Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise (30512 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by SeriouslySense(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2022
You are not wrong.

God1000:
Nowadays children are just too disrespectful.

But Please sit him down and settle it amicably, don't engage in a physical fight with your younger brother.

It won't make him respect you, resentment will set in instead

Or maybe I'm wrong

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by SeriouslySense(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2022
Wise. i agree, eventually that family will break apart.

rickpat:
your kid bro saying he gave your parents a grand child first is totally wrong...life ain't a competition...he is childish and lacks wisdom...

but bro don't fight/beat him again..it's wrong for you to do that especially in presence of your nephew...a fool is a fool,they cannot learn by you beating them up...I think your mum has a lot of talking to do into his ears....A FAMILY THAT ONE SEES HIMSELF AS SOMEONE IN COMPETITION WITH HIS OR HER SIBLINGS IS NOT FAR FROM BREAKING...just focus on your life...leave that little boy
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2022
Quite reasonable.

bukatyne:

If you feel bad, apologize especially for beating him up in front of his family.

P. S.: If he has proven to be disrespectful over time, the rest of you should alienate him.

That would pass the message that his disrespect would not be tolerated.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by JovialJune(f): 12:54am On May 30, 2022
[s]
Dailyparrot:

Pray you don't have someone like me in your family. You came from a supposed sane family yet you had to resort to insulting your generation to make a point even when the posts were not directed to you.

Matthew 5:22
whosoever shall say "Thou fool", shall be in danger of hell fire.

May the curse in your family continue to torment you all the rest of your life.
[/s]

I cancel whatever nonsense you just typed and proclaim multiple curses on you, your family, and generation in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nobody: 2:06am On May 30, 2022
Barrister026:

yes he's not married, but introduction and some notable things to his wife families.

Didn't you open another thread complaining about being assaulted by your wife.?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Nobody: 2:08am On May 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Kudos. He disrespected your older brother in the presence of his family, so why should you accord him any respect? The beating was well in order. No matter how big your preek is, you can never be wiser than your father.

So you support assault and violence?.
Beating is now a remedy for disrespect. SMH!
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Contekbbc: 2:55am On May 30, 2022
The only sensible comment I've seen here so far.
If you look at those people who are in support of the OP, you will see that majority of them are females.
Most of them are the reason many blood-related people are not on good terms.

The moment it's not their own, they don't care.
They are good at instigating their husbands to destroy the relationships they were not part of.
TO THE OP,
if you will get a sense, it's your family issue but I'm very sure you can't be wise than your mother.
Don't follow most of these ladies' advice here as most of them have nothing reasonable to offer than to scatter and dismantle families.

Hide your pride and apologize to your brother if you want love and peace to abound in the home, don't allow his wife to have a reason to meddle Into your family affairs.

A word,they say, is enough for the wise

emmke:
You are an idiot for beating your brother in front of his wife and child. You are a big coward bully. The women on this forum are only approving your actions because the person at the receiving end of the violence is a man. I can assure you that their comments would have been different if you had beaten a woman (your sister), even if she did something worse.
Men like you are disgusting and if I were your brother, I would exert my vengeance on you when you least expect it.
Coward.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Fourwinds: 3:37am On May 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Kudos. He disrespected your older brother in the presence of his family, so why should you accord him any respect? The beating was well in order. No matter how big your preek is, you can never be wiser than your father.

Oboy.... That last statement got me laughing...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Fourwinds: 3:49am On May 30, 2022
RESHARPENED:
You're a big ass fool for doing what you did. You had the audacity to raise your hands against another adult simply because you he's your younger brother.

You're a big fool. Don't even bother to apologize 'cause he'll NEVER forgive you.

You're lucky you have a weak brother. I'd have been sure to damage you if you tried that nonsense with me.

Look at the nonsense you wrote and brain dead people even liked your comment...OP did well by putting his younger brother in the right place

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Fourwinds: 3:56am On May 30, 2022
Contekbbc:
The only sensible comment I've seen here so far.
If you look at those people who are in support of the OP, you will see that majority of them are females.
Most of them are the reason many blood-related people are not on good terms.

The moment it's not their own, they don't care.
They are good at instigating their husbands to destroy the relationships they were not part of.
TO THE OP,
if you will get a sense, it's your family issue but I'm very sure you can't be wise than your mother.
Don't follow most of these ladies' advice here as most of them have nothing reasonable to offer than to scatter and dismantle families.

Hide your pride and apologize to your brother if you want love and peace to abound in the home, don't allow his wife to have a reason to meddle Into your family affairs.

A word,they say, is enough for the wise

did you even read through what OP wrote? His kids brother jubilating that he is the first to give his parents grand child(baby mama stuff). And many more . I ask , will you condone such? I cannot think of saying such to my elder brother..

See, nonsense requires bulldozer to put it in its place
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Fourwinds: 4:08am On May 30, 2022
Dailyparrot:

The reason he was able to beat his younger brother, an adult, is because he's stronger and probably bigger than him.

And secondly, maybe because the younger brother isn't that financially capable.

I am sure if it were his younger sister (an adult) that he beat before her husband and kid, the comments here would be different.

I am the last born and stubborn. They have not born that elder brother well that will think of raising his filthy hands against me no matter what.

Like I said, Op's younger brother doesn't have money thus the reason for the disrespect.

You beat up an adult before his wife and child and you feel you've done well? Pray he isn't cooking something to serve you by surprise. I guess you have seen him finish.

Try such rascality with me and watch me fight you tooth and nail from every angle.

Nonsense.
because you are in the position of last born that is why you made this comment.. Think about it the other way. Now you are the eldest in the family, will you take such insult from your younger brother? Learn to see things in the right perspective

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Fourwinds: 4:20am On May 30, 2022
Persephone1:
This would have been so believable if not for your anger, resentments, jealousy and bitterness written all over your initial post. Your brother was rude to another,you made the fight yours. And find satisfaction in beating him before his wife and kids. You neglected his rudeness but emphasized on his boastfulness in your write up, you even went on to let us know he has a son out of wedlock without anyone asking, recounted an event that had nothing to do with your fight. Your pain isn't that he was rude to your brother, Your pain is that he fathered a child and another on it's way before you. His son is the heir of the family and that hurts you. Anyone could have been rude, but linking his children and wife up with his rudeness is not it at all. Who are you fooling? Oh perhaps the 17 likes giver!

Make peace with yourself, repeat this post i quoted everyday till you believe it and start acting like a matured mind should. Who gets violent with an adult if not an angry and bitter soul! Ewwwwwww!

siblings are bound to fight, it's normal, and he doesn't hate his brother for anything, the brother is the boastful one that rubs his irresponsibility to their faces because he is the only one with kids, and Op pointed out this fact to us because the brother uses it to taunt his elder ones, so what are you saying?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by descarado: 4:33am On May 30, 2022
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Fourwinds: 4:39am On May 30, 2022
Advision:

don't be a fool, you fought you brother and you openly boast about it. You read in the news how one brother killed or maimed another...that could easily have been you. What if your brother took a weapon at the height of the confrontation and lunged at you? very easily your mother could have lost 2 children (1 dead and the other condemned to prison)

Thank God it did not lead to that....if you and your brother do not get along, avoid him....he is old enough to decide what he is and how he should comport himself..children or no children

And appreciate your brother was the more matured party, because he allowed you get away with it. In some other homes, at least one person will land in the mortuary or emergency ward....and for your family's sake, hope he looks past that event.

siblings are bound to fight, it's normal, and he doesn't hate his brother for anything, the brother is the boastful one that rubs his irresponsibility to their faces because he is the only one with kids, and Op pointed out this fact to us because the brother uses it to taunt his elder ones, so what are you saying?
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Thekingofsales: 4:46am On May 30, 2022
Saying he gave your parents a grand child first was outrightly wrong.

He has a wrong mentality towards life.

Beating him also doesn't solve his rude attitude towards your eldest brother.

Your mum should make him see reasons why his actions are wrong and make him understand that he is not competing with any of his siblings.

It doesn't make sense for your sibling to see you as competition.

SALES NUGGETS
"Brutal honesty always sells. The more specific you are, the less people will be interested but the right people will be interested"
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by nsiba: 5:35am On May 30, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Mom been gingering me to apologise to him, but I refused? Why would I?

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

Even in future his SON will salute you for doing the honour of beating their useless father your younger brother

You are a true son of ya father
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by backnbeta(f): 6:02am On May 30, 2022
@Barrister026, as at March 01 2022, you were a married man and your wife beats you up. What of your wife that beats you on your other thread? You are just an attention seeking mo'fo
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by doyin01: 6:10am On May 30, 2022
Dailyparrot:

If you are empty, not everyone is. Try go physical with someone like me and regret the day your mother born you.

Do this idiot even know who he is talking to ??lol...some of you can be dumb sha...on a faceless forum you just talk crap...

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by obinnashady(m): 6:35am On May 30, 2022
; grin ;DD
Dailyparrot:

Your mother is a motherfucker.

That's why she gave birth to an idiot like you.
your father is the actual motherfucker that gave birth to a b*stard like you who doesn't know the importance of family and respect

You're a product of incest,ask your mother f*cking father.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Advision: 6:48am On May 30, 2022
Fourwinds:

Adults quarrel and disagree....its a very abnormal family when the grown-ups have to wrestle each other physically for any reason. A very dangerous situation...op should just thank his stars it did not ended well for himself
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Mikester: 7:13am On May 30, 2022
Barrister026:
It's so annoying children of nowadays think because they got baby mamas up and down they got no respect for their elders, infact once they notice you haven't had a child yet no matter how old you are, they start looking at you like their age mates or even older than.

My kid bro who I single handedly passed down wears to back then has the audacity to talk to me anyhow just because he is a father of a 5 year old boy and another one is on the way. Well that's how he's been reason he toke a lot of beatings from me back in the days...

The recent happenings happened this morning after so many years, I came home for a very close relative's burial same with our eldest bro whose in his mid 30s. Discussion we were having, one thing led to another... this kid bro of mine flared up shouting at the top of his voice to my elder bro...mom telling him to shut up he's still talking...I immediately pounce on him in the presence of his wife and kid, I gave him the beating of his life, squeezed that his lip he was using to insult our eldest bro, not minding his wife watching.

Yes I'm angry with him, the day his wife gave birth out of wedlock, he was jubilating that he the last born first us to give our parent's a grand child. I say see this one, if I wanted to have kids I would have, how many ladies has tried to trap pregnancy on me all through this years. it's just man not yet ready yet, and been married don't Just freak me yet.

Yes I was wrong for beating him in the presence of his pregnant wife and kid, I didn't mean to embarrass him...I felt bad myself after the whole thing.. but before he was a husband he was first my kid bro.

I don't know the family you came from, but if I were your younger brother, believe you me, I will make sure you reach the grave. You don't dishonor me in the presence of those who look up to me. There are other ways to handle such circumstances other than violence. A man your age should know better.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by succri(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2022
He talks about respect but has none , the wife , kids , mom and elder brother were there and clearly didn't not support you ... fix your anger issue first and you seem to cringe everytime his kids comes up , might not be jealousy, you might just be the one who thinks he better than everyone " in your head "
U got fixing to do for yourself
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Milkycollins002(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2022
Barrister026:

kid is not an achievement, besides we not in any competition
I love my brother, it's just his character from day one he always stubborn my eldest bro is the cool headed type that tolerate alot. but me I noi dey gree..
sometimes I throway face, but today is different
having kids is the greatest achievement in life if you don't know ooo, earlier the better for you to start making a better plan on how to get one
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by a2d3rew(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2022
It's ur younger brother bro, settlement is no apologies, u teache Hime lesson, now is time to settle with him.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by Prettychild(f): 8:28am On May 30, 2022
Barrister026:

My dear, you did nothing wrong, any insolent child should be treated in a way that he/she would have sense. Having a child out of wedlock is it even a good character trait? If he respected his pregnant wife, he shouldn’t have talk to his elder brother rudely na
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by ailenmen: 8:31am On May 30, 2022
It's ur mum sat is even causing the problem! That means ur little bro don't have respect for elders. I did d right tin bro.dont apologize.
Next time ,he will do same to u too.if u encourage him
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by descarado: 8:31am On May 30, 2022
Innobee99:
Let's be frank, u don't love this ur brother at all.

How many times have u tried sitting him down to talk to him man to man? U don't act like an elder brother. Sorry to say
Thank you.
Nigerians believe violents is always the answer.
When Northern Muslims behave so, we start screaming but look at us promoting it here.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by descarado: 8:35am On May 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. It's his son that will be affected the most.
Thank you.
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by descarado: 8:43am On May 30, 2022
Klass99:

No, dear brethren, he had the audacity to beat his younger brother BECAUSE his younger brother was ill mannered, rude and disrespectful to the eldest brother. It was NOT because the brother, is younger. I hope the narrative is clearer now?
He has no right to beat him cos he is disrespectful.
Wonder how many times our parents, spouses have beaten us up cos we were disrespectful and uncouth.

Let's flip this.
Imagine an elder sis beating up the younger one in front of her husband and child cos she was disrespectful. Do you know that's an abomination in some land?
Violence don't ever solve a problem.
We preach non violence everyday here but yet we turn around to support a bully. A wife is uncouth and her husband raise his hands on her, we preach she should run. So that doesn't apply to men?

For this guy to have said this, who knows what he has been dealing with.
Guy already blacklisted him cos he has child outside wedlock. His post is filled with bile, insult and belittlement.
Huge, big mistake. Such wound goes very very deep and the family will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by mayim(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2022
Mikester:

I don't know the family you came from, but if I were your younger brother, believe you me, I will make sure you reach the grave. You don't dishonor me in the presence of those who look up to me. There are other ways to handle such circumstances other than violence. A man your age should know better.
I swear down. This is the same thing I told myself. You do that to me in front of my wife and kids? My revenge will be super, I will almost take your life. There are better ways to approach issues and for those urging him on, una try o
Re: I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise by descarado: 8:57am On May 30, 2022
pocohantas:
It was very wrong of you to beat up your brother, let alone in front of his wife and kid. You severely battered his ego and no wife should be made to experience such. You guys are brothers and I believe you know each other’s attitude. Nothing should come as a surprise anymore. Imagine a woman beating up her sister in front of the husband. We would all agree it is a huge disrespect and totally uncalled for.

Siblings, especially grown ones, should learn to handle each other. All that fighting should end in SS2. Apologize to your brother and he should also apologize to the elder one. In fact, call a meeting and apologize to yourselves.

You guys can tear yourselves apart in your private/family gatherings. In front of your spouses, always present a united family.

Your sibling can always forgive you, but their spouses may not.
Respect for this.

They don't know what they are supporting.
It's an abomination in some places. You dare not raise your hand on your siblings in front of their spouses. U don buy market.

Two of them are wrong. What caused the outburst isn't our business but the response.
If he had died, police wouldn't wanna hear he disrespected the elder bro..
Jail time for life. Even the elder bro will condemn him.

What happens to calling a family meeting and make him apologise?
Where is the family unity.

He will marry his own wife. Karma awaits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.