekend, June 6, slated for the exercise.
Notable among the aspirants are; Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, and Rotimi Amaechi, who was the Minister of Transportation.
Other presidential aspirants are; former Minister of Niger Delta Development, Sen. Godswill Akpabio; Cross River State Governor, Prof. Ben Ayade; his Ebonyi State counterpart, Dave Umahi; Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi; ex-Minister of State for Education, Emeka Nwajiuba and former Senate President, Sen. Ken Nnamani.
Speaking with SaharaReporters on Saturday, authoritative sources revealed that as part of the grand plan, Buhari will be away in Spain in the coming week to allow the cabals perfect Jonathan’s emergence as the party’s candidate.
One of them said, “What the other presidential aspirants thought was a rumour has now become real as the party leadership has been suspended, pending the return of President Buhari from Malabo later tonight.
“Also, Buhari took his wife to Malabo with him to prevent her from causing confusion in this whole plot while he’s away. The President is planning another trip to Spain next week so as to be out of reach while the Jonathan deal is perfected by the cabals led by his nephew, Mamman Daura.”
SaharaReporters had also earlier today reported that proxies working for the APC cabals would on Monday serve a Federal High Court order clearing Jonathan to the Independent National Electoral Commission and the APC in abuja.
SaharaReporters had on Friday reported that the court sitting in Yenegoa, Bayelsa State, declared that Jonathan was eligible and “constitutionally” qualified to contest for president in 2023.
In his judgment on Friday, Justice Hamma Adama Dashen said Jonathan was not affected by the fourth alteration to the constitution barring Vice-Presidents who succeed their principals from serving more than one full term.
In 2018, President Muhammadu Buhari signed the fourth alteration of the 1999 Constitution which bars Vice-Presidents who succeed their principals from serving more than one full term.
Jonathan was Nigeria’s vice-president between 2007 and 2010. He became the president in May 2010 following the death of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua and completed the latter’s tenure.
He won the 2011 presidential election but lost his attempt to secure a second term in office in 2015.
Using proxies, Jonathan approached the court praying he “is pre-eminently constitutionally, morally and legally qualified to contest the 2023 presidential election.”
The case with suit no FHC/YNG/CS/86/2022 has Andy Solomon and Idibiye Abraham as plaintiffs while All Progressives Congress, Jonathan and the Independent National Electoral Commission were listed as defendants.
SaharaReporters had gathered that the judgment was part of the plans of the Aso Rock cabal supporting Jonathan to take over from Buhari

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/28/exclusive-junketing-nigerian-president-buhari-visit-spain-next-week-allow-ruling-apc

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Mynd44

Jonathan and the cabal will be humiliated.
They have failed.
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by jom28gy(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
Interesting episode,we are watching
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by honour7: 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
I know Goodluck does not really need the presidency, he is doing it just to pepper Tinubu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Sergio104(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Traitors always have a very disastrous ending...

Bola you see your life ?

We warned you but you didn't listen...

Well keep consulting and let those standing on your manhood to keep standing grin grin

Baby girl.

I like the kind woto woto you dey give them nonstop.

More grease nwa!!!!! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by OkoroBufo: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Omo Ibo, GEJ no fit carry APC banner and APC no go die grin Sowore dey use ur head
You quoted the wrong person, read his comment once again.
-Okoro bufo
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Nigerialabalaba: 5:34pm On May 28, 2022
OkoroBufo:

You quoted the wrong person, read his comment once again.

-Okoro bufo
okay. Thank u sir
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by pachigo001(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2022
christejames:
Congratulations to our concensus candidate...

Sorry Baba Iragbiji, you can try in 2027 when the cabals have left the scene grin grin ;Dafternoon breakfast grin

Long live to Tinubu and his urchins to experience more humiliations!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by OkoroBufo: 5:36pm On May 28, 2022
Bravetunde:
Is not theivenubu that removed gej.
I don't waste time on Ipob pigs.

-Okoro bufo

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:37pm On May 28, 2022
Tinubu will not be president, I've said this number of times here

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by OkoroBufo: 5:40pm On May 28, 2022
JovialJune:

What has having a pink pussy moniker got to do with husband?
And I thought you had sense.
Abeg no dey spoil her market, the hustle is real.

-Okoro bufo
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Foolishbuhari: 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Bola you see your life ?

Well keep consulting and let those standing on your manhood to keep standing grin grin

Me I'm standing strong oh! Hahaha

On tifnubu's gbola I stand gidigba!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by BUGOFF(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s]Abacha's son won Kano PDP Guber Primaries.

Lamido's son won Jigawa PDP Guber Ticket.

Elrufai's son won APC Kaduna North Federal Constituency.

Ajimobi's son won APC Ticket to contest Oyo Assembly Seat.

Ibori's daughter won PDP Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie Federal Constituency of Delta State.

Ganduje's son won APC primary election for House of Representatives Dawakin Tofa, Rimin Gado and Tofa.

Okowa's daughter won PDP House of Assembly Primaries.

Akala's son won APC primaries for Ogbomoso Federal Constituency.

Fayose's son won PDP Ekiti Central Federal Constituency .

Yarima's son also won....

The circle continues.

They all deliberately kept ASUU on strike in order to keep the circle continue easily for their children.

If it continue like this, the son of nobody can never be somebody.

We must never be tired of demanding better funding of Education.

#Wecantcontinuelikethis
#Revolutionnow
You speak truth. God help us open our eyes and wake up.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by galadima77(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Bola you see your life ?

hahahahahaha
You must be a guy...this your last paragraph though �

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Foolishbuhari: 5:42pm On May 28, 2022
OkoroBufo:

I don't waste time on Ipob pigs.

-Okoro bufo

Y'all now suck Bashir's d!ck LMFAO!!! Small tiny Bashir? Y'all disgust me!
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by BUGOFF(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2022
redcliff:
Will the Yorubas finally learn after Tinubu's ordeal? Only time will telll, but I strongly doubt that. They would rather die as slaves or in collaboration with the north than to collaborate with the SE or even listen to the voice of their reasoning. like it or not, the SE has always been right about everything that has went wrong in this political dispensation. Buhari was rejected because of what he is known to be. A fulani apologist who has the best interest of Niger more than the country he is currently ruling. Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Asiwaju. lol.
Funny but true. The West never learn from history, they see the rest of the South as enemies or lesser beings.
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Antivirus92(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Let me not talk until after the primaries...
Re: BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I swear…

I can’t wait to see karma served on Tinubu and Amaechi.
Yes o...so that their rats here will rest...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Rivalry Between Nigeria And Ghana? / Can South Africa Help Nigeria To Industrialise? / Soludo Inspects 26km Ufuma-Awa-Okpeze-Ndiukwenu-Amansea Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.