Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) (56662 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by id4sho(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by tolumizzy(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
Looters must pay back their loot....but where is all these money they been collecting from politicians and gee guys?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by willexyaho(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Nasiruddeen(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
Wike is the proverbial lizard that perched on the lip of a clay pot. If they throw stone at him, they will break the pot, and if they allow him, he will pollute the water.

Qadangaren bakin tulu �
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Esama: 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
Thank God grin grin cheesy

If only PMB will use this to right the wrongs of his administration

Like they say, wishes are not horses tho…
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by sinkhole: 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
Some people has forgotten that people still get TV at home and are watching the event live on TV cool nothing like EFCC abeg!
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2022
EFCC come arrest any delegate wey collect dollar from Mr A, come vote for me B.
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2022
Neither will you
Mousup40:
lol, Peter Obi will never be nigeria's president
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 5:51pm On May 28, 2022
That's if God says NO not you, so go and sleep
Mousup40:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:
They came for their own share of the dollar rain.

Peter Obi has been vindicated a million folds for leaving these criminals.

Labour Party is now the main opposition party in Nigeria.

grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Mooh247: 5:51pm On May 28, 2022
Lol Buhari
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
They were no where to be found when a private citizen had a bullion van in his abode glaringly dispensing raw cash to voter's?

The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin what a country
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:54pm On May 28, 2022
melonsgroup:
10k well spent.

A
pc is bitting more than can chew

All these stuff pass 10k abeg

1 Like

Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by virus05(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2022
Mousup40:
Lol, your opinion. Sorry, you don't have say in Nigeria because for every 1 person that won't vote for him, there are 1000 people that will vote for him. If you think OBI is corrupt, he has challenged you to take him to court, I think you'll win some money and fame if you win the court case, if not, you are foolish for calling him pandora. I think you should rather focus on telling us who your candidate is than killing yourself on Obi's matter.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 5:56pm On May 28, 2022
They want their own share
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:
They came for their own share of the dollar rain.

Peter Obi has been vindicated a million folds for leaving these criminals.

Labour Party is now the main opposition party in Nigeria.

Pls do you have any primary school kids in your compound that is brilliant? Pls give him or her your post to read and you listen I'm sure the little boy or girl will not hesitate to ask you brosieeee where is your sense gone?

Is Labour an existing party? Na wahh for you I swaer, pls connect the cord and change the fuse if the fuse had burnt biko.
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by organicfoods(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2022
The $50,000 delegate bribe must have informed their action.

Meanwhile See how you can multiply your Ugu seedlings from one seed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-WwF7YcAo8
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by baretalk: 5:58pm On May 28, 2022
All those delegates selling the nation's future for bribes must be arrested.
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 28, 2022
virus05:

Lol, your opinion. Sorry, you don't have say in Nigeria because for every 1 person that won't vote for him, there are 1000 people that will vote for him. If you think OBI is corrupt, he has challenged you to take him to court, I think you'll win some money and fame if you win the court case, if not, you are foolish for calling him pandora.

Even if Obi wins, he would face a national assembly that is made up of majoirty PDP and APC members.

He won't be able to get anything done, and at the end, it would be all wasted.

I say this as someone who backs a candidate from a smaller party (Moghalu). I know that if my candidate wins the presidency, unless his party captures a majority of governor, state and national assembly positions, it would be all for wash.

Even Obi that won governorship on APGA ended up in PDP, the party that had a majority in the state assembly and LGA.
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 5:59pm On May 28, 2022
To put fear on them
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by virus05(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
jrusky:

Pls do you have any primary school kids in your compound that is brilliant? Pls give him or her your post to read and you listen I'm sure the little boy or girl will not hesitate to ask you brosieeee where is your sense gone?

Is Labour an existing party? Na wahh for you I swaer, pls connect the cord and change the fuse if the fuse had burnt biko.
So what are you trying to say? Cos I think you are the one sounding senseless here.
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by hotplate: 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
Political witch dog. was it not in this country a bullion Van was seen entering a private residence on the eve of an election.. till date there is still no update from EFCC concerning that
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
A professional anti-graft agency doesn't work this way.This is an eye service.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2022
jrusky:

So in your small skull, Labour party doesn't exist in Nigeria?? So you didn't see labour party in the last general election?? Chai!!!
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by bjdon: 6:03pm On May 28, 2022
EFCC agents dey come for their share. How delegates go dey chop all the $$$ alone!
Re: EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

So PDP which you used to support is now bad, eh?

Ye are now backing a mushroom party?

Modifed

From Nov 25 2021

Times have changed.....

Anyway, now you know APC and PDP are the same.

I have a better view the cankerworm that the PDP is now and it has informed me betterundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.