Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe (776 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Should You Be Paying Tithe While You're Owing People Money? — Nigerian Man / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
bringing us bk to the topic.those that dont pay is it a sin?
Again..... Stop saying "The Bible tells us..." or "The Bible says....". Your Bible is instead a collection of books written by different authors each with different audiences in mind. You confuse yourself and miss the intended message of the author by your ignorance of who said what. Even worse, you miss an opportunity to learn from God Himself what His Truth concerning an issue is. undecided

That said, God's Old Covenant Law was given as a National Constitution to the people of Israel- those of the bloodline of Jacob - in the Land of Israel - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 . The details of this Constitution are found written of in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. So every where you find a mention of Tithe, first fruit offering, Passover, etc., in scrpture, it is in reference to that given only to those of the blood of Jacob of which all Gentile born who don't live in the land of Israel among the Jews, are excluded from, this by God Himself. . undecided

Hope this helps you better answer your question.. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by RichProminent(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
av told u o.plz repent and stop ur ignorance
No need argueing with a little girl.You are still living under your parents and they feed you with money they make from the church, hence the staunch believe in religion.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:32pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie is it yes or no
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
RichProminent:
No need argueing with a little girl.You are still living under your parents and they feed you with money they make from the church, hence the staunch believe in religion.
u r just a little boy as if u dnt live with ur parents as well.did i tel u my parents are pastors do u even know me?? Dnt say wat u dnt know.dnt provoke me.u dat is still sucking ur mum's breast calling me a little gal as if u r any different
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On May 28, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Kobojunkie
is it yes or no
You don't seem to be getting it at all. undecided

Open your eyes and mind to what is written there. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:35pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your Bible never said such thing, neither did God. undecided

Read what is in fact written in Matthew 23 vs 23 to understand what Jesus Christ is infact teaching you what not to do. undecided
ARE U A CHRISTIAN
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ARE U A CHRISTIAN
That question you ought to direct at your person, not me. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:37pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You don't seem to be getting it at all. undecided
am nt getting it.explain in simplier english cuz i dnt understand(no offense;undecided
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On May 28, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am nt getting it.explain in simplier english cuz i dnt understand(no offense;undecided
I already did the best I know to given the question you asked. So you need to take time to digest what is stated. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That question you ought to direct at your person, not me. undecided
am a christian fyi.i dnt know everytin abt the bible thats y am asking and i also have my reasons 4 asking
so answer the question-ARE U A CHRISTIAN
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I already did the best I know to given the question you asked. So you need to take time to digest what is stated. undecided
okundecided
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On May 28, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am a christian fyi.i dnt know everytin abt the bible thats y am asking and i also have my reasons 4 asking
so answer the question-ARE U A CHRISTIAN
If you are indeed a Christian, then you would trust what God declared of His Old Covenant which is that is that it only belongs to those who are of the Blood of Jacob - Jews. You are a Gentile, not a Jew, and if you really Trust God you will believe what He said in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Jesus Christ never gave you Law requiring you pay tithes, so there is nothing Christian about such foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:46pm On May 28, 2022
RichProminent:
Okay, tell me, if you don't pay your tithe, is it still a sin?
thats the question am asking
oga sha u said GOD is a little imaginary idol then why does ur signature says "ON GOD cool"
grincheesy
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 9:50pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you are indeed a Christian, then you would trust what God declared of His Old Covenant which is that is that it only belongs to those who are of the Blood of Jacob - Jews. You are a Gentile, not a Jew, and if you really Trust God you will believe what He said in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Jesus Christ never gave you Law requiring you pay tithes, so there is nothing Christian about such foolishness. undecided
when u r done talking lemme know.becuz i dnt know or understand sometin doesn't meam am nt a christian anyways have seen tithe is a doctrinal issue for debates.u can pay if u want or not.
as 4 me i'll still pay tithesmileysmiley
GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS U
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by RichProminent(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thats the question am asking
oga sha u said GOD is a little imaginary idol then why does ur signature says "ON GOD cool"
grincheesy
You have no business whatsoever on what's on my signature.

You asked if not giving tithe is a sin because it's a command by your god.I tried to let you understand that that bible scripture was written by your leaders purposely to covet what you have.You said you have no business with how pastors use the money and that god does'nt use the money.You are a confused little girl.If it's a command by your god, then it's a sin when you don't pay tithe.As simple as that.
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by RichProminent(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u r just a little boy as if u dnt live with ur parents as well.did i tel u my parents are pastors do u even know me?? Dnt say wat u dnt know.dnt provoke me.u dat is still sucking ur mum's breast calling me a little gal as if u r any different
This is the consequence of quoting kids here.I'm your father's agemate if not older than he is.I'm at my thirties, living in my own house, paying my bills.Goodbye daughter.
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by infini771: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Obedience is better than sacrifice. Tithe cannot take you to heaven, but your faith in the finished work of Christ and in doing all that he commanded
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 5:54pm On May 29, 2022
RichProminent:
This is the consequence of quoting kids here.I'm your father's agemate if not older than he is.I'm at my thirties, living in my own house, paying my bills.Goodbye daughter.
oga dnt claim wat u dnt know my dad is far older than u.in his 50s so u can neva be his agemate nor can u av me as ur daughterundecided
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by RichProminent(m): 5:59pm On May 29, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga dnt claim wat u dnt know my dad is far older than u.in his 50s so u can neva be his agemate nor can u av me as ur daughterundecided
Doesn't change the fact that your bible is a story book meant to confuse the gullible ones.I can birth you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 6:14pm On May 29, 2022
RichProminent:
Doesn't change the fact that your bible is a story book meant to confuse the gullible ones.I can birth you my dear.
u cnt birth me.my bible isnt a story book get that into ur thick skul angry
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 6:16pm On May 29, 2022
RichProminent:
You have no business whatsoever on what's on my signature.

You asked if not giving tithe is a sin because it's a command by your god.I tried to let you understand that that bible scripture was written by your leaders purposely to covet what you have.You said you have no business with how pastors use the money and that god does'nt use the money.You are a confused little girl.If it's a command by your god, then it's a sin when you don't pay tithe.As simple as that.
angry angry
thks alot
Re: Is It A Sin -not To Paying Tithe by Beautygoddesss: 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
RichProminent:
dear sire thank u 4 ur compliment thats so nice of u.i am flattered.just know i am nt angry at u not at all everytin i did is 4 u.dnt feel bad.i love uwinkwinkkisssmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Bible Verse Is Confusing Put Me Through / Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing / Labourer’s Death Sparks Violent Attack On Celestial Church In Lagos|omohglobalne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.