Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (45133 Views)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Paretomaster1(m): 5:52am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.

Oga shut up..... Wetin concern Northerners Jere, blame the politicians....

Good fight Wike, Atiku should just pick him as running mate..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by wirinet(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2022
alsudan:
To think Wike thought he had a chance against these Northerners.

As it is, Atiku will smoke any APC Candidate except one. I now understand why they are tapping him up.

I think the only candidate that can stand against Atiku is Goodluck Jonathan
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by TenQ: 6:11am On May 29, 2022
Creditalerts:
But the bitter truth is that atiku is the only candidate that can withstand APC Candidate. But is a pity we are recycling old garbage cry
Another Fulani!?
The South will never learn!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by bobgentle: 6:16am On May 29, 2022
grandstar:

You thought Wike would win? Where were you when he seized a trailer or so belonging to a Northerner? Did he not even burn it?

He is fond of making unguarded statements borne out of pride. There is a video circulating where he was talking down to a River's state monarch, calling him a small boy!

Pride comes before a fall! We should always watch our utterances.

I am apolitical. I'm just saying things as it is
Am fade up with CRITICS like you , all this accusations level on Wike like burning of the trailer was it done on a bad motive or did the driver contravene the state law and hence faced the consequence. Look at the way Buhari has tumbled Nigeria yet some foolish southerners are still glad for the injustice,corruption,loppef sided appointments of northern Muslims and persecutions etc yet it's Wike that is your problem.
Now the North is rooting for 8yrs and wicked the only man from south with balls whom the south ought to rally around him are back stabbing him. Please let's learn to love our selves and defend our own .
Atiku is a Serial Presidential election Loser for about 6times and I still see him wasting PDP ticket and burying PDP as a party of which Wike fought to preserve when the foolish Atiku, tambuwal, Saraki, Amaechi etc Sink down during 2015 elections.

President APC Buhari Muslim NORTH
Senate President Apc Muslim NORTH
Chief Justice to Nigeria Muslim NORTH
Now
Both Apc &Pdp party Chairmen NORTH
Presidential aspirants like both may come from North I guess foolishness is the juju controlling the Southern politicians and citizens of this Zoo called Nigeria .
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2022
Fair game to Wike.

With all due respect Wike brought all this on himself. He picked unnecessary fight with governors from the South and middle blet, including Obaseki, Ortom, Umahi etc. He banged on Peter Obi head , who did nothing to him. I am sure if he could have pulled more sympathy votes from the South.

His last major undoing was pallying with Aminu Tambuwal, and even giving out #500 million of Rivers money to Sokoto, in the name of rebuilding their burnt market.

Only God will keep Wike in one piece.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Kelvin3476: 6:22am On May 29, 2022
obembet:
12 void votes at 50,000 dollars each = 600,000 dollars, that is, 345,000,000 wasted like that.

Anyway it's time for Southern to love ourselves... What happened today supposed to be big lesson for southerners youths and politicians.. I have never see any northerners both in PDP or APC condemn Buhari for once. They always support themselves.

But here in south, Only you will see Tinubu as your problem, Peter obi as your problem.. we need to learn to love ourselves no matter what.

I CNT SUPPORT ANY SOUTHERNER OUTSIDE EAST
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by ejimatic: 6:22am On May 29, 2022
MartinsD12:

Wike put up a good fight, congratulations to him the gap is not much , had it been southerners are untied with one voice I think wike could have beaten atiku , this is a good fight coming from wike , the result is impressive
. South will never learn a lesson. The great North with political calculation
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by 4four(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I expected Wike to at least win all southern votes (360).

It appears southerners betrayed him.

Las las, Wike is still seen as Igbo - a tribe that has been barred from becoming president indefinitely.

What a pity!
southerners did not betray him, all the southerners can not vote for him because we are not zombies, at lease he won over 70% of the southern deletes vote with some sprinkles from north, it was Tambowa that really play him street, Tambowa with over 100 delegate Stepdown for Atiku which lead to break down of wike defence
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by ceejay80s(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2022
Mikeal09:
Atiku on the beat...

Another one about to be imposed on Nigerians. From frying pan we dive enter fire, and we still dey wear our smile.

Naija I hail.
no mind them, I pity some people's children future, when Nigeria is finally finished, all these politician thieves will travel out of this dead country with their children to a better place and then leave those poor who voted for them to rot in Nigeria as it becomes one of the poorest country
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by bobgentle: 6:32am On May 29, 2022
My bro that is politics for you, check out USA primaries contest it's same techniques used to outsmart another didn't Buhari, El rufai etc did same and still rode to power .
sgtponzihater1:
Fair game to Wike.

With all due respect Wike brought all this on himself. He picked unnecessary fight with governors from the South and middle blet, including Obaseki, Ortom, Umahi etc. He banged on Peter Obi head , who did nothing to him. I am sure if he could have pulled more sympathy votes from the South.

His last major undoing was pallying with Aminu Tambuwal, and even giving out #500 million of Rivers money to Sokoto, in the name of rebuilding their burnt market.

Only God will keep Wike in one piece.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by 4four(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2022
TenQ:

Another Fulani!?
The South will never learn!
most this southerners are so shameless, Check the name of those influencers that are promoting Buhari, Saraki down to Atiku they are mostly southerners but you will hardly see any northern influencers promote any southerners. I think most of them have already give up on Nigeria, they just want to collect their own share of national cake and japa
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Frankiss44(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
I expected Wike to at least win all southern votes (360).

It appears southerners betrayed him.

Las las, Wike is still seen as Igbo - a tribe that has been barred from becoming president indefinitely.

What a pity!

He wasn't the only southerner contesting anyway
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by tunjijones(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2022
obembet:
12 void votes at 50,000 dollars each = 600,000 dollars, that is, 345,000,000 wasted like that.

Anyway it's time for Southern to love ourselves... What happened today supposed to be big lesson for southerners youths and politicians.. I have never see any northerners both in PDP or APC condemn Buhari for once. They always support themselves.

But here in south, Only you will see Tinubu as your problem, Peter obi as your problem.. we need to learn to love ourselves no matter what.

The general language spoken in the North is Hausa. That is the advantage the North have over the South where there is not general spoken language.

The language is a binding force among the northerners.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Frankiss44(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2022
zahrach:

If obi was there wike won't even get upto that amount

Lol .you think those delegates voted out of love? It was about the dollars
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by stevups(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.
Imagine that!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by RedMac: 6:57am On May 29, 2022
alberbo:
We all own Nigeria! Every zone of the country should shun tribal sentiment, but rather have a futuristic view and go for whomever that has the capability to deliver this country and change the nose-diving course on which most of the past and present leaders have sent it on.

All these are mere peace talks that won't get us any where... Nigerians are more divided than ever before... And I don't see any body from any part of the country that's capable of healing the wounds...

It's very clear that every politician gunning for the country top job, is only doing so for the selfish desire... (I may be wrong though, and I hope I am)

I see the next generation coming and spending their entire life time crying the same cry of one Nigeria... Which definitely will never work...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by GoodMuyis(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:

Who are os allies in the south that could give him vote.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by TenQ: 7:00am On May 29, 2022
4four:
most this southerners are so shameless, Check the name of those influencers that are promoting Buhari, Saraki down to Atiku they are mostly southerners but you will hardly see any northern influencers promote any southerners. I think most of them have already give up on Nigeria, they just want to collect their own share of national cake and japa
I Agree with you. The southerners are looking forward to the next 4years but the northerners are looking forward to the next 12 years.

Let's see how this will play out with APC as they are in real trouble now.
1. Any northerner they pick has lost.
2. They cannot field Tinubu as Tinubu Vs Atiku is a walkover for PDP
3. GEJ will have a problem with the Northern Muslims against Atiku (Ordinarily, Muslims do not vote none Muslims). His single 4year term is a big issue. His lack of performance as president is another issue
4. PYO is the strongest contestant against Atiku, unfortunately, he is a Christian therefore most northern votes will still go to Atiku

5. The choice of a consensus candidate in APC will fragment APC. Most likely Tinubu will run the race in another party.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Doninasky: 7:05am On May 29, 2022
Now Rivers State would save a lot. Imagine the state funds that would have been expended if Wike emerged?? Las las, Wike has been served a piece of his own cake
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by freshboi88: 7:07am On May 29, 2022
My only issue is, you see these Igbos complaining up and down about PDP, will still vote for Atiku when the time comes. They will not vote for labour party and their peter obi o. Very confused set of people.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by ZombieSlaughter: 7:07am On May 29, 2022
obembet:

Lets stop deceiving ourselves here.

The only way to promote ONE SOUTH is for ALL SOUTHERNERS TO RALLY ROUND THE SOUTH EAST who are big stakeholders in the south. This same south east have rallied round SW and SS when it mattered most but when it is their turn you abandon them, thinking the East are fools?

Everybody knows this but let us continue to deceive ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by ndukwejoe(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2022
they would have voted emperor right
WATCHOVER:
Those Southern delegates who voted Atiku are Foolish
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by adebwalex(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2022
Only Osinbajo can beat this criminal Atiku.. APC should not do any mistake. We cant have another fulani as president. Atiku is a failure.. Good chance for APC TO FIELD IN PYO...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Maobichek: 7:09am On May 29, 2022
ILEGOD:
Get your PVC guys. Now now! You don't even need to move from where you are sitting right now. Just click: https:///Q9gBTw2vYj

The key to the Nigeria of our dream lies in our hands and you can only do that with your PVC

This is we charging us to go the needful

Online registration closes in 5 days

Please share and tell others

The site didn't open.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Broveens42(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Lets stop deceiving ourselves here.

The only way to promote ONE SOUTH is for ALL SOUTHERNERS TO RALLY ROUND THE SOUTH EAST who are big stakeholders in the south. This same south east have rallied round SW and SS when it mattered most but when it is their turn you abandon them, thinking the East are fools?

Everybody knows this but let us continue to deceive ourselves.

grin seems IPOB has been vindicated

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by israelp(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Those Southern delegates who voted Atiku are Foolish
it's obvious delegate are the ones destroying the country....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Nobody: 7:42am On May 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi is the greatest loser here I must confess.
What kind of reasoning is this? Loser as in what?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by richie3384: 7:42am On May 29, 2022
Owologbo:

Peter wey don resigned from PDP?
True sir, I'm just wishing; the team will win APC again. I hope they reconcile like Atiku said, aggrieved members should return. Peter still won't win with labour party, thinking of his popularity in the North. Which deputy can give him the northern votes? Then talk of the bullies let's say he wins; even Atiku couldn't hold onto their Obvious victory at the last election. I knew obi couldn't make it through PDP primaries bc he doesn't have the corruption it takes to win, that's why wike was so confident he knew his only challenge was Atiku but he got it covered through tambuwal if not for the unexpected. At the end, to hold onto election victory the party still needs Wike but make them no make am deputy else na fight 247 for aso rock. He should be rightly made the minister of power to correct whatever imbalance is going on with the electricity distribution in this country.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Agreed normally an ibo man should be undisputed presidential candidate but this is Nigeria, they won't allow them to get there and also ibos love money than their life They easily betray one another.
the way yellowbar betrayed Jonathan abi
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Allisgud: 7:55am On May 29, 2022
If atiku become president he will recover all the money he as wasted all this year's for election with 100% intrest[/color]If atiku become president he will recover all the money he as wasted all this year's for election with 100% intrest[color=#000099]
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Jaysnowkid: 8:00am On May 29, 2022
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for president........��� Well, just keep sentiment aside and carry Wike as ur running mate. You two force would be a formidable one for APC to recogne with.
PDP come 2023.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by richie3384: 8:04am On May 29, 2022
Allisgud:
If atiku become president he will recover all the money he as wasted all this year's for election with 100% intrest[/color]If atiku become president he will recover all the money he as wasted all this year's for election with 100% intrest[color=#000099]
it's not just about the money for Atiku, he will really add value. He has this country's best interest at heart. Who doesn't recover his money? They all do but Atiku will add more value than Tinubu or GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Joshua Dongoyaro Speech After Buhari Government Was Overthrown 34 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.