Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man (6671 Views)

Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by OCTAVO: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
“Before we got married, she used to wear ‘Camisole‘ & ‘Bump-short‘ (she‘s got this charming and sexy appearance). but now she has 3 kids and she goes around tying wrapper in the house. The sight of wrapper irritates me a lot, i see it as a thing only illiterates do. I complained to her about how i feel. But she said she needs to be free at home. Her appearance is pissing me off.“
This is an ordeal of a Nigerian man, what can he do?
Pls advice him.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by OCTAVO: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
I personally wonder why some women change in this wise after marriage.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by IlekeIdI2: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
Give her a break, she has 3 kids now. Has many things on her mind that just to play dress up for him.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by tai2(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na to enter road now...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by tpia1: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
Epe wa lori yin!
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Everythin about a woman just change automatically when she settles down in a mans house. Its really terrible
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Shifiunited: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
tpia1: Epe wa lori yin!
Means what?
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by jhydebaba(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
She feels she has finally reached her destination Ñow, for better for worse thing cheesy
If I am the husband I'll threaten her with a young wife, I swear, she go sit tight.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
How about he opens that big mouth of his and tell her how he feels about it... I don't understand how he would think she is illiterate. angry she also has the right to wear what she feels comfortable in, not everything is about him and wat he wants. She is a fvcking mother, how do u think the kids especially the girls if their mother continues roaming around the house in shorts showing off her butt cheeks I guess common sense isn't that common, has he for a moment thought about how putting on excessively revealing clothes would affect his children If he is clever enough to blubber abt it to everyone else why can't he tell his wife directly, instead of gossiping and insulting her behind her back. If he doesnt know that a successful marriage relies on good communication skills, why in the hell did he get married in the first place angry shameless weak men who know how to complain and insult but they are never clever enough to come up wit a sensible solution

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Smuthx(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
To tie a wrapper can look attractive. the things under it can easily be removed if she is wearing anything underneath. the husband should take a different look at it. its good

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
lrguru: Everythin about a woman just change automatically when she settles down in a mans house. Its really terrible
well the man too grow fat and they become bossy, so I don't think women are the only ones who change. He gets this huge unattractive belly, sex with him becomes less exciting because that huge thing is always in the way

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by OCTAVO: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well the man too grow fat and they become bossy, so I don't think women are the only ones who change. He gets this huge unattractive belly, sex with him becomes less exciting because that huge thing is always in the way
Lolz
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by OCTAVO: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
jhydebaba: She feels she has finally reached her destination Ñow, for better for worse thing cheesy
If I am the husband I'll threaten her with a young wife, I swear, she go sit tight.
What if the young wife follow suit same trend?
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by omotola1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Her husband needs to be patient.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by omotola1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
OCTAVO:
What if the young wife follow suit same trend?
Exactly my thought.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by omotola1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well the man too grow fat and they become bossy, so I don't think women are the only ones who change. He gets this huge unattractive belly, sex with him becomes less exciting because that huge thing is always in the way
Talking from experience?
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by greatgod2012(f): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2012
Sincerely, im a woman and i hate that stuff, its not that tying wrapper has taken away all her good qualities like intelligence, submission, fear of God,love/affection, etc, but it has taken away one of d most important ingredients of attraction, which is "romance" tying wrapper presents u as a non-romantic wife, if she continues like that, she may push d man out. Most times, we women forget that men are most attracted with our looks.........having children should not be an excuse for us not to maintain those thing our hubby see in us and appreciate about us. So it is essential for us women to always present ourselves romantic for our men.......changing that makes us look like an hypocrite, i.e pretending to be romantic when we are not. Lets keep d fire burning.
As for me, im with 3 kids, and im always concerned about my looks, hair-do, etc.......always in sexy shorts, with my carmisol, and when it is evening, always in my see-thru night gown, always looking like how i was then. It helps to save marriages from external influence.
May God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2012
greatgod2012: Sincerely, im a woman and i hate that stuff, its not that tying wrapper has taken away all her good qualities like intelligence, submission, fear of God,love/affection, etc, but it has taken away one of d most important ingredients of attraction, which is "romance" tying wrapper presents u as a non-romantic wife, if she continues like that, she may push d man out. Most times, we women forget that men are most attracted with our looks.........having children should not be an excuse for us not to maintain those thing our hubby see in us and appreciate about us. So it is essential for us women to always present ourselves romantic for our men.......changing that makes us look like an hypocrite, i.e pretending to be romantic when we are not. Lets keep d fire burning.
As for me, im with 3 kids, and im always concerned about my looks, hair-do, etc.......always in sexy shorts, with my carmisol, and when it is evening, always in my see-thru night gown, always looking like how i was then. It helps to save marriages from external influence.
May God help us all.
U are a modern day wiffy I know ur husband cant wait 4 work 2 close every day so dat he will rush home 2 see and feel those sexy thing u got lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: How about he opens that big mouth of his and tell her how he feels about it... I don't understand how he would think she is illiterate. angry she also has the right to wear what she feels comfortable in, not everything is about him and wat he wants. She is a fvcking mother, how do u think the kids especially the girls if their mother continues roaming around the house in shorts showing off her butt cheeks I guess common sense isn't that common, has he for a moment thought about how putting on excessively revealing clothes would affect his children If he is clever enough to blubber abt it to everyone else why can't he tell his wife directly, instead of gossiping and insulting her behind her back. If he doesnt know that a successful marriage relies in good communication skills, why in the hell did he get married in the first place angry shameless weak men who know how to complain and insult but they are never clever enough to come up wit a sensible solution
If ur man start getting fatty and that thing keep getting on the way when he wana make luv 2 u, deny him intimacy and tell him 2 hit de gym and get six packs or else no punana 4 him lol
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by olumaxi(m): 5:45am On Dec 01, 2012
Tiein wrapa shldnt b a prob na..it depends on ao its been tied..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Mynd44: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Shifiunited: Means what?
means "You people have been cursed"
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by greatgod2012(f): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:

im learning new thing from u today..........
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Mynd44: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2012
greatgod2012:

im learning new thing from u today..........
hmmmm I wonder what that is
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2012
Ucheosefoh: If ur man start getting fatty and that thing keep getting on the way when he wana make luv 2 u, deny him intimacy and tell him 2 hit de gym and get six packs or else no punana 4 him lol
well I'm not insensible and selfish...if its my husband I wld support him in losing it go to the gym wit him do a lil work out of my own, cook him much healthier meals, encourage him to do other activities that will keep him off the food. I wldnt go around gossiping about him like a 12year old girl at lunch break wit her friends angry. Men need to realise that jus because u proposed to her doesn't mean he is has matured. Marriage is a union when one starts to change, u show each other loyalty then. Most men don't like being criticised but they are the first to judge their own wives as if they were forced into marriage in the first place. Smh u will never get the respect u don't give
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by cindyrella(f): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: He gets this huge unattractive belly, sex with him becomes less exciting because that huge thing is always in the way

Lmao!
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by djeezy(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2012
Maybe she feels that that's how the husby wants her to dress. There's this African mentality that married women should tie wrappers always. But if this does not go down well with the man and it's sight disgusts him. What he should do is to sit his wife down, talk to her and tell her how he feels about it. Seriously if she dresses in those skimpy dresses, the man go still complain.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well I'm not insensible and selfish...if its my husband I wld support him in losing it go to the gym wit him do a lil work out of my own, cook him much healthier meals, encourage him to do other activities that will keep him off the food. I wldnt go around gossiping about him like a 12year old girl at lunch break wit her friends angry. Men need to realise that jus because u proposed to her doesn't mean he is has matured. Marriage is a union when one starts to change, u show each other loyalty then. Most men don't like being criticised but they are the first to judge their own wives as if they were forced into marriage in the first place. Smh
U know some men hate gyming what if ur hubby refuse 2 hit the gym, what do u gona do
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Mynd44: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2012
Ucheosefoh: U know some men hate gyming what if ur hubby refuse 2 hit the gym, what do u gona do
That just mean he does not have her interest at heart
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by tpia1: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2012
personally, i like the idea of tying wrappers [just the one wrapper, right?], but its considered bush.

besides, people tend not to do that overseas.
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Shifiunited: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
By you, you mean you, right?
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Mynd44: 7:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Shifiunited: By you, you mean you, right?
I only translated her words. Nothing else. If you have problems with it, face the author
Re: My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A NIGERIAN Man by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2012
Ucheosefoh: U know some men hate gyming what if ur hubby refuse 2 hit the gym, what do u gona do
they are a whole lot of other activities we can do together that are much more fun, healthy and delicious meals we can try out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing / Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story / See 5 Things That Will Make You Last Long Inside A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.