Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm (6691 Views)

Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Mercury12(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
Channah1:

I wouldn't come and say such thing if it didn't happen. It's a child we talking about here.
Lemme see a pic of you so I can confirm
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by SweetiliciousD: 2:43am On May 29, 2022
Channah1:

Ok. I thought it was weird and maybe disrespectful.

...ok now...let me ask you'''''''',,,,,,,,,'''''''''',,,,,,,,

Are you pretty as the small boy said?

Yes/No....

Oya, answer me....
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Asianjollof007: 5:29am On May 29, 2022
Can we see your face?
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by shortIGBOman: 6:36am On May 29, 2022
Ernesthugo:
IBOTIC FELLOW WITH YAM LEGS LOL

See her legs grin

1 Like

Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by zabimaru: 7:08am On May 29, 2022
Channah1:

See me o. Try to guess what the front looks like.

undecided
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Ernesthugo(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2022
bro YOU are A Legend
shortIGBOman:

See her legs grin

1 Like

Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2022
He's making his intentions known to you now because he knows that you'll still be single when he becomes an adult.
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2022
Mtewww
Compliment that i get from both young and old every now and then

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by OBALOLA55(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2022
Channah1:
I stepped out briefly this afternoon and as I was coming back, I quickly washed my face at the tap because of the blazing sun that hit me. Just as i was leaving the tap, a little boy of about 7 years in the compound looked me in the face and said, Aunty you're fine o. I was shocked and thought, what nerve he got to say that to me but then I just waved to him as he kept looking back and smiling at me.

I got inside and wondered at such compliment from a little boy and then I remembered in 2014, a little boy too told me the same thing.

Isn't this weird? undecided.
HE SAID AUNTY OR ‘BROTHER YOU ARE HANDSOME’
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Prozico22(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2022
Channah1:
I stepped out briefly this afternoon and as I was coming back, I quickly washed my face at the tap because of the blazing sun that hit me. Just as i was leaving the tap, a little boy of about 7 years in the compound looked me in the face and said, Aunty you're fine o. I was shocked and thought, what nerve he got to say that to me but then I just waved to him as he kept looking back and smiling at me.

I got inside and wondered at such compliment from a little boy and then I remembered in 2014, a little boy too told me the same thing.

go knackde boy
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Leemekzy: 3:23pm On May 29, 2022
Channah1:

That's not the topic of discussion. Not here to disclose my face .
you said you done with nairaland. What made you change your mind?
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by UgoEvans(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2022
Nigga wey wan catch cruise
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2022
Naso molestation they start undecided
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Elidrisy20: 1:36pm On May 31, 2022
Na small Boyz you dey Chase abi
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Shedrill(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2022
grin
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Ernesthugo(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2022
HOW FAR?NO UPDATE?
Channah1:

Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Channah1(f): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Ernesthugo:
HOW FAR?NO UPDATE?

Update on what exactly?
That the 7 year old boy is now dating me? SMH for you.

By the way, I thought I told you to unfollow me? Why are you following me again?

Please unfollow me.
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by Ernesthugo(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2022
UPDATE ON YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND?
Channah1:

Update on what exactly?
That the 7 year old boy is now dating me? SMH for you.

By the way, I thought I told you to unfollow me? Why are you following me again?

Please unfollow me.
I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT NAIRALAND?
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by 9ton(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Oh God you don already the think bad about that kid.
Re: What A Small Boy Told Me Today Hm by drnoel: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Channah1:

Yes, it's a sign that you will be running toy boys or sugar sons. Congratulations though. Enjoy life, it's too short

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man / 10 Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend or Boyfriend <PIX> / some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.