Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (45118 Views)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Charmingpet: 11:46pm On May 28, 2022
That means suffering is in our DNA as a Nigeria. Buhari promax
Creditalerts:
But the bitter truth is that atiku is the only candidate that can withstand APC Candidate. But is a pity we are recycling old garbage cry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by iluvdonjazzy: 11:46pm On May 28, 2022
WIKE tried jor

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Salvador1: 11:46pm On May 28, 2022
Amalekki:

Yes, he lost a possible VP slot.
Other than that he would have been totally embarrassed today as I don't see him with up to 30 votes if he didn't withdraw.
the best thing he would have done is to just step down and become neutral.
But his advisers pushed him to the wall.

Seriously Igbos have lost opportunity with Obi.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Coronavirus1: 11:47pm On May 28, 2022
Wike for VP

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Tonitoniton(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2022
Yea!
Not surprised.

The south will always sell out to the north.

And the north knows that south are very selfish and greedy.

What a shame.

They can never learn.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Salvador1: 11:48pm On May 28, 2022
RexTramadol1:

He could have gotten the VP slot again
exactly.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Trojan8(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I expected Wike to at least win all southern votes (360).

It appears southerners betrayed him.

Las las, Wike is still seen as Igbo - tribe that has been barred from becoming president indefinitely.

What a pity!

South had Udom Emmanuel and Anyim stealing about 80+ votes

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 11:48pm On May 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Atiku vs Tinubu

Power cannot go to the north in 2023

Ibos wail and continue in your slavery

You can never smell presidency of Nigeria and you can't be a spoiler because your vote is not up to 2%
Keep creating more enemies for Tinubu with your Igbo hate , I will see how Tinubu will get all the needed support

Atiku got PDP ticket , it is only a fool that will expect APC to give Tinubu ticket

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Mikeal09: 11:48pm On May 28, 2022
Cmanforall:
Any presidential candidate will perform better than Buhari

Or you mean from fire to frying pan?

Gaskiya... Anybody go perform pass Buhari but on top of that... Our government na basically the same. Photocopy.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Sirchi001: 11:49pm On May 28, 2022
This is the real results

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by humbleQ: 11:49pm On May 28, 2022
Wike got 237 not 231 pls.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by koning: 11:49pm On May 28, 2022
Unruffledgrace:
The North are wiser than the sophisticated South...

I have no interest in anything call Nigeria

Nothing to do with being "Wiser".

They have a numerical advantage and are more united. Even if all Southern delegates vote for a Southern candidate, the North will still win if they vote en bloc.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:49pm On May 28, 2022
As expected

You don’t badmouth, insult, and threaten people and still expect them to help you win elections

One of the reasons that Wike lost this primaries is this picture and PO

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Sniper101(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2022
Chai...
Na so PDP take loss my vote las las angry

Now
I'll have to cast for either Amaechi or Peter sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Backpedal: 11:49pm On May 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Atiku vs Tinubu

Power cannot go to the north in 2023

Ibos wail and continue in your slavery

You can never smell presidency of Nigeria and you can't be a spoiler because your vote is not up to 2%
You really think Tinubu will defeat Atiku?

Tambuwal is a sitting governor of Sokoto State
Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku

Without Buhari on the ballot
Tinubu has already lost Sokoto State

You lots are yet to understand these dirtyy games

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by BabaO2: 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
XTHRONE:
Yeaaaaa, I feeeeeeeel goooood

Wike , you see your life....
what dis he do?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by asobo1: 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.
Kindly do the maths
Obasanjo + Goodluck
Yaradua + Buhari

Atiku is enroute Aso rock already
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by honestivo(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2022
Another waste of Rivers money ,mean while pensioneers are dieing ,POVERTY in Rivers state is sky rocketing ,Just yesterday over 30 person die in Rivers just for them to get free food.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Munzy14(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2022
eDoctorr:
First winning bagged.

No candidate from APC can defeat Atiku.

Tinubu is no match.

Oyo state for Atiku
Only a Buhari can defeat Atiku...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Charmingpet: 11:51pm On May 28, 2022
We need a new party, let's forget about apc and pdp, they have nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Rumundele(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2022
Osinbajo is Nigeria next president
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by ArewaNorth: 11:52pm On May 28, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.

Have you said Southerners were selfish when GEJ contested election after completing Yar'Adua's tenure despite all the signal sent to him that North had to finish their rotation agreement? This happened after south ruled for 8yrs. GEJ started this and this is PDP matter.
However, I'm upbeat Southerner will get APC ticket.
Until now, out of the 23yrs return to democracy North rule(d) for only less than 10yrs while South ruled for 13yrs. Who is greedy or stingy then?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Anchor12: 11:52pm On May 28, 2022
The most dogged southerner politician alive. Yes you are a man you gave a good fight and posterity will remember you that you stood in for southerner when all odds are against you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Opolopoopolonio: 11:53pm On May 28, 2022
Trojan8:

You are wrong.

Udom and Anyim had a total of 52 votes... angry

231 + 53 = 284

This is still less than 360

Saraki and Bala also shared Atiku's votes.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by WideMouth333(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2022
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by jasonclement(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
So true.
Creditalerts:
But the bitter truth is that atiku is the only candidate that can withstand APC Candidate. But is a pity we are recycling old garbage cry
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Opolopoopolonio: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Kindly do the maths
Obasanjo + Goodluck
Yaradua + Buhari

Atiku is enroute Aso rock already

Did Nigeria start in 1999

Who has been ruling Nigeria before then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Opolopoopolonio: 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
Trojan8:

It's 52 not 80+!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Shascky33: 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
Aboki on the beat!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
Wike nah man
Wike you try

I wish pandora try like this I for even happy

Wike one bottle on me

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by truthfinder319: 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
but the guy, Wike tried. Look at Saraki and Bala

alsudan:
To think Wike thought he had a chance against these Northerners.

As it is, Atiku will smoke any APC Candidate except one. I now understand why they are tapping him up.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Afonjas are the most selfish ... 8years as president, 8 years as vice are they still want to take another shot, common on.. this is greed.... igbos will play the Judus and will vote for another northerners let them Continue running

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.