Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,011 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Watch Viral Video As Preety Lady Express Love To An Aboki Fixing Her Footwear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Viral Video As Preety Lady Express Love To An Aboki Fixing Her Footwear (509 Views)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / Preety Mike And His Sex-Doll, Amaka Enjoy A Romantic Warm Bath / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Viral Video As Preety Lady Express Love To An Aboki Fixing Her Footwear by YGORC: 6:36pm On May 28, 2022
WATCH VIDEO OF A PREETY LADY EXPRESSING FEELINGS TO AN ABOKI FIXING HER FOOTWEAR (ALMOST KISSED HIM AS SHE DANCES TO ZINOLEESKY MUSIC)

In a video shared by gossipmiltv on Instagram, it was revealed that a girl is trying to make love to a shoe maker.

She was dancing to Zinoleesky Song Titled loving You , Also Demonstrating It with an Aboki who was currently fixing her shoe.

She went to an extent of trying to kiss him or I will rather say almost kissed him 

See Video Below

https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/watch-viral-video-of-a-preety-lady-expressing-love-to-aboki-fixing-her-footwear/

Re: Watch Viral Video As Preety Lady Express Love To An Aboki Fixing Her Footwear by God1000(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2022
Is this newsworthy?
Re: Watch Viral Video As Preety Lady Express Love To An Aboki Fixing Her Footwear by babaalagbo11(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2022
What's all this

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Her Or Wait Till She Changes Her Mind / I Just Could Not Let This Wonderful Woman Leave My Life”- Yul Edochie Speaks Up / Yahoo Boys Made Hook Ups So Expensive These Day, 50k For Short Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.