Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops (28853 Views)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Abujason: 8:04pm On May 28, 2022
triple996:
More success to our soldiers
Bt banditry is our major treat now

He surrendered on his own.
Did you even bother to look at the headline at all?
How does his surrender and not death mean success by your soldiers?
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by seunayantokun(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2022
Piece of rubbish from the self-deceivers to themselves.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Mrpojj(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by BeeNG3: 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
KILL HIM
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by baretalk: 8:22pm On May 28, 2022
Terrorist are cowards, we need to keep bombing their locations, this is the language they understand.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Udemzy05: 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
Make sure he goes to jail.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Angelfrost(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
Well... Good for him.

He should be well on his way to affluence as a bandit after so called "de-radicalization" and reformation.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by lampvoice: 8:53pm On May 28, 2022
Have you noticed how we don't see pictures of ISWAP or BH surrendering members?

Maybe it's to avoid conflict when we storm into them in Army barracks as repentant terrorists grin

2 Likes

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by chrisxxx(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2022
longetivity:
He should be killed asap please shocked
If he was a southerner or from Benue.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Yankee101: 9:13pm On May 28, 2022
He should still pay for his crimes
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Tonitoniton(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
Imagine a Niger republic man causing trouble in Nigeria and they are clapping for him.

Niger govt wouldnt tolerate such nonsense from Nigeria.

But, Nigerian govt will train them and put them into nigeeia army that is how bad Buhari has been to nigeria.

He will be formally integrated into the
Nigerian system and like some one rightly said, he will campaign for presidency and probably win cos he is fulani.

Amechi and Tinubu think say dem wise
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by ZombieTAMER: 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
lathrowinger:

Sorry, I forgot to ask for the party your father is contesting from. So that I can leave Mazi Tinubu and vote him.
Coz na jeje I post my thing. I don't ask for an opinion from a terrorist

who cares about a naked mad skull miner chanting sai Barber to sai Tinubu in the market square.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Neoteny7: 9:42pm On May 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
Not a bad one. Hope he will not return to the forest again ooo?

There's an exchange program between bandits and terrorists.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Sufgriw(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2022
Good news
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by OGwales(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2022
Next week, Buhari will enlist him in Army
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by LOVEGINO(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2022
See cashout
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by brandmix: 11:31pm On May 28, 2022
Lool

Next Tom polo right there.

Next time you see him will be in civil service

Joke
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by caye(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2022
Election is around the corner.
Buhari seems like he wants the final pages on his history book read:" ...and he finally crushed Boko Haram".
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by theamazonguru(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2022
Xscape1993:
Not a bad one. Hope he will not return to the forest again ooo?

And they should use this window of surrender to squeeze out sweet juice or information out of him in exchange for his unalloyed freedom.

1 Like

Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Perfectbeing(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2022
Investigative Journalists should start doing their underground work to get the faces of this surrendered Boko Haram members.. I remember a book I read in the literature section. Tarasha. Where former Boko Haram members held top positions in the country, with one becoming the IGP and one even becoming the Vice President.
The book is a fiction but I can see it already happening here.. With our Minister of Communication, a well known terrorist sympathiser, becoming a Minister.

So journalists should try and get the faces of these men so when their faces comes out during elections, you post their past.

It is easier to stop them before entering power than to remove them from there.
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:
More enemies of state will bow down to the pressure from our military men tongue

They are not bowing to any pressure. They are following a predetermined plan
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by Chopcy29: 10:04am On May 29, 2022
Did you know that northerners are making a huge money from this terrorism stuff they do?

After wasting resources searching and trying to stop you from killing more souls for years then you will come out one day and say that you have surrendered, from there you will get famous and still be cashing out from there too

North have really finished this quan3
Re: Top ISWAP Commander, Musa Mani, Surrenders To Troops by 9jaRealist: 6:00pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:

You mean like Kanu?
I agree all terrorists should be killed but after a fair trial. We are not in a jungle like these terrorists.

No, like Osama bin Laden…
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls / Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" / Disappointments Trails Presidential Media Chat As Buhari Declines Live Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.