Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Love My Husband For His Good Deeds But I Can’t Let Go Of My Ex’s Big Cucumber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband For His Good Deeds But I Can’t Let Go Of My Ex’s Big Cucumber (698 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Husband For His Good Deeds But I Can’t Let Go Of My Ex’s Big Cucumber by LoveEtRomance8: 12:25am On Aug 29, 2022
Each time i strolled into Victor’s two-bedroom suite located in the heartland of the city, there was a halo of guilt that shrouded me. Each time I left; the feeling always dissolved into cezual satiation. My ce-z rom-ps with Victor usually began with supposedly innocent WhatsApp texts. Gradually, it turned into fl!-rty solicitations that gradually weakened my resolve.
“Good morning pretty Daisy. Hope you are resplendent today?”, there was a charm around his choice of words.
“I am fine Vic. What’s up?
“I was thinking we could see today.”
“What? Please, don’t bring that up? You know I am married right?
Then bombshell. The picture comes in. A vivid, tickling, sensation-triggering image of his long pen-!s. I struggle and struggle to fight the emotions. Eventually, I agree on a normal friendly dates. However, my emotional needs always give way to the promise of ce-zual bliss.
Being married for 10 years solved my problem of emotional and marital stability. But it has never satisfied my cezual needs. My husband, Seun, is an incredibly intelligent and handsome man. He is tall, fair complexioned with a milky, spotless skin akin to that of models. His urbane looks matched an imposing frame that swept me off my feet over a decade ago. His promise of love, companionship and emotional support has been blighted by an insufficiency- a frustrating one- in the cezual energy.
“I love you baby”, he always began
With that, he plants a fiery k!-ss on my hot l!ps. I must confess, Seun is a master of the k!-$$ing game. His fluidity and energy with k!-$$ing is unparalleled. He sets the tone in fierce rapidity that always harbours more to come. Except that, beyond that nothing much comes. From k!-$sing, he drives down my neck with sm-00ches, to my belly, then back to my n!-pples. He presses my br3@-st and n!-pples so much that I concluded he had mommy issues as a baby. He was always babyish, passionate and energetic about the pre-intimacy. With that, he begins to go down, undressing my pan-t!es and l!-king my pu-$$y with reckless abandon. He turns me 0n to the very peak, then he releases his member.
The sight of a pen-!s turns me on. But not that of Seun. On our first night, at full length, the size was just small and tiny. His pen-!s, at a quick glance and comparison, didn’t match that of any of my ex-boyfriends. I didn’t dwell much on that. So many men with not-too-big d!-kk still f-kk well. But each time he penetrates, he does it lazily and hastily. His d!-kk does not hit my cl-!tor!s well enough. His thru-$ts are always laboured, unsymmetrical and ineffective. At long last, 3 minutes and we were done. Despite the small size of the d!-k, Seun just never ‘rises’ again, however hard my mouth and hands try. This continued for the first three years of our relationship. I encouraged Seun to seek medical help. He just wouldn’t have it, claiming that at least I do reach 0r-gasm. The truth is I only always fake it. I had never even been close. Then, my fl-!rts and flings with Victor recommenced...
[b]Continue Reading...
https://fevbuy.com/2022/08/29/i-love-my-husband-for-his-good-deeds-but-i-cant-let-go-of-the-good-d-kk-of-my-ex-boyfriend/
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Film Director Shares Naaked Tape Of Upcoming Actress / MUST WATCH: Bad Teen Getting Banged By 5 Guys / Drama As Woman Is Unable To Open Surprise Gift From Lover Because She Called The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.