Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady (701 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by Amosmakori: 4:39pm On May 28, 2022
Each man needs to get hitched to a youthful and wonderful lady since she will bring forth dazzling kids. Not all that sparkles, in any case, is made of valuable metals. As a more seasoned man wedded to her, you would experience hindrances. What is a portion of the disadvantages of utilizing this technique for transportation? The following are a couple of examples. Click this link for more:
http:///s2eb09c9e220528en_ke?link=1&client=news
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:41pm On May 28, 2022
I swear no disadvantages...

Marriage is not a bed of roses,whether young or Old..

Even you that love your parents so much and have lived with them for say 28years....at some point they annoy you and you just wanna leave the house for them,talk more of a partner..

It's not easy..Na God.

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by zexy2030(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2022
If she is teachable, no problems, if she is rude, u r finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by Amosmakori: 4:46pm On May 28, 2022
This goes to those men who are over 70yrs
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by Mooh247: 4:48pm On May 28, 2022
I think young ladies are better, you can groom her to be the woman you desire

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2022
zexy2030:
If she is teachable, no problems, if she is rude, u r finished.
very true.
Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by Felimax(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
I swear no disadvantages...

Marriage is not a bed of roses,whether young or Old..

Even you that love your parents so much and have lived with them for say 28years....at some point they annoy you and you just wanna leave the house for them,talk more of a partner..

It's not easy..Na God.

Don't mind all these wannabe marriage counselors who will never marry or be able to sustain marriage.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Marrying A Young Lady by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:59pm On May 28, 2022
Felimax:

Don't mind all these wannabe marriage counselors who will never marry or be able to sustain marriage.

I swear..I see the stuff they write and it bothers me because if people actually follow what they write ,those people are doomed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me On My New Job / I Love My Husband For His Good Deeds But I Can’t Let Go Of My Ex’s Big Cucumber / Until Homosexuals Do These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.