Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (45110 Views)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by 8stargeneral: 12:30am On May 29, 2022
What's wikes next plan now
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by cobsol(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.

Noooo don't vote obi ooo mugus everywhere, you think the north knows anyone apart from North
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Billygee2u: 12:31am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Northern aspirants in PDP didn't attack each other. Atiku, Tambuwal and others didn't insult Peter Obi for leaving PDP. But the loquacious Nyesom Wike can't keep his mouth shut after drinking beer.
Funny enough, Peter Obi refused to insult anyone
Wicked Wike is senseless
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Halifaxguy: 12:37am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.

You better vote Peter Obi if you truly wants Nigeria to move forward in the right way. Na yoruba greed dey give northern ginger to go for another 8 years of power. Yorubas should be ashamed of themselves and must pay for their betrayal and greediness

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Skyehigher1: 12:39am On May 29, 2022
I thought PDP national chairman iyorcha ayu will resign as a national chairman because atiku abubakar is from the north
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 12:42am On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

PrinceofAbia go to hell with your 5% votes, no one needs it
Tinubu needs it but he won't get the APC ticket
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Skyehigher1: 12:45am On May 29, 2022
Where is ohaneze undigbo they always crying Igbo presidency ok . What did you want to crying now
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Topmaike007(m): 12:48am On May 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi is the greatest loser here I must confess.
obi will share PDP vote and hereby paving the way for jagaban to win
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Akharmony: 12:51am On May 29, 2022
No doubt money spoke in tougues during this primaries.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Salvador1: 12:51am On May 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
obi will share PDP vote and hereby paving the way for jagaban to win
he's not getting the ticket.

Stop giving yourself false hope.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by ZEBrite: 12:52am On May 29, 2022
Remain strong

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by olatuns2017: 12:53am On May 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep creating more enemies for Tinubu with your Igbo hate , I will see how Tinubu will get all the needed support

Atiku got PDP ticket , it is only a fool that will expect APC to give Tinubu ticket

It's because you are a fool

APC should give obi ticket den

We are watching

We are confident of victory

Watch out
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58am On May 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

It's because you are a fool

APC should give obi ticket den

We are watching

We are confident of victory

Watch out
Stop mistaking me for your mother

Tinubu won't get the ticket

GEJ and Amaechi or Lawal stands a better chance

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by moshino(m): 1:02am On May 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi is the greatest loser here I must confess.

Nigerians are the greatest losers. Peter Obi is fine, and will continue to be fine, he was already a billionaire before he became governor. You and him who's better off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Jostoman: 1:05am On May 29, 2022
megacity:
Yes

Congrats Atiku Abubakar

Wike should prepare to face EFCC to explain where he got the money he shared
all na fake news and propaganda
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by virus05(m): 1:16am On May 29, 2022
obembet:
12 void votes at 50,000 dollars each = 600,000 dollars, that is, 345,000,000 wasted like that.

Anyway it's time for Southern to love ourselves... What happened today supposed to be big lesson for southerners youths and politicians.. I have never see any northerners both in PDP or APC condemn Buhari for once. They always support themselves.

But here in south, Only you will see Tinubu as your problem, Peter obi as your problem.. we need to learn to love ourselves no matter what.

Omo your bolded part tire me. So much hate here in the south, northerners go rule us tire until we learn
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Salvador1: 1:22am On May 29, 2022
moshino:

Nigerians are the greatest losers. Peter Obi is fine, and will continue to be fine, he was already a billionaire before he became governor. You and him who's better off.
he dashed the chance of Igbo man to the corridor of power.
He miscalculated.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by virus05(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

PrinceofAbia go to hell with your 5% votes, no one needs it
Just saying things that are not even realistic like person wey no get sense.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by virus05(m): 1:28am On May 29, 2022
Sonyboom:
for being a coward ba
And wike is what? A strong man? After boasting and losing.. lol

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by sokera: 1:39am On May 29, 2022
Wike you try , na man you be
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by michoim(m): 1:41am On May 29, 2022
deeptechcool:
Atiku is the winner.

LET THE 2023 GAMES BEGIN!

Wike has been taught a WICKED lesson.
But he tried. He came from nowhere(in terns of presidential contest) to be second with a good number...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by wingmanIII: 1:58am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:

What balls? Sharing rivers state money anyhow like the drunk he is.
I pray he doesn't escape efcc's net.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by wingmanIII: 2:02am On May 29, 2022
Halifaxguy:

You better vote Peter Obi if you truly wants Nigeria to move forward in the right way. Na yoruba greed dey give northern ginger to go for another 8 years of power. Yorubas should be ashamed of themselves and must pay for their betrayal and greediness
Such a shame! Southerners couldn't rally round South Easterners for presidency
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Funflipper: 2:11am On May 29, 2022
RedMac:
What do u expect

Prove me wrong anyway... But the northerners owns Nigeria...

It is very clear. Southerners are just mere tenants and with time, they will be made to pay to live in Nigeria or be driven out.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by deeptechcool(m): 2:12am On May 29, 2022
michoim:

But he tried. He came from nowhere(in terns of presidential contest) to be second with a good number...

Almost can't kill a bird.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by grandstar(m): 2:26am On May 29, 2022
alsudan:
To think Wike thought he had a chance against these Northerners.

As it is, Atiku will smoke any APC Candidate except one. I now understand why they are tapping him up.

Wike is delusional thinking he'd even beat Atiku.

Should Wike win the presidency, he would lord it over everyone- even those who placed him there. He has been very careless with his choice of words when addressing people.

After governorship, he will be in the political wilderness. For someone with Wike's stature, senatorship is a huge demotion. Also, he will need protection after leaving office to protect himself from prosecution which will definitely raise its head.

He will learn how to eat humble pie. Whoever his anointed successor may be will eventually turn against him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by grandstar(m): 2:33am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:

You thought Wike would win? Where were you when he seized a trailer or so belonging to a Northerner? Did he not even burn it?

He is fond of making unguarded statements borne out of pride. There is a video circulating where he was talking down to a River's state monarch, calling him a small boy!

Pride comes before a fall! We should always watch our utterances.

I am apolitical. I'm just saying things as it is

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by grandstar(m): 2:35am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Northern aspirants in PDP didn't attack each other. Atiku, Tambuwal and others didn't insult Peter Obi for leaving PDP. But the loquacious Nyesom Wike can't keep his mouth shut after drinking beer.
Funny enough, Peter Obi refused to insult anyone

Opens his mouth any how and full of so much pride! Talking down to people anyhow.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39am On May 29, 2022
All these babariga north no wan leave Nigeria o. Thats why i prefer biafra. Too greedy men
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by grandstar(m): 2:39am On May 29, 2022
subsidywise18:
Wike did so well. Interesting. Not enough to beat Atiku though

Wonder how Obi would have done if he stayed.

Obi would never win the presidencial primaries with Atiku there! Delegates also have to weigh the possibility of the winner winning the election next year. Obi can't win. There's absolutely no gain voting for a winner that won't garner enough votes to win the election next. Everyone loses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by grandstar(m): 2:40am On May 29, 2022
OmoManU:
rivers money in d mud, this is the end of nyesom wike relevance in politics

Thats the only way he knows how to make money - politics. His pride will come down now.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by EmekaBlue(m): 2:46am On May 29, 2022
koning:

Nothing to do with being "Wiser".

They have a numerical advantage and are more united. Even if all Southern delegates vote for a Southern candidate, the North will still win if they vote en bloc.
so tribalism cant make naija escape easily for north hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / APC Crisis: The Deal That Saved Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.